Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb (7412 Views)

Psp Vita With 32gb Memory Card And 10 Games Installed / Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k / Playstation 2 Slim For Sale With Freemcboot Memory Card And Opl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2018
9tailskid:

Okay, at your own pace then...
the laptop is the problem, my other friend upgrade to win 10 and update display driver and it worked.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Collinz2:
the laptop is the problem, my other friend upgrade to win 10 and update display driver and it worked.

How is the laptop the problem? Since you said it's not yours.
Was it an Intel pc?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2018
9tailskid:

How is the laptop the problem? Since you said it's not yours. Was it an Intel pc?
yes, Intel pc.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Collinz2:
yes, Intel pc.

Okay. But since i can't physically assess the PC, i can't say what's wrong with yours.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Collinz2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
9tailskid:

Okay. But since i can't physically assess the PC, i can't say what's wrong with yours.
thanks for your help buddy.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Collinz2:
thanks for your help buddy.

You're welcome bro. All in all, just try doing the downgrade and install the drivers and see if it doesn't work.
Stay blessed.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by CrownGamers: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
I love playing pc games online....but a very solid laptop is usually needed unless it will hang and even then it can still be affected by other factors and not work well...thats why I prefer playing online on a ps4/Xbox.....my favourite games are fifa and fighting games and I enjoy them with almost 100 of my friends from who used to love pc games but had to start playing online on consoles because of the challenges that a laptop can give
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
CrownGamers:
I love playing pc games online....but a very solid laptop is usually needed unless it will hang and even then it can still be affected by other factors and not work well...thats why I prefer playing online on a ps4/Xbox.....my favourite games are fifa and fighting games and I enjoy them with almost 100 of my friends from who used to love pc games but had to start playing online on consoles because of the challenges that a laptop can give

Okay. But how does this relate to the thread na...? Lol, na you get your hand sha
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by EbubeLeo: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
@9tailskid I'm having this same issue can you help me?
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
EbubeLeo:
@9tailskid I'm having this same issue can you help me?

Okay... Have you tried the steps I posted earlier on in the thread??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by titigenius: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
OP, let me break it down for you. All PC CPU's do not support windows 10. For example 2nd generation Intel CPU's. If your friend's PC runs on a Sandy bridge CPU you'll have to downgrade to win 7 or 8. And don't try to update the drivers from windows it will always tell you it's updated.
Go to Intel's website select drivers and type in the name of the laptop's CPU, a list of all it's drivers will appear. Find the graphics driver and download it. Problem solved. It should be about or over a 100mb. Thank me later!
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by NewDawn2O21: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2021
9tailskid:

Okay... Have you tried the steps I posted earlier on in the thread??
hi I just bought this laptop for my project work.
Do you have any idea if it can play games like mortal Kombat Shaolin monks, pes, fifa etc.
The model is hp ProBook 6460b.
Pics below

Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Holardimeji94(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Do you have any idea if it can play games like mortal Kombat Shaolin monks, pes, fifa etc.
Pics below
you can try it.. I’m using go probook 6550b which uses 512mb dedicated memory and I’ve played pes 17,pes 16, just cause 2 on it without issues.. your graphic card too is also 512mb.. if you want to play some of the games you’ve mentioned smoothly.. upgrade your ram,make sure u have enough space on hdd and lower the screen resolution.. though I played pes 16& 17 with full resolution and it’s 4gb ram that’s on my system
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Emeka71(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Pics below
That system can't play many of those games except FIFA and PES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Holardimeji94(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2021
If you upgrade ur ram and reduce resolution.. you’ll be able to play some
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by Emeka71(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
^Except in that case.
Re: Help: Dedicated And Shared Video Memory 0mb by 9tailskid: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Pics below

What are the specs of the PC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? / Pes 17 Black Screen Problem / Which Is Latest Kernel And Where To Download For Ds/dsl/dsi 1.4.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.