Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (25245 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2018
And i am steady singing Olamide's science student in my head as she dances
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by marvin904(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:
I love this lady

This life ain't serious

You can always enjoy and have the good things of life even without a husband

Who husband epp afterall

the person wen break your heart wicked sha..o
look at the result undecided undecided
doohh

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by zinaunreal(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
No go marry
will you shut up and go play with your mates
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by 6pax: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Troublemaker007:

At the end of the day you will end of sucking one random nigga’s dick and giving him doggy. Is that a life style? She sgoogo and marry cheesy

My friend shut it already.
You can be single and happy. Marriage is just over in this bleping part of of the world. That's we are very backward
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by cold(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2018
She try. Nothing like loving oneself
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by sisisioge: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2018
She's a hottie! Let me win all her wardrobe collection jare grin
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by Troublemaker007(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
6pax:

My friend shut it already.
You can be single and happy. Marriage is just over in this bleping part of of the world. That's we are very backward

Maybe ur entire family is backward and not us. And send the shut up to ur useless father who couldn’t withdraw to prevet a bastarrrd like you. Don’t ever quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by cybriz82(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2018
She is too beautiful to be single....respect to that guy oiling her...
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by judecares1(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
y the insult

sipsip:

You're very silly.
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by webngnews: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by ofuonyebi: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
These so called turn-over ladies does not know when to quit when the ovation is still loud...!...May God open their inner eyes!
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by uzohrome(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sweet and adorable girl, I love you Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by ofiko123(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
;DD awon omo science student...
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by ofiko123(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by charlypoker(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sister Rita, abeg go and marry joor
grin grin grin angry shocked kiss embarassed tongue shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by mommaJ(f): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Rita Dominic Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills by 6pax: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Maybe ur entire family is backward and not us. And send the shut up to ur useless father who couldn’t withdraw to prevet a bastarrrd like you. Don’t ever quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say.

Stupid Numb skull

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.