Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend (4173 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by bulakos25(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thank you for been fair to us. But the delay is too much now.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Biofash: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good please ensure that you paid it along with my four (4) month backlog stipends of December to March of 2017
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Biofash:
Good please ensure that you paid it along with my four (4) month backlog stipends of December to March of 2017

Okay sir, We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Backlog payment are done in batches.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
bulakos25:
Thank you for been fair to us. But the delay is too much now.

We are working assiduously to fix this sir,
Thank you for your patience.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by dbestuncle: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE LAUNCH OF THE MSME CLINICS BY THE V.P PROF. YEMI OSINBANJO.
DATE:13/2/18
VENUE:CONFLUENCE STADIUM,LOKOJA/9.00am
ATTENDANCE IS KEY. This is the message some 2017 N-power has been getting acros the LGA in Kogi State. pls, does this has anything to do with N-power?
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by JayBlonzzz: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
But what exactly is the cause of the delay in 2017 npower program? Or is the program crashing like some other govt. Programs? What is the faith of npower because pupolar opinion has it that npower will crash.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
dbestuncle:

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE LAUNCH OF THE MSME CLINICS BY THE V.P PROF. YEMI OSINBANJO.
ATTENDANCE IS KEY. This is the message some 2017 N-power has been getting acros the LGA in Kogi State. pls, does this has anything to do with N-power?

No sir.

This information is not from Npower.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Yksoul(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
PLEASE don't apologise because npower beneficiaries would collecting their stipends between 13th and 15th every month why? Because some people are using the money to do business quote me anywhere!

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Yksoul(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Some people are using the money to do business I think we should ask GTBank why? And who and who are involved?

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Eggcelent(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
I Think MODs Should Push This To FP So More Concerned Can Be Rightly Informed

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
JayBlonzzz:
But what exactly is the cause of the delay in 2017 npower program? Or is the program crashing like some other govt. Programs? What is the faith of npower because pupolar opinion has it that npower will crash.

Good day sir,

Do you want to believe public Opinion or the first-hand information we put out on our official social media channels?
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yksoul:
PLEASE don't apologise because npower beneficiaries would collecting their stipends between 13th and 15th every month why? Because some people are using the money to do business quote me anywhere!

This is a false information, sir.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yksoul:
Some people are using the money to do business I think we should ask GTBank why? And who and who are involved?
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Yksoul(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
False information abi? Let's wait and see when the payments would be this month and next month, March

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Do you want to believe public Opinion or the first-hand information we put out on our official social media channels?

Do you know what you guys only do on social media is propaganda?

What is so first hand about the information you put up hereundecided undecided

I only pity those who carry this scheme on their head like gala

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Yksoul(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:
don't give me that face you yourself can see iota of Truth in my assertion

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by DrSad(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

No sir.

The information is actually from npower...I was there today and VP Osinbanjo will be there tomorrow...
It's from Npower Kogi

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by foliade(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

Kudos to N-power team,u guys are really trying i am one of the 2017 applicants.i also follow u guys on facebook,twittter,instagram and Narialand.u are really trying replying to thousands of comments on all social media platform it not easy but keep on the good work.i will like to inquire when will you release the final list of 2017 applicants thanks.
God bless N-power
God bless vice president of Nigeria
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by DrSad(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
dbestuncle:

It's from npower...I was there today
It's not a must you attend though

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by davido101(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

Okay sir, We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Backlog payment are done in batches.
please sir I was selected for nbuild. I wasn't sent any password to login into my page. How do I long in to fill my account details because I saw my name on the list pasted in my local govt of residence
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2018
davido101:
please sir I was selected for nbuild. I wasn't sent any password to login into my page. How do I long in to fill my account details because I saw my name on the list pasted in my local govt of residence

SMS has been sent out to all successful selected applicants to resume workshop sir If you did not receive this final selection SMS that means you were not selected, sir.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2018
hammer2010:

Do you know what you guys only do on social media is propaganda?

What is so first hand about the information you put up hereundecided undecided

I only pity those who carry this scheme on their head like gala
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Yksoul:
False information abi? Let's wait and see when the payments would be this month and next month, March

What message are you trying to pass sir?
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2018
foliade:

Kudos to N-power team,u guys are really trying I am one of the 2017 applicants.i also follow u guys on facebook, twitter, Instagram and Narialand.u are really trying replying to thousands of comments on all social media platform is not easy but keep on the good work.i will like to inquire when will you release the final list of 2017 applicants thanks.
God bless N-power
God bless vice president of Nigeria
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by foliade(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
Alright thanks
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by flyinghorse123: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2018
foliade:

Alright thanks
What are you thanking them for?? Chai! Suffering done make Nigerian graduates brain turn the other way round! Where prisoners in western countries even fight for their right when they aren't getting good food or basic needs you are here thanking them for 30k you worked for yet to be paid! Chai! Which way Nigeria. Poverty is a big problem!

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by peeps4u: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2018
flyinghorse123:

What are you thanking them for?? Chai! Suffering done make Nigerian graduates brain turn the other way round! Where prisoners in western countries even fight for their right when they aren't getting good food or basic needs you are here thanking them for 30k you worked for yet to be paid! Chai! Which way Nigeria. Poverty is a big problem!

Don't mind them. Ass-licking is our problem. Some volunteers who are being owed several months will even start their post with "Thank you Npower, you're doing a great job.............". You can check some comments above and Npower threads. This ass-licking and needless praise are troubling.

Like ass-licking will make Npower take volunteers serious.They don't know it is when you boldly ask for what is right that govt will do things right, ass-licking doesn't pay.

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Yksoul(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

What message are you trying to pass sir?
@npower, my point is, if the late payments have been due to technological problem since september last year when the late payment started,are we saying it has not been rectified this year?we know that nigerians are nigerians please let them stop the corrupt practice of delaying payment and rubbishing this programme.we are using the payment for projects and the developmt of these projects is delayed!

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by JayBlonzzz: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

No sir.

But how then did the senders get our numbers or does power share our numbers with third party? I also got the message. The DELAY has given room for so much misdemeanour and very soon, the entire process may become adulterated (if it is any different at the moment). Issues like lost of submitted document, natural disaster, and political influence may creep in. PLEASE, NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER.

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by peeps4u: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Yksoul:
@npower, my point is, if the late payments have been due to technological problem since september last year when the late payment started,are we saying it has not been rectified this year?we know that nigerians are nigerians please let them stop the corrupt practice of delaying payment and rubbishing this programme.we are using the payment for projects and the developmt of these projects is delayed!

Will any reasonable someone believe the "technical problem" excuse. Which technicality that can't be explained? Was the account blocked, are the banks having problems paying volunteers? what technical problem to be specific? npowerng can't be coming here insulting volunteers' intelligence every month with"technical problem" excuse when they can't even explain what that problem is.

If I owe you money and I tell you I can't pay you because of technical problem, I'm sure you will ask what the undsproblem is all about. Let npowerng be transparent and tell Nigerians the truth that the funds have already been diverted for private use before it will later be released by mid of the month.

This has been happening if I'm right, from volunteers' allegations, since September.

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Npower salary payment has been shared amongst ''businessmen.'' These businessmen buy and trade with the salaries of a group of npower beneficiaries, make profit and then remit the salaries to the allocated npower beneficiaries. That's why the salaries are coming late or early the next month.

U can deny it all U want or engineer my ban here but deep down, U know its the truth.

ECOWAS Graduates Officer Recruitment (USD 89,289.87/Annum) / 10,000 New Jobs Exclusively For Imo State Indigenes (extortion To The Core) / Industrial Training (IT) Opportunities For Computer Science/engineering Students