Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) (2233 Views)

Learning Life's Lessons From Soccer (1): The Goal - Timothy Nkenu / Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! / Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by newmusic: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
sparta 1 and sparta 2 : are you a company or individual?
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by wip4: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2010
na company and individual respectively.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by newmusic: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2010
I am waiting for your reply,it is important.
but why did you move this topic from the original location?

thanks sparta 1 and sparta 2.
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by consultmartins(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
I think the question here should be: why did he change his name from sparta 1 to sparta 2?
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2012
but bro is there work there cos i wanna apply there
ade_mark: Well it seems sparta wasn't lying but him no go see the 5k him dey look for  grin grin

name of the school is Minot State University

All Students Pay In-State Tuition
3 ways to save up to $30,000+

Minot State University (Minot, North Dakota) has made it affordable for any student in the world to receive a top-notch education from one of the premiere universities in the Great Plains. Whether you're from Texas, China, Washington, Colorado, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Norway or Alberta, you will pay the North Dakota in-state tuition rate* when you enroll in on-campus courses. This is an exceptional value while earning your undergraduate and/or graduate degree from Minot State University. Make a great decision today — check out a progressive and vibrant campus of 3600 students where you will find our strengths to be comfortable class sizes, faculty that know you by name, and research and engagement activities that allow you to be recognized on a national level. Our MSU faculty and staff believe that you will be successful at Minot State University.

We've designed 3 programs that will benefit you. Check out the details below!

1. Pay Only In-State Tuition

Estimates are for both fall and spring semesters combined!

Level 2009-2010 Non-resident tuition and fees (estimated) for full-time students Your costs as a non-resident full-time student without this new program
Undergraduate $5,389.00 $12,022.60
Graduate $6,785.00 $12,312.00

http://warp6.cs.misu.nodak.edu/enroll/tuition.shtml
Re: Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) by dotcomnamename: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
justwise: This is the reply i got from sparta 1 when i emailed him about the dodgy school he has being pasting all over NL

JUSTFOOL, you're not smart enough at all... Ashe otie le... wink. Ode olofo..
I go take your eye see surutu for this nairaland.
You think you're storbon, init?
Infact if u have sense, Vicjustice will not lock your topic here Seven Cameroonian Athletes Have Absconded by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07 grin wink. Broda ode.
Anyway, i will continue fighting for Human Rights here.
Stop insulting people. If u cannot correct anybody here, then keep to yourself.
Gbammmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank The Zen Of Fraud Now As Boardroom Saga And Huge Billions / A Joke Taken Too Far / T B Joshua Live From SCOAN Lagos Talking About The Death Of Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.