Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Heavy Rain Of Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Heavy Rain Of Wealth (574 Views)

Game Changer AI Robot Disrupts The Forex Market - See Proofs of Wealth / Game Changer AI Robot Disrupts The Forex Market - See Proofs of Wealth / Achieving Wealth Using The Financial Vowels Of Wealth - A,E,I,O,U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heavy Rain Of Wealth by healthfulng: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
God is so wonderful that he created a phenomenon that after the sun and heat have drained away every water and humidity out f earth; he brings down rain to cool, wet and replenish us with abundance of water.

Water is so much important, I realized when a friend of mine whatsapp me and warned of the latest heat rate, very hot, terrible and unbearable. His message reads; the meteorological agency has warned us to prepare us for more hot days and hot nights, advising us to get adapted to the practice of drinking more water to stay hydrated, eat fresh fruits, have a cold bath before going to bed at night and lots of other things. I felt so much happy for his advice and also imagined, if there would be a rain.

The rain was so heavy, the next day and very lucky for me, I had seen it coming through its body language, as the cloud was painting dark and darker, like shades of gray. When it all started raining, I was watching all eyes open, feeling today would be a good day, as it rained heavily surprising to me, I thought it would be like a normal rain, falling with no much noise and force but I was wrong. The rain fell as if the pumping machine in the sky was of a higher horse power, pushing it forcefully and the lighting and thunder clearly heard as if two high tension electric wires were touching each other. Many were running away from the rain but for me, I was very close to the opened window, were the breeze was pushing it were I was standing and I felt the wetness and coldness of the rain, which I haven’t felt for a long time. It was a good experience for me, because I didn’t run away from the rain, I stayed for it to wet me more and more, if it falls today, I don’t know of when next another would fall and my inner eyes was open, then I realize an “opportunity” is for those who are willing and determined to succeed from it.
https://switluv.com/the-heavy-rain-of-wealth/
Re: The Heavy Rain Of Wealth by healthfulng: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
take the next step to be successful today for tomorrow.
Re: The Heavy Rain Of Wealth by Peromnia: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2018
cool
Re: The Heavy Rain Of Wealth by healthfulng: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
you too can be part of this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In / Sell Us Your Scrap, Damaged Or Accident Vehicles In Lagos For Cash / Wealth Transfer With Webtalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.