Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men (5265 Views)

How I Overcame Premature Ejaculation In My Marriage / She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation / Solution For A Longer, Harder Er^ction And Delay Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening nairalanders! Tonight am going to share with you 6tips that could help you last longer as a man during sex.
As i would always say,creative criticisms are always welcomed in every of my articles.
NB:Love doctor like some would call me is not a fan of pre-marital sex please,because this has done more harm than good.
SOURCE: this piece was uprooted from www.freshstuffs.com.ng
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.Condom: Yes condom can help you delay when you come,some might not really know this but a very tight condom can turn a 2minute man into a 2hour man that your woman would have to beg you to cum.It will make cumming difficult that you will have to force your self to the point when you will finally jerk off..how this work is very simple,by holding your organ very tight it reduces the sensitivity and also prevents cums from flowing through!you might have to go extra miles to cum when you use a condom smaller than your organ size.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
2.Rhythm:changing the way you hit her during sex can also play a role in how quick you will spill.. If you are looking to last longer on top of her then the way you hit her should change from time to time,maybe you where going really fast at some point and you notice you might cum soon,what you should do is go a little slow for some time to buy you some time for your over excited body to return back to some sort of normal state so you can get back on track again!it all depends on what you where doing,rhythm change could also help delay ejaculation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
3.Position:Alot of people fancy different sex positions during sex,but only few guys are aware that this is a technique to actually delay ejaculation.during sex,if you notice you are about to cum and there is no way to stop it,simply pull out and have a change of sex position,during the whole process you have succeeded in stopping yourself from cuming and also cutting the pleasure that flowed from your organ to your brain,re-inserting again will almost look like you are starting afresh.your woman will not be aware of what just happened,and will be excited by the whole thing!!!if you practice this properly,you could last hours,that your woman will have to say "I DON SHOT OIL" lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
4.Taughts: Durng sex,what you think about matters alot,the more you think ybout whats happening and how sweet it is,the quicker you are likely to spill out.. If you wish to stay long in there,then thinking about something away from home(i mean her body) might really help out. Or you could engage her in a discussion while in action,ask her questions and you will find some of the most funny answers from her loool, though some ladies might not talk they will just smile all through, but talking to her might be a way for you to take you taughts away from the action and focus it on questions and her responses cos it's your brain that help you interprete the pleasure and satisfaction you derive during sex.ABEG NOR GO THINK OF YOUR ENEMY DURING SEX OH;YOU GO KILL PERSON PIKIN lool!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by Caseless: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
5.Exercise:It is no longer a myth that most 2minute men are pot bellied and thats why you still see sugar mummy bussiness booming, as some of the wives of these rich pot bellied men would seek for pleasure outside their home.take it or leave it exercise does improve sexuall stamina..if you are to workout concentrate on your abdominal region(greetings to all 6packs guys in the house),and you could also work on your chest a little and your laps. Regular exercise keeps you fit and would make sex less of a stress as your body will be very flexible to do all the different stuffs that will help delay ejaculation.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Caseless:
grin
jeje,we dey raod..overspeed dey cause accident !

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
6.Others: incase the above did not work for you,taking ample water after sex might be a great boost trust me,she might be asking if you went to the kitchen to take man- power or some other enhancing stuffs.make sure you do this mmediately after each round of sex!! Secondly (am not a fan of mastrubation so i would like to break t down a little) before penetrating you could jerk-off,i dont mean using vaseline nah nah na, what am saying is during fore-play you could engage in stuffs that will help you jerk-off so that when you penetrate you wont have to pew pew in a matter of 2min!! We all know that first rounds are shorter than second and the rest due to reduction in excitement, as the saying go "FOR EVERY ONE COMMODITY YOU CONSUME THE UTILITY YOU GET IS REDUCED" abi nor be so them talk am.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by Papanwamaikpe: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK noted. I'll try it on Aisha in her mom's shop tonight

3 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
NB:there is no need for you to kill yourself over pleasuring a woman,a woman that wants to cheat would cheat no matter what you do,and a woman who will not cheat will never cheat and would always try her best to help out.the problem we have is that our society see this as a disease because alot of people want to sell their products.the truth about the whole thing is that its more of an issue related to over excitement,been naive and what the man really wants... The truth is if you damage your organs from taking alcohol,5000mg of tramadol,chewing paracetamol,taking some herbal mixture(who's content are unkown),after you die someone else will continue from where you stop and shag that woman you died pleasing!! Be your real self and master what works for you,ejaculation can be controlled,it all depends on what you want... THANKYOU LADIES/GENTLE MEN
i commit the rest of the show into the hands of lalasticlala and mynd44 ... Have a Fuckabulous nite!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by pascal558(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
NB:there is no need for you to kill yourself over pleasuring a woman,a woman that wants to cheat would cheat no matter what you do,and a woman who will not cheat will never cheat and would always try her best to help out.the problem we have is that our society see this as a disease because alot of people want to sell their products.the truth about the whole thing is that its more of an issue related to over excitement,been naive and what the man really wants... The truth is if you damage your organs from taking alcohol,5000mg of tramadol,chewing paracetamol,taking some herbal mixture(who's content are unkown),after you die someone else will continue from where you stop and shag that woman you died pleasing!! Be your real self and master what works for you,ejaculation can be controlled,it all depends on what you want... THANKYOU LADIES/GENTLE MEN
i commit the rest of the show into the hands of lalasticlala and mynd44 ... Have a Fuckabulous nite!!!
this Na Bomb Oh!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by Greatzeus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
5.Exercise:It is no longer a myth that most 2minute men are pot bellied and thats why you still see sugar mummy bussiness booming, as some of the wives of these rich pot bellied men would seek for pleasure outside their home.take it or leave it exercise does improve sexuall stamina..if you are to workout concentrate on your abdominal region(greetings to all 6packs guys in the house),and you could also work on your chest a little and your laps. Regular exercise keeps you fit and would make sex less of a stress as your body will be very flexible to do all the different stuffs that will help delay ejaculation.
Pot belly might reduce your sexual prowess or efficiency,but has nothing to do with being a one minute man,no correlation whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Greatzeus:

Pot belly might reduce your sexual prowess or efficiency,but has nothing to do with being a one minute man,no correlation whatsoever.
i Dont Want To Argue With ZUES Himself!! Ask Ladies, Men With Pot Belly Are Likely To Cum Faster,than Those With Mascular Builups!! Do U Know Fat Can Really Do Alot To Hormones?
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
OK noted. I'll try it on Aisha in her mom's shop tonight
SHARIA Court Is Still Open When You Get Caught Bro!
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by gentlegenius(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
6.Others: incase the above did not work for
you,taking ample water after sex might be
a great boost trust me,she might be asking
if you went to the kitchen to take man-
power or some other enhancing
stuffs.make sure you do this mmediately
after each round of sex!! Secondly (am not
a fan of mastrubation so i would like to
break t down a little) before penetrating
you could jerk-off,i dont mean using
vaseline nah nah na, what am saying is
during fore-play you could engage in stuffs
that will help you jerk-off so that when you
penetrate you wont have to pew pew in a
matter of 2min!! We all know that first
rounds are shorter than second and the
rest due to reduction in excitement, as the
saying go "FOR EVERY ONE COMMODITY YOU
CONSUME THE UTILITY YOU GET IS REDUCED"
abi nor be so them talk am.
All the 6 points you make are correct and very on point. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
gentlegenius:

All the 6 points you make are correct and very on point. I'm speaking from experience.
weldone sir!!!Thats why i was actually drawing lalasticlala and mynd44 attention to this,cos i know it will benefit alot of people both men and women,not some Bottle with unknown content!!
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by pascal558(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
gentlegenius:

Alaye you bad oh,any special tip for awon boys? #SCRAPBBN
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by konshency(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tonight Bukky must confess...

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by GidiGodwin(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked
pascal558:
Alaye you bad oh,any special tip for awon boys? #SCRAPBBN
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by Xinzu: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Try thinking about Buhari.

Or..

Bobrisky grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by myself13: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2018

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by Crossbow(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2018
In as much as we may try to conceal the fact that we learnt from this post, I will stand out to give kudos to the OP.. I knew them (almost all) before but you coming here to throw light on this topic is very thoughtful.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Xinzu:
Try thinking about Buhari.

Or..

Bobrisky grin
i have heared you sir lol
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2018
konshency:
Tonight Bukky must confess...
bros take am easy oh,bukky na person pikin oh lol

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Crossbow:
In as much as we may try to conceal the fact that we learnt from this post, I will stand out to give kudos to the OP.. I knew them (almost all) before but you coming here to throw light on this topic is very thoughtful.
thankyou very much sir!
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by femi4: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Yea, that condom thing is very true but OP, all comdoms are elastic in nature. Nothing like big/small condoms

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2018
femi4:
Yea, that condom thing is very true but OP, all comdoms are elastic in nature. Nothing like big/small condoms
try Foreign Condoms U Will Testify,they Are Very Thick! Some Girl Don't Allow Guys To Use Gold Circle On The,are U Aware Of That?
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by femi4: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
freshkpomo:
try Foreign Condoms U Will Testify,they Are Very Thick! Some Girl Don't Allow Guys To Use Gold Circle On The,are U Aware Of That?
What's wrong with gold circle?
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by anibirelawal(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
VALENTINE LECTURES! grin
Re: 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men by freshkpomo(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
femi4:
What's wrong with gold circle?
quality!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Another Pastor Caught Doing It With Church Member In The Bush / Guy Shamefully Fingers And self-services In Public (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.