Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) (37435 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Omosexy Cakesexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
nawao.

which kain cake be dis now
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by marvin904(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2018
her bday still dey go on undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
the cake look too idiotic... the husband no dey fly plane again this one he dey follow woman around like jobless yellowbar demon...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Goodnuel: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin
medexico:
So a grown woman can do this type of cake?

This is so childish.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Which kind ugly cake is this
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Goodnuel: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Spectraz:

It's not childish. It's called creativity
Nah.. We have seen better, the cake is bland.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Neimar:
I need her daughter jare
For what

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by blessedmeme: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Bantam:
Whenever I see this Omotola my preeq gets Tola cry

Pls you need to clean your mind set, its too dirty
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
From doll , now it's cake that's curvy?

Nairaland and curve
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
The cake is not wearing a girdle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
blessedmeme:

Pls you need to clean your mind set, its too dirty
Aii

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by lawlhee: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Spectraz:

It's not childish. It's called creativity

There's nothing creative about the cake. Even the colour is a no no Red and Black, sort of scary.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
That's mercy Johnson's cake
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Smartademu(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
De cake no even fine at all.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by kambili999(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
I'm still trying to understand this cake. the breasts are way beyond the anatomical boundaries

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
kambili999:
I'm still trying to understand this cake. the breasts are way beyond the anatomical boundaries

cheesy

As for me, I am already imagining the sweetness. I love cakes die.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Funnas(f): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Creativity in your own world I guess. The upper part of the cake is disgusting.
na true,the cake looks terrible and the boobs downright disgusting

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Neimar: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Tunks2017:

For what

for servicing grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2018
medexico:
So a grown woman can do this type of cake?

This is so childish.
can there ever be a thread on nairaland where women are celebrated without men with bile and wimps show up to spew their toxic energy all over the place?

It's her birthday,she loves the cake,so does her well wishers.she didn't bake the cake to please haters because even if she ordered the cake from heaven,people like you who never see anything good in others will still rant
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Funnas:

na true,the cake looks terrible and the boobs downright disgusting
Africans.always bringing down.one another.The crab mentality.toxic people all over nairaland yet they keep complaining about the bad state of things as if God will physically come down and change our behaviors towards each other

Meanwhile assuming a cake is bad (which looks ok in my eyes anyway) and it was oyinbo,you will hear things like it's ok but I know you can do better than this and more inspiring words to lift the persons spirit and encourage his efforts

Speaking of which the hater has not or did not HAVE a taste of the cake,yet he is already bad mouthing it.sick of you pathetic misogynists

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Caseless: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Suko110:
And so, look like spiritual cake
grin

It's horrible, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by toluxa1(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Which kind nonsense cake be this. Not beautiful, looks occultic, not classic...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by bumi10(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Which kind rubbish cake be this

Smh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Just boobs and hips on display in a cake. Creative yet unappealing..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2018
People don't get the msg, she's simply showing us what her market is, what she used to get herself to the top (her boobs and butty).
Quote me and i will explain more

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by otobomax(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
talibanazuka:
40 years...
And still looking gorgeous...

She looks natural most times, if them tell these girls they look better natural them no go hear.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by victorioushands: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by gwama: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
This cake looks like a fetish undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by Funnas(f): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Africans.always bringing down.one another.The crab mentality.toxic people all over nairaland yet they keep complaining about the bad state of things as if God will physically come down and change our behaviors towards each other

Meanwhile assuming a cake is bad (which looks ok in my eyes anyway) and it was oyinbo,you will hear things like it's ok but I know you can do better than this and more inspiring words to lift the persons spirit and encourage his efforts

Speaking of which the hater has not or did not HAVE a taste of the cake,yet he is already bad mouthing it.sick of you pathetic misogynists
. listen dear, the truth is the truth,no one is hating on her,as much as l like her,d cake is still terrible,so instead of bashing others,why not just believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.what l like, u might not,its as simple as that
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Cake Is Curvy (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Funnas:
. listen dear, the truth is the truth,no one is hating on her,as much as l like her,d cake is still terrible,so instead of bashing others,why not just believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.what l like, u might not,its as simple as that
have you tasted it BEFORE CONDEMNING THE LOOKS OF THE CAKE? At least appreciate the efforts of the caterer.she put in.some work and moreover for a cake to be like that I'm sure it was the celebrant that chose the design.just accept it,you're a hater.issh

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The 'Genius' Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.