Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC (26365 Views)

GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters / How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / Thousands Of GSM Numbers Database For Each Local Government In Kogi State Is Ava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by donkarmal(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emily22:
A cellular repeater (also known as cell phone signal booster or amplifier) is a type of bi-directional amplifier used to improve cell phone reception.
English please.
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by Opoki(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
They should go after the Lebanese, a common Nigerian who can't afford to eat or fuel his car can't afford the technology.
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by alfred007(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
DocHMD:

Have you watched the movie where that meme was culled from? Nice movie I must say.

not really
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by gozzlin: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
ngwababe:
Make Seun do valentine for us tomorrow kwanu,even if na recharge cards!

Hehehe, nwa ngwa, you go wait tire o! grin grin
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by davillian(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
gcof:
literally
a device that boast GSM network
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by ngwababe(f): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
gozzlin:

Hehehe, nwa ngwa, you go wait tire o! grin grin
I no wan believe say oga seun stingy, he will prove you people wrong.
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by IdeyFindWife: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2018
phreakabit:
Una dey mad.
So people in areas lacking proper GSM coverage and therefore suffering epileptic signal strengths, should just go about suffering and smiling,
without trying to fix the situation, since neither the GSM service providers, nor your failed circus of an organization can?

They're cracking the perfect sh1thole joke:

Get all you CAN (from the pple) &
CAN all you get (for you alone)!

Nigerian laws are for the masses...

To squeeze them till they drop, they're mere battery cells for the affluent...

And we say make we deliver them, dem dey stiff body; left suffering wire them small make we see if the cowards won't voice out!
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by Cromagnon: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

People no get better network una wan fight their efforts at freedom...udo
you can't use ur freedom to hamper others
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by seunlly(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2018
superlanny:
you, ftc and st valentine must be mad!!!
I feel your pain kid..

Take heart
Re: Unauthorized Usage Of GSM Boosters Is A Crime - NCC by seunlayi(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2018
I think the device are now many on jumia. I need one asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.