Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Do I Break Up Wit Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up Wit Her (1225 Views)

Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up Wit Her by calcite20: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2010
There is this gal in my office.Sweet and very religious.the wifey type.The problem started when some guys in my office decided that i should go and psyche her up that she will never agree.Though i didnot yeild to their initial request but after much persuasion i decided to play ball.I closed up and we started talking and moved to dating.Then i discorvered that she was a virgin and since i didnot want to put myself in trouble i decided to call the relationship off. So i called her upand told her that we really need to end the relationship since i dont want to break her vow of losing her virginity on her weding day but she got so emotional and said i should please not take her back to her lonely days and dat she can not do wit out me.I tried to tell her that she does not need some1 like me but she told me that she loves me so much.After much talk she made me promise that if i walk out of the relationship that i should never 4get her and dat i should let her no about my gal after her.The weepin was too much that i had to change my heart about the break up.She was so happy.the problem is how do i break up wit her wit out causin her much tears as i had to change my mind when the tears and hysteria wastoo much.i mean how do i do it witout actually lookig like i deamon.pls house help me.I dont want to destroy a good lady
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by omega25red(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
you play immature games and get yourself in trouble now you want NL to get you out of it. grin

What's wrong with the girl? she is not pretty enough or you are afraid she will force you to marry? Anyway just breakup with her tears or no tears because you are torturing yourself by being with someone you really don't want to be with.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by calcite20: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2010
i no i shouldnt have done that,She is pretty but the snag is that i dont want to take what she prized so much knowing that i cant marry a religous freak.I feel i dont really want to have a case on my hand.I think she has never given anybody a chance in her life so i dont want to spoil another person's chance 4 her to love.u get d drift
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by iice(f): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Harden yourself to the tears and do what must be done.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by TewMuch: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
lol, Number one way of manipulation for girls is crying.grin.Since you know you are the worst kind of person for her, just come out with the truth and confess to her. Tell her you are a big assholle that is just operating on a dare, and you think she is a wonderful and beautiful person that does not deserve you. Tell her you are sorry and hope she can forgive you, you will also like to end the relationship because you feel too guilty and you have someone else that you are serious about. Tell her you admire her lifestyle and are too ashamed of yourself, and you will like to move on but want to remain friends. That you have talked to God about it, and he told you she is not the one for you. lipsrsealed. You can also cry when she is crying. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by iice(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
TewMuch:

You can also cry when she is crying. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rofl
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
TewMuch:

lol, Number one way of manipulation for girls is crying.grin.Since you know you are the worst kind of person for her, just come out with the truth and confess to her. Tell her you are a big assholle that is just operating on a dare, and you think she is a wonderful and beautiful person that does not deserve you. Tell her you are sorry and hope she can forgive you, you will also like to end the relationship because you feel too guilty and you have someone else that you are serious about. Tell her you admire her lifestyle and are too ashamed of yourself, and you will like to move on but want to remain friends. That you have talked to God about it, and he told you she is not the one for you. lipsrsealed. You can also cry when she is crying. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin lmao

mehn u said it son , anoda gbam dat hapen i wud come 2 u for advice oo

nl's greatest advisor

@ post

tewmuch post shud b ur solution

cus u well rite moppet for playin a game u cant handle.
i fil ur honesty tho may God help wen u do as bruda has said
lastly cry ooo make sure  u CRY OOO like dis  cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by ursa: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster

There is no easy way out of this.
Let me see, 
she loves you,
       cares for you
           will never hurt you
             always thinking about you
               cherishes you
                 adores you !

You can never break out of this relationship. If you do, she can hurt herself cos she has wrapped her world around you.
When a girl keeps her virginity for wedding day and meets someone that "likes" her, she pours her story, her life on you.

I have had an experience like that and it ended up in the altar,  of course that was some years later.

*** I can hear wedding bells ringing. But do not be scared, her love will last the distance. But pray about it all the same.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Iceugwa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
This is exertly my problem. But the girl gave me her virginity to prove her love for me. But i don't love her, i'm looking for a way out. But she keeps crying everytime and i just cant break up with her tears
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Areaboy2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ Ursa,  mate the difference is u seem to be a religious person and he isnt. and wont want all the religious freak drama,

funny enuff i found myself in a similar situation in 2008. although there was no bet on this, i did find her attractive and tot i go for her.

she's pretty,
smart,
virgin (much to my disappointment sad),
tall,
sexy and all
but religious to a fault(for me that is).

my only saviour is i got to relocate from abj to PH,  the calls started dying down and thru out 2009 the whole thing died slowly and now i'm free  tongue. however she keeps going on with the "promise me u'll never forget me" stuff,   undecided

u can hope for a transfer or something ;p
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by calcite20: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
TewMuch:

Thanks tewmuch,maybe i need to tell u that i said all these but she said games or no games she loves me and has built her world around me.u need to be there to see all the drama from begging to crying to having cold and stomach pain.infact i gave sex as the excuse knowing that she is a virgin while am not.she came to my table to tell me that inasmuch as she want to keep her virginity she would do anything 4 me.If not becos of shortage of job,i would have cease going to work.My friends at work too are advising that they would do anytin to be in my shoe.But crying wit her i dont think that is possible for it seems as if tears don finish 4 my eyes.the last time i cried was in 2002 when i lost my immediate sister to an accident.
ursa:

@poster

There is no easy way out of this.
Let me see, 
she loves you,
       cares for you
           will never hurt you
             always thinking about you
               cherishes you
                 adores you !

You can never break out of this relationship. If you do, she can hurt herself cos she has wrapped her world around you.
When a girl keeps her virginity for wedding day and meets someone that "likes" her, she pours her story, her life on you.

I have had an experience like that and it ended up in the altar,  of course that was some years later.

*** I can hear wedding bells ringing. But do not be scared, her love will last the distance. But pray about it all the same.

Please no wedding bell 4 now.infact i felt like a fool sighting sex as she is bent on doing all just to have me.she loves me no doubt and my friends thinks she is d right person for me but imagine me listening to Dagrin while she wants tolisten to cece winans or Don moen.
.see i have told her several things so that she can back out from the fact that i smoke,drink etc but her response was that God is able to see us through it all.she said she has a conviction within her that i am the one 4 her.I cant even go to work again knowing that if i refuse to answer her call na river the next day.i just walk into a BRT.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by olayinkaj2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2010
Eeyah! love come dey chase u up and down like this, we never can tell she might be the right person for u really! if u don't av a GF i think u can just sucummb to her request and continue, even if u are afraid of marriage now u can tell her when u will be ready and u guys can work something out 4real. Is it cos she is too religious thats why u don't want her?
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by pinkylady1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2010
calcite20:

Thanks tewmuch,maybe i need to tell u that i said all these but she said games or no games she loves me and has built her world around me.u need to be there to see all the drama from begging to crying to having cold and stomach pain.infact i gave intimacy as the excuse knowing that she is a virgin while am not.she came to my table to tell me that inasmuch as she want to keep her virginity she would do anything 4 me.If not becos of shortage of job,i would have cease going to work.My friends at work too are advising that they would do anytin to be in my shoe.But crying wit her i dont think that is possible for it seems as if tears don finish 4 my eyes.the last time i cried was in 2002 when i lost my immediate sister to an accident.Please no wedding bell 4 now.infact i felt like a fool sighting intimacy as she is bent on doing all just to have me.she loves me no doubt and my friends thinks she is d right person for me but imagine me listening to Dagrin while she wants tolisten to cece winans or Don moen.
.see i have told her several things so that she can back out from the fact that i smoke,drink etc but her response was that God is able to see us through it all.she said she has a conviction within her that i am the one 4 her.I cant even go to work again knowing that if i refuse to answer her call na river the next day.i just walk into a BRT.

oh dat really got me crackin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u never can tell, she might be God sent to you wink
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Coldheart: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
OP tell her you are a member of the mammy water marine kingdom, and you are already married to a spiritual mermaid princess that you have hot steamy $ex with every night in the spirit. What fellowship does light have with darkness? Tell her that she has been warned, that your mermaid princess is very jealous and hates Christians. That you dont want to go for deliverance, and if she tells anybody, you will die for revealing the marine secrets. Beg for your life.

Iice i like your name and your signature.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by agathamari(f): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
you start dating her on a dare, then decide to break up with her only because you cant sleep with her. hell tell her the trueth, you are a miserable pathetic he goat and she deserve a man who will love her and not her Arrow
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by daewoo2010: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2010
@ coldheart,lmao!!!
Guys na wa for una o,poor girl.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by violent(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by zilosxp(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2010
Coldheart:

OP tell her you are a member of the mammy water marine kingdom, and you are already married to a spiritual mermaid princess that you have hot steamy $ex with every night in the spirit. What fellowship does light have with darkness? Tell her that she has been warned, that your mermaid princess is very jealous and hates Christians. That you dont want to go for deliverance, and if she tells anybody, you will die for revealing the marine secrets. Beg for your life.

Iice i like your name and your signature.

U no go kill me! Am just standing up from the floor where i fell while laughing grin
Well as for the post, trying to come out of such relationships can be a real pain in the backside. I am also in the same situation now. Met the girl in a Fastfood joint she boldly walked up to me and asked for my number, i gave it to her and that was it. one thing led to another and today she is still with me after all attempts by me to quit the relationship. My own reasons for trying to quit is because i have never loved her but has played along due to her exceptionally nice character. i have always tried to make her happy but i know i cant spend the rest of my life with her.  Their tears na real juju esp when you start remembering how good she has been all this while. So poster better find a way of living with the whole thing. If you guys are meant to be, then you cant run from it but if not it will end somehow. So don't lose your job because of it,
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2010
Jeeze! What a position to be in. It's a shame you don't feel anything for this girl, as it appears she's really into you. If only you felt you could spend the rest of your life with her, you would be on the gravy train.

Either find it within yourself to get to know her, who knows, you may find something strong enough to build upon for the future. Or just do the right thing - break up with her, and don't be moved by her tears, hard as that may be. You say she's too religious - is that such a bad thing? undecided Or is there something you're not telling us here?  undecided

One lesson to learn from this - don't play with people's emotions, it could have dire consequences. Best of luck, whatever you decide.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by baybbootz(f): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
heaven has sent you an angel and your just about to throw it away, oh well not everybody understands how rare it is to find girls like her.but come ooo.why do good girls always fall head over heals for the bad guys.

Anyway Tell her the TRUTH,and ignore all the fit she might throw,its better she cries now,than hurt later when she discovers the shit you had created. tongue tongue
But truth be told,in the near future you will wish for someone like her.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by topup: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2010
There's no 'good' way to break off a relationship, I advice you just tell her, I am sure deep down inside she's still unsure whether you'll stay for the long run.

Staying wiht her would only please her, you would end up resenting her, feeling forced to stay, captive, and you would end up making her into a monster, just so you can push her away, and then you would end up having a nasty break up!!

Trust me, end it now, it will be painful for her, but you will be friends, and she will get over it.

She has to understand that there is no reason to force someone to stay with you - it will always backfire. The chances of you cheating will increase, and she could very much lose her virginity.

By the way, why did you want to end the relationsgip as soon as you heard she was a virgin? Was it because you knew you would end up pressuring her into sex, or that you would get tempted elsewhere, have you had a bad abstinence-related experience? I'm just curious. .
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by calcite20: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
topup:

There's no 'good' way to break off a relationship, I advice you just tell her, I am sure deep down inside she's still unsure whether you'll stay for the long run.

Staying wiht her would only please her, you would end up resenting her, feeling forced to stay, captive, and you would end up making her into a monster, just so you can push her away, and then you would end up having a nasty break up!!

Trust me, end it now, it will be painful for her, but you will be friends, and she will get over it.

She has to understand that there is no reason to force someone to stay with you - it will always backfire. The chances of you cheating will increase, and she could very much lose her virginity.

By the way, why did you want to end the relationsgip as soon as you heard she was a virgin? Was it because you knew you would end up pressuring her into intimacy, or that you would get tempted elsewhere, have you had a bad abstinence-related experience? I'm just curious. .

reason is that i dont want to take what she prized most knowing that i cant marry her.i dont want a religious freak on my hand.
agathamari:

you start dating her on a dare, then decide to break up with her only because you cant sleep with her. hell tell her the trueth, you are a miserable pathetic he goat and she deserve a man who will love her and not her Arrow
Maybe i am a goat but the truth is I am not breakin up because i cant sleep wit her. i know how ladies are atached to their first love.She deserves a better man that is what i am tryin to tell her.
violent:

Send her a break up text message on a Friday and switch off your phone till Monday.
Then i will see her at my place before monday.See the truth is that she has always being the Good girl in mid 20 who just opened trhat part of her heart to a guy.All the same thanks to all nairalanders.u guys are great tryin to help a bro out.of courese u people were not there when i walked into trouble
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Igwe9(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
Hi poster,
I really do not understand what religion has to do with love.
you said that she's too religious and yet ready to give up her faith just to be with you. what kinda religion are we talking about here or is there something you are not telling us on here. undecided

If she's too religious as you alleged then your case is simple, remind her constantly of the religious implications of her intending action, if she insists then she's not as religious as you thought, she may simply being boring to you or rather inexperienced. undecided
In a more serious note, I sincerely believe you know perfectly what to do, you can start by giving her less attention, I'm pretty sure it won't take her more than a month to get over you, but please don't go back begging for her attention when that does happen. smiley
cool
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by kpolli(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2010
well u r a demon so there is no way u wont look like one
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by sereques(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
calcite20:

There is this gal in my office.Sweet and very religious.the wifey type.The problem started when some guys in my office decided that i should go and psyche her up that she will never agree.Though i didnot yeild to their initial request but after much persuasion i decided to play ball.I closed up and we started talking and moved to dating.Then i discorvered that she was a virgin and since i didnot want to put myself in trouble i decided to call the relationship off. So i called her upand told her that we really need to end the relationship since i dont want to break her vow of losing her virginity on her weding day but she got so emotional and said i should please not take her back to her lonely days and dat she can not do wit out me.I tried to tell her that she does not need some1 like me but she told me that she loves me so much.After much talk she made me promise that if i walk out of the relationship that i should never 4get her and dat i should let her no about my gal after her.The weepin was too much that i had to change my heart about the break up.She was so happy.the problem is how do i break up wit her wit out causin her much tears as i had to change my mind when the tears and hysteria wastoo much.i mean how do i do it witout actually lookig like i deamon.pls house help me.I dont want to destroy a good lady

Wow, this is a new one. Stage 5 clinger that is also an ATM. Anyways, this is easy. She has a blanket over her eyes, what to do s get back with her, tap that ass and break up. It's shame things have to be done this way but it's for her own good.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by topup: 1:52am On Apr 28, 2010
So basically you were dating someone you didn't love. Okay, well then at least eventually you have come out with the truth, you know what to do, Mr.
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by hopo99: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2010
I really dont believe yr half truth about yr relationship with this good girl. you must have 'panel beaten and chop' her to stupor. Ithink you are just a heart breaker. Girls dont just fall in love with men like dat!
Re: How Do I Break Up Wit Her by Aproko(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2010
hopo99:

I really dont believe yr half truth about yr relationship with this good girl. you must have 'panel beaten and chop' her to stupor. Ithink you are just a heart breaker. Girls dont just fall in love with men like dat!

Says who? have you forgotten they work together? all she has to see is that the brother has potential and she will stick like a glue, besides don't forget other people in the organization haven't approached her because they think she is highly spiritual. she is happy that someone has finally approached her and at the back of her mind, she thinks she can change him with her 'goodness'.

@ OP,

well, you don enter!!! lol. the only thing i can say is that you should forget about the virginity and spirituality issue, try and get to know her. if that her goodness is not a camouflage for her insecurities, you will find that you just may get to like her.

please keep us posted i beg

(1) (Reply)

When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? / The Kiss Myth? / Gurls See Una Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.