Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN (808 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN by Thepasserby(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Looks like the alleged 'former' Yoruba playboy Tobi is unrelenting in his attempts to get a passionate kiss from his love interest/partner, Cee C in the Big Brother Naija 2018 house. He got curved again and again today.

http://contriman.com/showthread.php?tid=4522

Re: Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN by Thepasserby(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN by MostBanned: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Ogun kill you and your useless BigBrother angry
Re: Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN by phi1cz: 2:40am On Feb 12, 2018
MostBanned:
Ogun kill you and your useless BigBrother angry
grin Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
How far. I can get us 1000 random words to kill this thread.
Re: Watch Tobi Get Curved Again And Again As He Tries To Kiss Cee C In Big BBN by miracool946: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2018
C

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Nipple While Dancing / Don't Let Anyone Kiss You This Week. / Six Signs You Identify As Demisexual – #3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.