Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (32818 Views)

Placidus Nwachukwu: FCMB Bank Manager Bags 121 Years Jail Over N112m Fraud / Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by modik(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2018
jeeqaa7:

We cannot come and go and kee ourselves.. Dey have finished us already

Only in this regime.....

Snake has been introduced into corruption lexicon.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by insabarnur(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Very snake like
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Luukasz(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Your seriousness cannot make them stop lying foolishly..
Just laff before your BP go kee you join.. What doesn't kill us...
Na just 2019.. All this rubbish go end
Come 2019 the troubles and struggles of Nigeria will still continue for decades or even centuries to come regardless of who the next pres is. Cos a nation of unserious and lackadaisical people will never thrive nor go far in this world

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2018
5 minutes fame
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2018
modik:

Only in this regime.....
Snake has been introduced into corruption lexicon.
Very soon, mosquitoes will raid CBN
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by thedondada(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Lala
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:
What joy is there to derive by poking fun at a matter that requires national urgency
U beta dnt kill ursef bro...tryna have fun
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by thedondada(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Come 2019 the troubles and struggles of Nigeria will still continue for decades or even centuries to come regardless of who the next pres is. Cos a nation of unserious and lackadaisical people will never thrive nor go far in this world

Well said.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by joespiceman(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2018
9ja, which way, groups of comedian
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Gabsoka(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Ancient serpent of Eden has come to judgement. Daughters of eve, pls be warned!
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by AiiVee(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2018
aragbayamuyamu!!!!
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by belloabd1914(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Was it buhari that appointed the account officer?
There was traffic in my street the other day, the Okada men started blaming buhari like he was the one that did double parking in my street.

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by smokedfish: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:
What joy is there to derive by poking fun at a matter that requires national urgency
what's national urgency there?
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by EmperorAlonzo1: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Killer punch
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:
thank you,i flinch when i hear people talk like that. 2019 wont be different ,we are not yet hungry for good leadership.

How many people that come online have access to being a delegate in an election primary?, how many of them are even registered members of a politcal party?, how many even have their pvc?.

When you as a sound minded individual donot partake in the selection process on who gets to hold the baton to represent you and your community ,then we leave it to the polithiefians to select and give us the best of their loyal thieves to represent us

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! You think Buhari's administration is responsible for the looting or the looting took place during his time? You should be thanking the man for doing something different concerning corruption in the land.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2018
belloabd1914:

Was it buhari that appointed the account officer?
There was traffic in my street the other day, the Okada men started blaming buhari like he was the one that did double parking in my street.
Lol. Don't mind them. And many of do not have PVC or won't come out to vote on the days of election. Empty barrels.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by David160(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Anoda one...

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by jeroba1(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Nigeria polithieveans are disgrace to their generation.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by badtlimo(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
So snake go first me turn millionaire for this country ...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Twilights(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
NAIJA PEOPLE AND THEIR DIABOLICAL WAYS EHN, NASO DIS SNAKE GO TURN PPERSON OUTSIDE AND FLEX WITH D MONEY. SOMETIMES LAST YEAR A DRIVER TURN SOME PIPU INTO KEKE NAPEP BY JUST ASKING DEM TO HELP PICK HIS KEY IN LAGOS. HMMMNNNNNNN, WHAT WUNT MY EYES SEE EHN!!
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Gkay1:
meaningless to me
then you must be humorless

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by enonche85(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
FCMB right now : if only I had kept my mouth shot... cry cry

Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by enonche85(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
badtlimo:
So snake go first me turn millionaire for this country ...na wa o

Dey there na!...u think say snakes dey play ni? grin
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by webngnews: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by iameniola: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
I think the woman had watched the America series movie titled 'how to get away with crime'

Let's watch the season, she just started the episode....during questioning expect more episodes
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Unclerukus: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:
Nigeria is an unserious nation, how did we get to the point of joking with sensitive and serious issues.
Issues like this can't be made fun of in a country with a working system instead they would have fished out the snake and those behind it.
But here all we do is to poke fun at everything.. which way Nigeria!
Many of the youths have misplaced priorities and are social media kings and queens. I pity for the future of this country. Many youths are lacking basic understanding of politics and economy around them but know the ins and outs of Twitter, Facebook, BBA etc.
A sane country would demand answers from these issues we joke with. My advise to any focused youth, save and leave this place, not a country for young bright minds.
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by fearlesschicken: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Even the moderators couldn't check the name of the thread. smh No need adding bank to Fcmb as the last letter stands for bank. Na wa
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gkay1:
meaningless to me
Same here
Re: Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Luukasz:

No mind those kids jare..as if nigeria problem started with Buhari regime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000 / A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.