Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) (1848 Views)

Hillarious Reply From A British Man To US Visa Lottery Agent / How Long To Get Reply From UK Embassy / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by justwise(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2010
This is the reply i got from passy234   who is promising everybody an invitation letter to any schengen country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by cmonsence: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2010
justwise:

This is the reply i got from passy234   who is promising everybody an invitation letter to any schengen country
A whooping 300euro for invitation letter?This guy is a recycle LADRI.
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by justwise(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2010
cmonsence:

Whooping 300euro for invitation letter?This guy is a recycle LADRI.

That is if the letter is genuine. He is a greedy fool.
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by tokunbobo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
Actually, there are some genuine educational consultancy firms in abroad that render the services of getting invitation letters and sending them to prospective students here. However, 300 euro is too much, the highest I know of is $250.
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by segzeybaba(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
LOL @Justwise

why you hiding your email address, while its clearly shown on the left hand corner of your screenshot lol.

You should be working with Ribadu now, Justwise for EFCC president, grin

1 Like

Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
tokunbobo:

Actually, there are some genuine educational consultancy firms in abroad that render the services of getting invitation letters and sending them to prospective students here. However, 300 euro is too much, the highest I know of is $250.

A student don't need invitation letter, invitation letter and admission letter are 2 diferent things entirely. You are missing the point here.

1 Like

Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
segzeybaba:

LOL @Justwise

why you hiding your email address, while its clearly shown on the left hand corner of your screenshot lol.

You should be working with Ribadu now, Justwise for EFCC president, grin

Hahahaha. . .you smart arse, thanks for pointing that out, sorted though
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by tokunbobo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2010
justwise:

A student don't need invitation letter, invitation letter and admission letter are 2 diferent things entirely. You are missing the point here.

@Justwise, You are perfectly right that admission letter and invitation letter are two different things, however a student needs both. You are given admission letter if a school is offering you an admission after it must have reviewed your certificates/credientials, this will cost nothing but only the courier service expenses in sending the letter. You equally need an invitation letter for nothing else but to facilitate the issuance of student visa. It is very important with other documents for visa, that is why agents charge for invitation letter. For many schools in Ukraine, its about $150 but agents may charge $250, students pay relatively more for schools in Poland.
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by wip4: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
tokunbobo:

@Justwise, You are perfectly right that admission letter and invitation letter are two different things, however a student needs both. You are given admission letter if a school is offering you an admission after it must have reviewed your certificates/credientials, this will cost nothing but only the courier service expenses in sending the letter. You equally need an invitation letter for nothing else but to facilitate the issuance of student visa. It is very important with other documents for visa, that is why agents charge for invitation letter. For many schools in Ukraine, its about $150 but agents may charge $250, students pay relatively more for schools in Poland.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFRENCE BTWN ADMISSION LETTER AND INVITATION LETTTER SIR. Not all students nid invitation letter and invitation letter has nothing to do with facilitation of student visa. some countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus mostly those Eastern european universities issue INVITATION LETTERS to students as a form of admission letter and a student present it at the embassy wityh other supporting documents and the skool might charge some fees. WHILE many other country dont issue such invitation letter only ADMISSION LETTERS, countries like Turkey, Cyprus, Australia, UK, France, Hungary etc and students dont nid any INVITATION LETTER in these countries to facilitate any student visa issuance. so if these countries do not issue it IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL to them , so Students do not nid them at all. unless in case of the countries mentioned above that issue it in place of admission letter.

1 Like

Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by tokunbobo(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2010
@ Wip4, thanks for that post
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by wip4: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2010
@Tokunbobo
you are welcome sir
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by JohnSosa: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's good you have finally got this reply. But the thing is i couldn't understand it. As I was here for making my www essaytyper writing works and felt extremely good about this news. I request you to make a clear idea of the things in coming articles so that i can get what your saying.
Re: Reply From Another Con-artist(passy234 ) by mosesantony2013: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is actually faking people who are willing to go abroad. b2b business model Nowadays most of the youngsters are willing to go abroad because of the new exposure and the money value. This invitation letter cannot be trusted because later they will tell this is not valid.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Stealing Innocent Nigerians Passports / Adebayo Ogunlesi: Owner Of Gatwick Airport / 31 INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ICELAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.