Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (19029 Views)

We Are Twin Brothers, We Married The Same Wife And There Is Nothing Like Jealous / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Josephjnr(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by PETUK(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
This Valentine i refused to be disvirgin
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by debolayinka(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Like you are a virgin yourself.

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Reelmii: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
abeg o, how she take know wetin dey happen for witches coven
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Blackpanthersai(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
how she take know say witches dey " brush" for dia coven.... ?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by BdorianGray(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yinxies:
Who will be my Val?

Your Husband.. smiley
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by daiksworld: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Did that Bitch just called me a witch?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stevengerd:
Indirectly this wan is Marketing herself.

With this kind of breast she is displaying.
It has been handled.
Na Marketing things and attention.
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Stevengerd(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Njeps:

With this kind of breast she is displaying.
It has been handled.
Na Marketing things and attention.
Abi now, this kind bwest fit spoil persin fast. see as breast be like cow own
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Divay22(f): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:
Not totally against what she said but we should stop making virgins look like saints....sin and evil go beyond having pre-marital sex.

That means I had a lot of demons during school days undecided
Wee you be my val tomorrow cry
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by dexiouz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Is she married?

Who is she to be a judge?
There is no such thing as witchcraft.
You see your life?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Is she married?

Na so I just dey look you

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by tirinash: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Someone preaching with her bosoms out.
I'll pass.

you`ve said it all..................
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by piagetskinner(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Narldon:

Problem Solved!

hahah..I like you jare..how can someone be preaching against fornication but is showing us the smoothness of her boobs...

this is how pharisees behave
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
if you had covered your boobs maybe lots of folks would take u serious as being decent..but its the other way round

your physical appearance speaks so loud that I can't hear what you're preaching...
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by biggy26: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Someone preaching with her bosoms out.
I'll pass.
They are out but she ain't fornicating.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by biggy26: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yinxies:
Who will be my Val?
Put pic let's decide.
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by biggy26: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yinxies:
Who will be my Val?
Put pic let's decide.
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Icon79(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
She spoke the truth but I am not sure that she practices what she preaches tho. I am pretty sure that all those saggy are not natural.

And that's all I gotta say!

O pari

biacan:
Guys won't mind to sell up their father's house and fornicate with the money..... na wa ooo
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Icon79(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Haha!! Good one!

O pari

Narldon:

Problem Solved!

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by excellenceetim: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Excellent Message to All Singles and Married. Indeed Fornication is Bad[center][/center]

Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by GindoX(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
chuks34:
See who is talking, this one that has fornicated her destiny out.

I have never believed in soul tie bulshit

My guy, that thing - soul tie dey real. Talking from experience. Though not ma experience sha, na person experience. grin
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by xynerise: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Wee you be my val tomorrow cry

My religion doesn't support it grin
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Divay22(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:

My religion doesn't support it grin
Ha. Uncle you can lie o... Which religion doesn't support that?
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by xynerise: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Ha. Uncle you can lie o... Which religion doesn't support that?

Anti-valentism undecided
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Divay22(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:

Anti-valentism undecided
Issa lie joor.. Oya let's stay home and watch BBNAJIA cool
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by NavalObi37: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Is she married?

Oga Sir, she's not judging... she just passed a good and reasonable message. Ensure you learn from it
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by xynerise: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:

Issa lie joor.. Oya let's stay home and watch BBNAJIA cool

I rather watch Teletubbies undecided
Re: Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" by Divay22(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
xynerise:

I rather watch Teletubbies undecided
Lol.. It goan be boring.. I give up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Tell Him I Love Him / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.