Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation (1847 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by Edufresh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
Call us to book your US and Germany Visa interview appointment date. It is your choice! When you apply through us you are buying into peace of mind.

We can say this because we know the services we offer. We have been there and checked every last detail, carefully. Whatever destination you select we offer a wealth of advice and assistance about things to do and how to package your traveling documents for a successful interview.

when you book with us you are sure to get a suitable appointment date for your interview.

Call Austin on 08034345598, or Chris 0n 08038336012 email pinkmarketingltd@gmail.com. com for more details.

We also offer Local and International Airline Tickets booking.
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Edufresh

Stay away from that appointment booking system, local yobs like you have made a mess of that system. Booking is free without any hassle, why should anybody call you to pay for something that supposed to be free?
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by tokunbobo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
I agree with justwise, appointment bookings are free. It is done on the website and can be done by anybody. However, if you are having any problem in booking your appointment, which I dont think there should be except non availability of dates, please you can call on me. I can give you advices and guidlines. Note that I'm not demanding for money o, its for free. You only pay for airline tickets purchased from our office. Thanks.

My Contacts: Skyways Travels & Tours Ltd. Suite 24, TBS, Race Course, Lagos. 08052049815
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by omega25red(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
im starting to hate this travel section with all this call me requests
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by abmart: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
Please Booking of any appointment is free once you have purchased your visa fee and service charge, take the receipt to online and book your appointment without any charge.
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by Maccharleston: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2012
pls hlp, i gt a businss invitatn visa 2 german, dnt knw hw 2 get de documt fr embasy; am in lagos now and i need to get my documents before my invitation expires, pls help 08068536591
Re: Us & Germany Visa Appointment Reservation by blissbay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
Its not eveccessfully book nt on the Emon't think anything is bad in ng people to book aent, it is a legitople appreciate such help when they meet withonsible assistant and theges is not much but a to

(1) (Reply)

One Way Ticket To Eu For Spouse / U.s.a Visa Refusal,why? / Updates On Price Of Dollar , Euro, And Pounds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.