Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Need Information Going Into A Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Information Going Into A Business Partnership (322 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Information Going Into A Business Partnership by futurenix(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2018
Thank you all for reading.

I really need good information on how partnership will work in this my case and some guidelines.

I have a product, a registered business name with a trademark too.
So far so good in terms of sales for over a year testing product acceptance in the market and establishing the brand name atleast within the region I have succeeded to penetrate (sparsely in 4 states). The return purchase and feedback from the end users has been good.
The problem I have been facing is the finance to go into mass production and the necessary NAFDAC registration.

A financially buoyant friend has opted we go into partnership to secure the nafdac numbers, go into the different sizes of the product , mass produce and then penetrate every state including making promotions and adverts.
I already have some packaging machines and a working capital (though always returning everything back into the business so production continues) within my reach.

The partnership is actually what I need and the alternative is going through the bank of industry (which from my inquiry will not be funny considering the numerous processes and documents).

I have no idea how a partnership in this case works. Any information from A-Z considering this will very much be appreciated.
Re: Need Information Going Into A Business Partnership by wondaboi2010(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Bros forget anything partnership until your business is on daily working conditions, then you can sell percentage stake in form of shares or sell out rightly to investors. Continue they way you are until you get very cheap funds from anywhere to invest but importantly invest into your business as personal as possible. It is not ripe yet to have partners. Contact me for more ideas if you wish

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian State Oil Firm Spent $5.8 Bln On Fuel Imports Since Late 2017 / Accounting Services / As Nigeria Embraces Nuclear Energy, Turkey Begins Maiden Nuclear Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.