Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. (1576 Views)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training / Encouragement And Advice For Graduate Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. by Godwyn(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders I need real help here.I've just completed my Bsc Economics from a state University and I've been sitting at home for quite some time now with little or nothing to do (mostly becos most of the job opportunities available are not worth the time) and it seems I'll have to wait some more as I wont be up for NYSC till some time in June. I'lld luv to improve my Resume as well as my intellectual capacity while I have the time to play with but, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GO FOR!!!
    What proffessional exams are available out there for a Bsc holder?, which would you advise me to go for? Or what kind of training or computer packages would U advise me to acquire while i can?
    U'lld be doing someone an enormous fovour if u can help out here. Tanx and looking forward to hearing from y"all.
Re: Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. by Godwyn(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
Shoooo, so after 48 hours nobody fit give me one single advice abi? If na to do Aproko about Salary una go sabi post 1000 messages within one day, now wey una get chance to contribute meaningfully for person life una done lock up! Nothing spoil sha. even as una done fall my hand i no vex becos as papa God done Sign am say I go make am na so e go be [i][/i] NOTHING DEY WITHER!

But na wahh for una sha I need that advise before Oh!!! cry
Re: Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. by Sirgboli: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2007
hello godwyn,why are u confused as to wch path to take?The ffg programmes wil not only help keep u busy but also add value to ur life:
1. U can take on the Professional exams of the ICAN;
2.U can also take on the ACCA;
3.U can tak on the Professional exams of the Chartered Institute of Taxation Nigeria;
4.U can also take on the ffg packages: SPSS,PEACHTREE,DACEASY,SAGE etc.

4 further details call me on: 08026317914,08060445610
Re: Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. by Godwyn(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2007
[b][/b] Just when i thought nairaland was useless then comes the answer, I guess it was worth the wait, to think that i almost quit logging in to nairaland out of frustration!!. Thank God for little mercies And of course Thank God for Sir ,

And for the rest of una wey no gree answer; Down Down Satan
Re: Help On Proffessional Exams And Training For Graduate Of Economics. by manp1: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2007
my guy i understand you. is not dat you are frustrated is just that you want to increase in life. here is just my simple advise an help.

i know a professional certification you can take in economics but the professional institute is USA based and you know anything that comes from USA commands global recognition. that can be a good opportunity for you.as you can use the certification to work in international/ local organization.

You can also go for project management, d no.1 business skill in the world as declared by fortune magazine. Economics background and professional certification in project management is mind blowing.

i can help you with any of the two. if seriously interested contact me at:

Nizak building, 44, akanro street ilasamaja,mushin,lagos state, nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Itil Certification Done In Nigeria? / Master's Advice.. Please Help Me / The Civil Service Commission Confirmation/promotion (COMPRO) Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.