Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends (23986 Views)

Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by Siddeek: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen will not allow benue people to rest for a while. Why na
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by Segadem(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
bigtt76:
What if he was dragged into the water by his friends? Some friends can be so playfully stupid to think everything they do, you must do same as their friend ...not discounting village involvment. Even the best swimmer cannot escape the villagers private network (VPN) when they want to encrypt you undecided

lol @ vpn
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by lakefist(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
IsYou:
Kai,i hate swimming with passion and it's very difficult to save someone that is drowning.

RIP.

That is why its good to learn how to swim. Its better u learn and save yourself from any occurrence like this. U can never tell!
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by ngwababe(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
bigtt76:
What if he was dragged into the water by his friends? Some friends can be so playfully stupid to think everything they do, you must do same as their friend ...not discounting village involvment. Even the best swimmer cannot escape the villagers private network (VPN) when they want to encrypt you undecided

Na why i no dey even dream to near water. If they insist too much, i go just carry table dey one side dey sip chilled heineken,come dey look ass and p***k. shikina
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by AuroraB(f): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
All those friends couldn't save him from drowning Indeed undecided
Bia, dead man, don't forget to take them along with you angry angry
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by Toktee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nutase:
Water was meant for aquatic animals .

RIP .
Then,you are one of them cos you use water everyday.
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by Machinegun91(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
I blame buhari for his death
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by sammylink: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
You this Buhari again. See what you caused. If the young man had a job he wouldn't go to river to swim.

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by SUNDICOS(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Watermelonman:
I was scared that the topic would end up like MAN DIES IN A RIVER IN BENUE WHILE SWIMMING TO ESCAPE FROM FULANI HERDSMEN.
you are so funny
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by SUNDICOS(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Watermelonman:
I was scared that the topic would end up like MAN DIES IN A RIVER IN BENUE WHILE SWIMMING TO ESCAPE FROM FULANI HERDSMEN.
you are so funny oo

Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by delishpot: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
dexiouz:

Actually I've heard this statement before.
But why is it difficult to save a drowning person.

They panic in the face of death and drag you down to use you as a floater or buoy. They just trash around grabbing at anything to keep them from sinking. If you can get them to calm down it wouldnt be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by dexiouz(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
delishpot:

They panic in the face of death and drag you down to use you as a floater or buoy. They just trash around grabbing at anything to keep them from sinking. If you can get them to calm down it wouldnt be difficult.

Thanks bro
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
rip
Re: Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends by sulakishop(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some empty heads will still blame Bukhari for this... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deaf Man Crushed To Death In Delta State. Graphic Photos / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.