Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) (2226 Views)

Learning Life's Lessons From Soccer (1): The Goal - Timothy Nkenu / Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! / Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2010
This is the reply i got from sparta 1 when i emailed him about the dodgy school he has being pasting all over NL

Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta1: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2010
My conscience is clear and i know i've not done anything wrong.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 1:

My conscience is clear and i know i've not done anything wrong.

Trust me, ur conscience is dead, u got no single working brain cell.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by suxes2005(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2010
@wip4

Pls dnt say anyfin again.
That one is ok for him.

@justwise: Tnx for a job well done!

SHALOM
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta1: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2010
, State University (, ) has made it affordable for any student in the world to receive a top-notch education from one of the premiere universities in the Great Plains. Whether you're from Texas, China, Washington, Colorado, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Norway or Alberta, you will pay the in-state tuition rate* when you enroll in on-campus courses. This is an exceptional value while earning your undergraduate and/or graduate degree from , State University. Make a great decision today — check out a progressive and vibrant campus of 3600 students where you will find our strengths to be comfortable class sizes, faculty that know you by name, and research and engagement activities that allow you to be recognized on a national level. Our , faculty and staff believe that you will be successful at , State University.

We've designed 3 programs that will benefit you. Check out the details below!

1. Pay Only In-State Tuition

Estimates are for both fall and spring semesters combined!

Level 2009-2010 Non-resident tuition and fees (estimated) for full-time students Your costs as a non-resident full-time student with this new program
Undergraduate $5,389.00
Graduate $6,785.00

2. Academic Scholarships
By qualifying for academic scholarships, you can save even more, making the cost of your education extremely affordable.

Award
GPA
ACT/SAT Other criteria
Amount
Great Plains Exceptional Student for 1st time students 3.65+ 30-36
1300-1600 criteria $14,000 for 4 years if criteria are met
Great Plains Engaged Scholar for 1st time students and transfers 3.50-3.64 26-36
1100-1600 criteria $1,500 one-time
Great Plains Engaged Scholar for 1st time and transfer students 3.0-3.49 26-36
1100-1600 criteria $1,000 one-time , Foundation Distinctive & Engaged 3.50-4.0 NA NA $500-$3,500 one-time
, Foundation Service for the Common Good 3.0-3.49 NA NA $500-$1,500 one-time

» View additional financial aid information.

3. Take up to 18 credits, but only pay for 12
At , State University, you pay per credit hour up to your 12th credit. By enrolling in 13-18 credits (at no extra cost) per semester, you can potentially save over $10,000 by completing your degree in four years. This option allows you the freedom to branch out and take courses outside of your degree area. Ask a counselor or recruiter for more details.

* = Distance education courses excluded.

» View room and board costs at the Residence Life site.

» Take a look at our campus via our Viewbook - we think you'll like it!
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta1: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2010
Please, i am not compelling anyone to believe me.The fact that you say it is not true doesn't make it to be false.I mean your opinion as per its veracity does not change the fact that it does exist.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by wip4: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2010
@suxes2005,

thanks man ,
@justwise,

pls make una no dey offended na this thing they affect me this yeye sparta1.

@spart1,
thanks your conscience is not clear and you have done alot of wrong things . if you dont post the name of such un accredited university, just go and sleep.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta1: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2010
Tuition Payment Plan

This payment plan is available for , students that do not qualify for financial aid or do not receive sufficient financial aid to cover the cost of attendance. The enrollment fee for the payment plan is $50 for a semester, excluding summer semester. Payment plans are not available for the summer semester.

All payments are due on the 10th day of each month (or first business day after, if the 10th is on a weekend or holiday). A $20 late fee is assessed for payments more than 10 days past due. , reserves the right to cancel this payment plan if payments are more than 30 days past due. Upon cancellation, the entire balance is due immediately. In addition , reserves the right to refuse enrollment if the terms and conditions of the current contract are not met. For a semester plan, payments must be made in four equal installments. Payments can be made in person or by mail to: , Business Office, , University Ave. West, , Or, to pay by credit card, call 00000 or 0000000.

(minot state university).
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 1:

Please, i am not compelling anyone to believe me.The fact that you say it is not true doesn't make it to be false.I mean your opinion as per its veracity does not change the fact that it does exist.

Which state univesity? There are alot of state universities in USA. When i google state university it brings up many of them and one online university program. You are struggling to prove me and other Nlders wrong here.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 1:

Tuition Payment Plan
This payment plan is available for , students that do not qualify for financial aid or do not receive sufficient financial aid to cover the cost of attendance. The enrollment fee for the payment plan is $50 for a semester, excluding summer semester. Payment plans are not available for the summer semester.All payments are due on the 10th day of each month (or first business day after, if the 10th is on a weekend or holiday). A $20 late fee is assessed for payments more than 10 days past due. , reserves the right to cancel this payment plan if payments are more than 30 days past due. Upon cancellation, the entire balance is due immediately. In addition , reserves the right to refuse enrollment if the terms and conditions of the current contract are not met. For a semester plan, payments must be made in four equal installments. Payments can be made in person or by mail to: , Business Office, , University Ave. West, , Or, to pay by credit card, call 00000 or 0000000.Contact:,

Stop pasting the same old nonsense. Which state university is that?
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta2: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
@justwise, i know you are profiling the results you have now.Goodluck and better find it.As i have always said, do not insult people because you do not agree with them.Now give us the result you have,at least that would show i never lied to anyone.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by ademark1: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
Well it seems sparta wasn't lying but him no go see the 5k him dey look for  grin grin

name of the school is Minot State University

All Students Pay In-State Tuition
3 ways to save up to $30,000+

Minot State University (Minot, North Dakota) has made it affordable for any student in the world to receive a top-notch education from one of the premiere universities in the Great Plains. Whether you're from Texas, China, Washington, Colorado, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Norway or Alberta, you will pay the North Dakota in-state tuition rate* when you enroll in on-campus courses. This is an exceptional value while earning your undergraduate and/or graduate degree from Minot State University. Make a great decision today — check out a progressive and vibrant campus of 3600 students where you will find our strengths to be comfortable class sizes, faculty that know you by name, and research and engagement activities that allow you to be recognized on a national level. Our MSU faculty and staff believe that you will be successful at Minot State University.

We've designed 3 programs that will benefit you. Check out the details below!

1. Pay Only In-State Tuition

Estimates are for both fall and spring semesters combined!

Level 2009-2010 Non-resident tuition and fees (estimated) for full-time students Your costs as a non-resident full-time student without this new program
Undergraduate $5,389.00 $12,022.60
Graduate $6,785.00 $12,312.00

http://warp6.cs.misu.nodak.edu/enroll/tuition.shtml
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta2: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
Thank you ade-mark you just made my day.now WIP4, i want to hear your apology.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 2:

@justwise, i know you are profiling the results you have now.Goodluck and better find it.As i have always said, do not insult people because you do not agree with them.Now give us the result you have,at least that would show i never lied to anyone.

So u changed ur ID? Now u are Sparta 2? There is nothing to profile, Sparta 1 said its state university, which state university? There are too many state universities in USA and non is charging that fees stated by you.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by ademark1: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 2:

Are u sure i made your day or spoil your day? shocked Considering the fact that no more 5k will be paid cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
ade_mark:

Are u sure i made your day or spoil your day? shocked Considering the fact that no more 5k will be paid cheesy grin cheesy

Yes u did busted him, u killed his yr not even day. The fool just said state university and i asked which state university.

Thanks for job weldone ade_mark
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
sparta 2:

You don't deserve any apology, u think u clever hun? This is NL, learn how to be striaght up next time
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Basildon1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
ok,the guy wanted to make a quick buck by selling the info, there are several ppl on ebay selling pdf copies of textbooks when u can get it free, but that doesnt change the fact that he was not lying, i'm afraid an apology is not out of place
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
Basildon1:

ok,the guy wanted to make a quick buck by selling the info, there are several ppl on ebay selling pdf copies of textbooks when u can get it free, but that doesnt change the fact that he was not lying, i'm afraid an apology is not out of place

Apology for what? Did he tell us the school name? No, somebody else did, in ebay, the seller tells u all the info abt the product, show the picture, and will be fine or ban for misleading info.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ justwise. This is serious ooo.  shocked shocked I bet you that people will fall for this scam becuase they lack information. how can you pay 5k to someone who you barely know for just the name of a school, let alone pay 25 k for more information. The rate of scams on NL is quite overwhelming shocked. Good job @ nailin this kinda pple.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by sparta2: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
@wip 4 ,i am still waiting for your apology.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Pittbaby(f): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
Selling information that should be freely available . Seriously N5000 for the name of a school.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by wip4: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
@spart2

I, WIP will not and will never APOLOGISE to SCAMMERS and SWINDLER like you. I will only apologise to anybody if i have one way or the other offended them by my actions, and NEVER to A CRIMINAL AND MYOPIC SCAMMERS like you.

Kindly give me good reasons to apologise to a SCAMMER?? if you sell info , you can easily advertise that on ebay or Amazone or build websites that deals with e-books so anybody interested will buy it but posting rubbish here saying just skool name is 5k. If truly you went to skool and studied marketing, i beliv you should have some ethical principles to market info not by scamming pple.

I DONT APOLOGISE TO SCAMMERS,SWINDLERS, FRAUDSTERS, YAHOO YAHOO, MYOPIC pple SIR. i owe you nothing. if i am giving the reasons to apologise i will gladly do it if your intentions are clear. i dont expect you to show here again cos you should rather apologise to all Nigerians for you unpure ways. pls Mr OBI ANDREW, if you dont stay away from me, i shall get you arrested , i have the details i nid to do that just to teach pple like you some senses.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by guseman(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
all these small small boys sef,5k for name of a school? How much did u pay for that hotmail account you are using for your neferious activities?

I no wan yab u, but u b M-U-M-U, chance ur name spartanconcept to bewise

U no make sense wit this,
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by kadman(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2010
wip4:

@spart2

I, WIP will not and will never APOLOGISE to SCAMMERS and SWINDLER like you. I will only apologise to anybody if i have one way or the other offended them by my actions, and NEVER to A CRIMINAL AND MYOPIC SCAMMERS like you.

How can he be a SCAMMER, SWINDLER and CRIMINAL if it has been proved he wasn't lying ? But just trying to make a quick buck with the information he had. Isn't it said somewhere information is money. I thought Nigerians were always enterprising. As someone said an apology isn't out of place.AS HE WAS NOT LYING ABOUT THE SCHOOL'S EXISTENCE
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by justwise(m): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2010
luizworld:

@ justwise. This is serious ooo. shocked shocked I bet you that people will fall for this scam becuase they lack information. how can you pay 5k to someone who you barely know for just the name of a school, let alone pay 25 k for more information. The rate of scams on NL is quite overwhelming shocked. Good job @ nailin this kinda pple.

Don't mind him and his supporters, N5000 for the name of the school or N25000 for other services including celebrating with you when u get the visa, u basically pay them to celebrate with u. How can anybody pay a faceless stranger N5000 for a school name?
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Quod: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2010
An apology wont be out of place.Yes he tried selling an information which he should have shared here for the benefit of those who need it but that does not make him a SCAMMER,SWINDLER AND A CRIMINAL.me thinks an apology wont be out of place.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by wip4: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2010
ME wont APOLOGISE cos he did not give the name of the skool but anoda person give. shekena.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by iz2much: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2010
just passing-by
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
iz2much:

just passing-by
To where? Come here jor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED: Lagos Gay Hideouts Exposed / A Warm Welcome To.my Humble Self! / Silly But Funny Questions And Best Answers For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.