Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here (423 Views)

Thread For All The Singles (Let's gather here) / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today? / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2018
it's valentine day eve and many of us are still single. We need to address this issue in earnest. So what is it you are looking out for in a man/woman let's pair...
Re: Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2018
hibiscus76 will buying you sharwarma do the trick??

Biacan if i take u to kada or the movies will you open for me??

Divay22 if i turn maga will you twerk for me??
Re: Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2018
evaberry if i promise to only grind on you and not take you to the other room, will you trust me and follow me out

Queensuccubus if i let you whip my bare bum bum, will you be my date

Lalas247 if i give you a sure bet odd of 2.05 will you give me lap dance 2moro

The list is endless. One babe should reply or PM me so i don't feel lonely tomorrow sad
Re: Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
bignoisemaker:

Queensuccubus if i let you whip my bare bum bum, will you be my date

If u will tell me ur main monika, then we can make a deal... grin

I can be your DOMINATRIX
Just submit to my every order
Enter my diamond matrix
Devour my golden flower

cool
Re: Valentine Day Fever: All The Singles Get In Here by hibiscus76(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2018
bignoisemaker:
hibiscus76 will buying you sharwarma do the trick??

Biacan if i take u to kada or the movies will you open for me??

Divay22 if i turn maga will you twerk for me??
I don't do sharwarma, sorry

(1) (Reply)

Is My Late Boyfriend Punishing Me For Aborting His Baby? / What Is The Concept Of Love And Romance To The Nigerian Man? / When A Woman Settles Down With A Homosexual Man, That's The Beginning Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.