Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Things Physical Therapists Wish Every Patient - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things Physical Therapists Wish Every Patient (358 Views)

I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / The Patient Dog Eats The Fattest Bone: Worst Mentality To Avoid! / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Physical Therapists Wish Every Patient by michael4scofiel: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2018
If you are having pain or difficulty moving around after injury or illness, you may benefit from the skilled services of a physical therapist. Your PT can help you regain strength and range of motion to improve your functional mobility and manage your pain. While the physical therapy profession can be very rewarding, there can also be challenging times. Sometimes patients fail to make progress despite the best efforts of everyone involved in the plan of care. Some patients lack motivation and require significant amounts of energy and encouragement to simply participate in an active rehabilitation program. When attending physical therapy, there are some things that you should say that can really make your PT happy, (There are some things your PT does not want to hear as well.)

website - https://www.sharda.ac.in/course/bachelor-in-physiotherapy--bpt--70

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Books I Read In 2017 / Amos Tutuola! / If You Really Want To Be Happy, Then Do The Hard Things You Need To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.