Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid (23817 Views)

Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
HopeAtHand:

Tou're actually not from Rivers, or you're just being typically moronic if you dont know Ikwerre LGAs has 1.1m of 2.5m votes.. Y'all Wake up and smell the coffee brah, you can now clearly see why Ikwerre holds the fvcking Rivers by the scruff of the neck.

The Amaechi you choose to insult has the political well-being of the Riverine people at heart while Wike will rather handover to someone from, say, Abia than a riverine person. Amaechi is trying to help riverine people from the political oblivion Ikwerres and Ogonis are conspiring to condenm you Ijaws as payback for when Bayelsa was part of Rivers. Im close to both individauls so i know whats up.

Take this my comment as a courtesy from a kind Riverian.

Sharrap there. Na you wan tell me about my state.
Who dash Ikwerre 1.1M vote. What goes for the Ikwerres are the non indigenes especially the Ibos in PH and Obio-Apkor. If it's left for only we Rivers people to vote the Ikwerres can never give such vote.
Though I'm not Ogoni, but the truth remains that only the Ogonis can muster a significant amount, but still not 1.1M votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
otokx:
Magnus Abe cannot defeat Nyesom Wike in an election for now without the support of Rotimi Amaechi. He should remember that a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. He can return to senate and see what becomes of APC in the gubernatorial elections.

True!
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:
Amaechi is just struggling for relevance...

-The ministerial position not giving him much influence.
-The traitor in him has made APC weary of him, if he could go against his people, he could always go against visitors.

And to worsen the matter for traitor Amaechi, There is a Tiger as the governor of Rivers state in the person of Nyesom Wike who is ready to cut off Amaechis blokos and use it for suya if he tries any nonsense in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by karpentar: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
IkpuNnu:

The Lion Of Ubima Himself...GEJ dared you and returned to Otuoke....Wike Dared You and Lost 2 Senatorial Seats In Rivers State..

2019 Will be the final Judgment... 32 States will be having their elections the same day..No media focus on any state...leaving Amaechi and Wike to battle it out...And there will be only one winner..

I can't believe this post. I didn't see ipod on it. Is this really from Ikpu something?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by BeardedMeat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
IkpuNnu:

The Lion Of Ubima Himself...GEJ dared you and returned to Otuoke....Wike Dared You and Lost 2 Senatorial Seats In Rivers State..

2019 Will be the final Judgment... 32 States will be having their elections the same day..No media focus on any state...leaving Amaechi and Wike to battle it out...And there will be only one winner..
Bookmarked.
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by BeardedMeat(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
dust144:
Who is Ameachi?
He is the lizard of ubima!
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by jobbers: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
really
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by joe120120(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
nwakibie3:
Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt

AHEAD of the 2019 governorship election in Rivers State, the Minister of Transportation and the leader of the All Progressives Congress in the state, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has insisted that he will not support the governorship ambition of the lawmaker representing Rivers South-East, Senator Magnus Abe.

The minister spoke on Saturday during a meeting with the Ikwerre Chiefs and Elders’ Forum.

“There is no fight in the APC. I am not in any way stopping Abe from running for the governorship (position), but what I know is that I will not support him. Abe is daring me; an Ikwerre son. He is abusing me every day. I will ensure I use Ikwerre vote on him,” he said.

He added that his Ikwerre ethnic group had 1.1 million votes out of the 2.5 million eligible voters in the state.

Amaechi maintained that the position of the governor in the state was rotational among the various ethnic groups, saying that it would amount to greed should Ikwerre hold on to power for more than 12 years.

The former governor said he would support a person from the riverine area to occupy the position of the governor for eight years before power would move to Ogoni.

“At the moment, we have not chosen a candidate. Only God will decide who will become the next governor,” Amaechi stressed.

The Chairman of IACEF, Chief Sunny Dikeh, promised to support Amaechi to ensure that the APC regained power in the state.

Dikeh, who called on Amaechi to forgive those who betrayed him, said, “We are aware sir that some Ikwerre sons and daughters have betrayed you after assisting them to attain heights that ordinarily they would not have attained. We are here to say sorry and also apologise on their behalf.”

Meanwhile, Abe has said the people of the state reserve the right to determine who their leaders will be, stressing that the state must come first.

Abe spoke on Saturday during a victory thanksgiving/reception by the federal and state lawmakers elected on the platform of the APC in Rivers State.

The APC legislators include Abe, as well as the members representing Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo, Khana/Gokana and Emohua/Ikwerre federal constituencies in the House of Representatives, Barry Mpigi, Maurice Pronen and Chidi Wihioka, respectively.

Others are the members representing Eleme, Khana II and Tai constituencies in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Josiah Olu; Friday Nkeeh and Mathew Dike, respectively.

The senator said, “Now is the time to put the interest of the state ahead of anything else. We must work together so that the people can benefit from the politics we play.”

http://punchng.com/abe-dares-me-i-wont-back-his-gov-bid-amaechi/

Amechi is a tout, were is ikwerre with one point one million, it s only visitors in Ph and obiakpo that make that million, with what Amechi did in Ph with demolition and timari, sorry for him. he is a small rabbit among the elephant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by Heartbender: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wait! What? Ikwerre 1.1 million votes out of 2.5 state wide votes? So Ikwerre plenty pass everybody? Okrika is made up of 9 clans put together who make up twice that Ikwerre votes number. Then Kalabari, Ahoada, Abua/Odual, etc. Dreamers! Next Governor is going to be a Rivers Ijaw (wo)man whether Amaechi says so or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by BeardedMeat(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Omeokachie:

I guess you meant to ask who taught me English?
LAWD!! grin
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by jesuchristi: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
One thing Amaechi must note is that God is the one that puts people into governance. He should stop playing God.He supported Dakuku.Did Dakuku win?
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by CloudResident(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
What's this thing saying with his twelve inches wide mouth?
So because he dared you irrespective of his aspirations for the people you will block him

What good legacies can you point to in rivers?
That was how you fought Wike but the guy don shame you with numerous projects and people oriented policies.

It's not your fault, all the dollars you took to APC to support that that sick head from Daura still dey shack you. If not you suppose don dey become landlord for Kuje prisons by now.
Arrogant animal!
Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by Obdk: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Omeokachie:

I guess you meant to ask who taught me English?

chaiii

Re: Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid by ChristyB(f): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2018
Hahahahahaha..

westernized:
A Joker or a jobless minister, feel free to choose any of d options

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / Valentine: EFCC Shares Recharge Card Vouchers On Twitter. Nigerians React / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.