Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend (4214 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by imam07: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Those guys thanking npower. I don't know who mumu pass between you and npower. Npower thinks they are dealing with school children.
Them vice president and laolu akande if u don't pay our stipend today, all of u go blow for office.
Technical issues no dey affect their own salary.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
JayBlonzzz:

But how then did the senders get our numbers or does power share our numbers with third party? I also got the message. The DELAY has given room for so much misdemeanour and very soon, the entire process may become adulterated (if it is any different at the moment). Issues like lost of submitted document, natural disaster, and political influence may creep in. PLEASE, NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER.

The delay is not an intentional act to make our beneficiaries or pre-selected applicant feel left behind, That is why we created this social media platforms for interactions and first-hand information.
All successful pre-selected applicants would be contacted very soon.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
peeps4u:

Will any reasonable someone believe the "technical problem" excuse. Which technicality that can't be explained? Was the account blocked, are the banks having problems paying volunteers? what technical problem to be specific? npowerng can't be coming here insulting volunteers' intelligence every month with"technical problem" excuse when they can't even explain what that problem is.

If I owe you money and I tell you I can't pay you because of technical problem, I'm sure you will ask what the undsproblem is all about. Let npowerng be transparent and tell Nigerians the truth that the funds have already been diverted for private use before it will later be released by mid of the month.

This has been happening if I'm right, from volunteers' allegations, since September.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by peeps4u: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.

You think you are talking to kids. I don't blame you but those volunteers who don't know their worth ass-licking and thanking you here over 30k 2-year job which you are even finding hard to fund.

If I may ask on behalf of volunteers, what are you fixing?
Is the money hung somewhere or eaten by snake that you can't pay volunteers?
Which kind of technical problem is it too hard to explain?
Why are volunteers being owed their stipend only to be paid middle of the following month?
this trend has been going on since sept as I heard.
Be truthful to yourself and convince people here about the technical difficulties you are having.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Macgabe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

Lol... this npowerng handler eh. Must all your apologies include the word "assiduously"? mbok try use another word biko. This one has been overused already.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by henry99: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
plz npower am yet to receive my January stipend... surulere local govt.. diamond bank...haven't have such issues before
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by lizzy07(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please o Npower I am yet to receive my January stipends, my bank is UBA please help me o
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by endtime1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

Good day I am yet to be paid for January 2018
payment is not onhold
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
endtime1:

Good day I am yet to be paid for January 2018
payment is not onhold

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
State your complaint clearly sir, and it would be resolved as soon as possible.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by endtime1(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
State your complaint clearly sir, and it would be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks I have done that
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2018
lizzy07:
Please o Npower I am yet to receive my January stipends, my bank is UBA please help me o

Kindly check your account balance.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2018
endtime1:

Thanks I have done that

You are welcome, sir.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Biofash: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2018
What about my 4 month backlog stipend that is yet to be paid up till now.
There is God oooooo.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by Biofash: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2018
What about my 4 month old stipend yet to be paid? Kindly do something fast about it.

Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by africanman85: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome, sir.
I am in batch A for device collection but till now, no SMS and they have started giving batch B.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
africanman85:
I am in batch A for device collection but till now, no SMS and they have started giving batch B.

Good day sir,
The Npower team is committed all its beneficiaries, we hold you in our heart.
As soon as your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Biofash:
What about my 4 month backlog stipend that is yet to be paid up till now.
There is God oooooo.

Backlog payment is done in batches.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by npowerng: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Biofash:
What about my 4 month old stipend yet to be paid? Kindly do something fast about it.

Good day sir,

All backlog would be paid in due time. Backlogs payment are done in batches after proper verification.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by lizzy07(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=npowerng

Kindly check your account balance.[/quote]I have checked my account balance it hasn't been paid I have even contacted my bank customer care agent there advice me to contact my employer please help me resolve the issue
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by endtime1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome, sir.

I have checked my bank no payment yet for January 2018. I have also sent mail to your help desk no reply yet
Re: Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend by lizzy07(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please help us address this issue of some of us not been paid our january stipends. I have drop a message for the help team no reply yet and no news about the issue please o Npower I don't have any money to go to my ppa those that use to borrow me money are tired of borrowing o

Startimes Calling / Pimera Food Nigeria Limited: Urgent Help!!! / Graduate Application Form