Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo (35248 Views)

Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Guestlander: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2018
maxwell767:
Wow!!!! Never knew she's an Igbo woman shocked

Yes! Her original name was Nkechi wachuku.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Happy birthday crazy eyes.

I miss OITNB.
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Mynightmare: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
happney65:
That kerry sef..Breasts she no get..Yansh she no get .Everything is just flat..My Igbo brother is missing ohh..Akpuramubem.Lol
However na the husband help am write am..She no fit saabi Igbo reach that level lailai.
has your big breast and big yansh added any value to your life? Iti mpataka

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Espada10: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I'm surprised uzo even understands and write igbo too.. both ladies were born and brought up in America.
igbos in diaspora do not behave like lagosians igbos..my observation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Belafonte(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2018
benben1000:
She too like Igbos, as she looks Igbo too, I can easily mistake her as "Nkechi"....beautiful people. Isn't her husband also Igbo? Her DNA genealogical test showed she of Igbo descent.

Afonjas will be foaming and looking at my post with bad eyes...YOU WILL DIE ON TOP OF IGBO MATTERS....WICKED ENVIOUS THINGS!

And this is the problem with you people. Was there any need for your second paragraph? No! But the hate in your heart had to be expressed. Well, congrats to you and your supporters. We are now dying as you want. Yay. What an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by saabright(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2018
kennygee:
Uzo AKA Crazy eyes should get a new stylist.

Happy birthday Uzo, keep making the country proud.

Nigeria or Biafra
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2018
benben1000:
She too like Igbos, as she looks Igbo too, I can easily mistake her as "Nkechi"....beautiful people. Isn't her husband also Igbo? Her DNA genealogical test showed she of Igbo descent.

Afonjas will be foaming and looking at my post with bad eyes...YOU WILL DIE ON TOP OF IGBO MATTERS....WICKED ENVIOUS THINGS!
65likes for this tribalistic comment? Nairaland is now something else for sure. I never understand why you guys are always quick to start a tribalistic comment here on nairaland. Well, all hail legendary seun I'll forever respect you for making us proud and even giving this kid the opportuntiy to express his pain in a grand style grin. If this platform was from the east we'll be paying for registration for sure. Greedy folks. grin Dont take it personal bro. #west_side wink
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Tolbanks(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=65016384]She too like Igbos, as she looks Igbo too, I can easily mistake her as "Nkechi"....beautiful people. Isn't her husband also Igbo? Her DNA genealogical test showed she of Igbo descent.

Afonjas will be foaming and looking at my post with bad eyes...YOU WILL DIE ON TOP OF IGBO MATTERS....WICKED ENVIOUS THINGS![/quote

You and those who liked and shared your comments are in desperate need of brain surgery cause there are DAMAGED TUMORS in them

Idiotas angry

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by wingmanII: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Nice one even though I don't know either of them

Happy birthday 2 d celebrant many more years to come
Ngwa, ngwa, crawl back under your rock. grin
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by wingmanII: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I'm surprised uzo even understands and write igbo too.. both ladies were born and brought up in America.
Wrong! UZO was born in Nigeria.
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
They are known to claim what isnt theirs as long as money is involved even on nairaland a platform owned by the west
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by sokarsenal(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
happney65:
That kerry sef..Breasts she no get..Yansh she no get .Everything is just flat..My Igbo brother is missing ohh..Akpuramubem.Lol
However na the husband help am write am..She no fit saabi Igbo reach that level lailai.
such confidence in your ignorance.......her husband doesn't have to help her......there is google translate....
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by sokarsenal(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Monaco2:
Kerrys husband is a Nigerian, I'm sure she is learning the language
she is not learning any language.......go to ''google translate''...type any sentence in english and translate to any major language.....simple
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Vivuch: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Happy birthday Uzoamaka Aduba my gee back then.
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2018
paddyofboss:
So will that make d snake regurgitate the 36 million

You no well grin grin
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Aboguede(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
Ututu oma. Obi'm na abum awuli ma ncheta ikpu onwanyi igbo mma anu. Ikpu uto na mmanu
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Legalosas: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Her husband or one of her in-laws go don tell her Wetin to type
she made the effort. All that matters
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Gbelex(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I am surprised too ooo.Kerry washington speak igbo!!! Chai! Tyler Perry go call wish Odulade Adekola happy birthday in Yoruba too.
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by pimper24: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
American Actress, Kerry Washington, who is married to Nnamdi Asomugha ; an American actor, producer and former American football cornerback who played college football for the University of California, Berkeley, before getting drafted drafted in the first round of the 2003 NFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders, wished 'Orange is the new black' star actress, Uzo Aduba, a happy birthday in Igbo. 

Kerry Washington who sent down the birthday wish through her Twitter handle, tweeted; 

@UzoAduba Ncheta ubochi omumu gi. Ekele diri Chineke.

Replying her, excited Uzo Aduba tweeted; 

Heh! Nwannem nwanyi, i na asu Igbo??!? Maka o di mma! Nwanne, daalu maka ubochi omumu m.

http://lailasnews.com/kerry-washington-wishes-actress-uzo-aduba-happy-birthday-igbo/

Lalasticlala
she must have got that from an igbo language expert. This is purely Igbo izugbe the academic version of Central igbo language not the cut and join the youths of these days speak. Okay look at the mistake in Uzo's response- "Ina asu igbo?" do you speak igbo language? 'Ina asu' should have been written 'ina-asu' showing a word preceding a verb. Who even know all these rules now?
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Assassin101: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2018
could be google "IGBO" translation
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2018
wingmanII:

Ngwa, ngwa, crawl back under your rock. grin

Okechukwu nwanne jiru Ya nwayo cuz I Neva knew u still crawling till naw undecided
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by lastdon5: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Igbo kwenu!
igbo ndi ihe na agara nkoma kwenu!!
igbo mara nma kwezuo nuoo!!!

eji m ohere a na ekele ndi igbo niile no n'obodo Nigeria nakwa obodo Ofesi ndi ozo, a nam asi ka Chukwuabiama gozie oru aka anyi nile.
:0 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by evy800(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Her husband or one of her in-laws go don tell her Wetin to type
She marry Nigerian man, d laws bindin marriage no go exclude her cos she b celeb so she jst dey loyal base on inlaw level
Re: Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo by tollytexy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sosoliso
Freeman59:

So?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.