Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club (37089 Views)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / PDP Replies Tinubu Over Comment That OBJ, IBB Should Join Retirees Club / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by alenwup(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Talking about joining retirees' club for pension, is Tinubu not old enough to to join too?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Jermat20(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2018
When OBJ left PDP and supported APC Tinubu did you tell him to go and join retirees club? Now that he is no more supporting APC you're now telling him to join retirees club. You see the kind of life we are living. I think it time Tinubu, Buhari, OBJ, IBB, Lie Muhammed, Ameachi, etc join retirees club
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

I'm not in any way bothered about who's better than him, all I'm bothered about is the fact that APC folks portray the party as lacking any other person if Buhari chooses not to run.

Not only APC; just open your eyes and scan the entire political terrain and name any one candidate from any of the parties with enough credibility and following than Buhari - like him or hate him; that is just the reality on the ground.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Writs: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

And you don't consider the trash you wrote up there as shameful? If in a party created from a merger of 4+ parties, there is only one saviour, then APC is a conglomerate of fools.

But they're.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Tejiri41:

There are so many paid fingers here on this forum to counter very meaningful contributions from reasonable Nigerians.
This is rather shameful. I keep cleaning my voters card in readiness to vote out Buhari come 2019.

Pls continue cleaning you card and make sure your vote counts; however, the beauty about democracy is that, it is the majority that always carries the vote; come 2019, the noisy minority 5% ters will have their say while the silent majority 97%ters will have their way - and Buhari will remain in Aso Rock till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by olacollinz(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Jagaban himself and Mr President must join the league of retirees, because all of them are expired politicians.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Saao(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:
There's this old saying in Africa,It goes like this 'IBB and OBJ are old fools'
and buhari is a young fool right?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by seunowa(f): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu's dey craze..........make you retire 1st.

This is exactly wat u tell ur father early morning..
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by alhajisocrates: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-obasanjo-ibb-join-retirees-club/

Look at this idiotic Tinubu, you are supported a pensioner to run for presidency and insulting his colleagues to go on retirement.

Tinubu is such a buffoon.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by FUNKKYFOOD: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu your hero is in a trance
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kense88: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2018
It's quite unfortunate. Nigeria is finished. Tinubu has sold his people
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kokoboy4life(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2018
ManirBK:
may Allah bless de one n only jagaban of borgu kingdom, u are sighted n de lord z ur strenght as for those all cargos dia tym z up n de ar notin but loosers

It’s so sad you could call on God to bless a man that stole so much from the public treasury, same person that personalized many Govt enterprises. Someone that act as a custodian to Money meant for me and you. A man that have wasted many souls just because of is own selfish interest. Someone you suppose to reign curses on him and his entire generations for stealing money belongs to millions of Nigerian ppl. You are calling on Allah to bless him, it’s big shame to Nigeria as a country, that in this modern time we could still fall prey to gimmicks of Nigerian politicians.

Note: The above writeup is meant for all Nigerian politicians regardless of the tribal groups they belong to, because they are bunch of charlatans, rogues, and looters.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Danialuone: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Jagaban we love you....Very rare people have such an opportunity in their life time and that’s what we talk about legacy, and where we have all the challenges, do what we should do. I’m enjoying the challenges so far,
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by kokoboy4life(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Danialuone:
Jagaban we love you....Very rare people have such an opportunity in their life time and that’s what we talk about legacy, and where we have all the challenges, do what we should do. I’m enjoying the challenges so far,

What legacy did he has, maybe his legacies is to steal money, employ the service of hire assassin to kill anyone that go against is will. I don’t whether am right or wrong you can enlighten me more on his legacies.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by excel101(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2018
What about you, Okpolor eye.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by debolayinka(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Not only APC; just open your eyes and scan the entire political terrain and name any one candidate from any of the parties with enough credibility and following than Buhari - like him or hate him; that is just the reality on the ground.
Why are you so obsessed with this your Buhari saga? I told you I'm not bothered about who's equal to or better than him.
It's non'a ma business!

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Ajixegun: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Tinubu must be mad! He must be suffering from catatonic schizophrenia. Idiot of the highest order
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by excel101(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Maybe Mr Okpolor Eye has forgotten that IBB & OBJ has retired From politics, rather its himself & BUBU that we're waiting for
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Durchmann(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
All this talk and votes on nairaland will take us nowhere.
PVCs will take us to the promised land.
Get and keep your PVC now.

End of story.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Halo22: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
If all Tinubu thought by thanking the president for his so- called reposition of trust in him was that he is now relevant and elevated, then he is to be used and dumped again. Remember the saying "once beaten, twice shy".
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by 7lives: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
docadams:

Tinubu has thrown his cap in the ring in PMBs corner against the expectations of many who rather wished he wrote a reprimanding letter to PMB..
We all know that squaring up with OBJ gives Tinubu orgasm. He hasn't lost any fight against OBJ and I don't see him loosing this.

Tinubu outfoxing OBJ since 1999, OBJ actually made Tinubu who he is today grin grin grin grin grin even as a president Obj could not stop BAT.
This movie should be titled the old fox and the rabbit, i hope baba is not about to pay for the rubbish he did to Lagosians for good two years,
imagine trying to FRUSTRATE THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS BECAUSE HE WANT TO FORCE PDP DOWN OUR THROATS HERE.
Na BAT corner i dey sha, make i go buy pop corn, grin ;Di ;Dts about to go down.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by themanderon: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Sad. The saying that everyone has a price is true in the case of Tinubu. This was a man that was considered to be one of the foremost democrats we have in this country but he has allowed unmitigated greed to get the better of him. He has not said anything about all the atrocities committed by this government yet for his own personal benefit he wants it to continue even if it means the death of everyone.
That's why I said they are all the same whether pdp or APC. A congregation of thieves and vipers who do not give a hoot about the masses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by michoim(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol. Yes ooo
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by manmorris23(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
The south part of this should team up and produce the like of Godswill Akpabio to battle with bahuri as we all know that Akpabio has the tenacity to fight with anyone and get away safely. LET SUPPORT GODSWILL AKPABIO FOR 2019
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by bigfish3k: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I am saying that Fulani herdsmen rear cattle and in my close to two decades living in the North, coupled with regular visits and interactions with them, I cannot recall seeing any bearing arms, let alone AK47, maiming, slaughtering and expelling communities.

My exact point is this: why do we have to associate an ethnic group with the killings?? Which ethnic group is Boko Haram associated with? It's like saying Igbo kidnappers or Ijaw militants or Yoruba armed robbers. If it's not about politics, why should an entire ethnic group be associated with the killings?? We won't make any headway handling matters as sensitive as security of lives like this.

If someone or a group commits a crime, let him/her/them face the law. Enough of this Fulani this and Hausa that.

my answer to ur question above is that
1. we know fulanis to be the ones plying that 'cattle roaming about' trade
2.if igbos or yorubas are in that trade; why the name "miyetti allah", its like not associating igbos with ohaneze or yorubas with afenifere
3.miyetti allah has owned up by the statement they made "there will be no peace unless the anti-grazing law is repealed"
4.u can also see the kids glove the FG is treading with on them, there is no "operation lion attack". at least u know where all the security chiefs are from and their positions and bias
5.those walking and roaming about with cows are the aggressors bc farmers don't move with their crops.ie crops don't walk

with the above u can now see that Nigerians are right about the labelling. please forget bias and religion and reason with us. lets make humanity work
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by noblebaba: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2018
So after loosing all you spent to bring him to power,after been sidelined, you still talk like this, mind you no matter what we can't be fooled again our PVC will judge its time for youth.kachiko
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

Why are you so obsessed with this your Buhari saga? I told you I'm not bothered about who's equal to or better than him.
It's non'a ma business!

Why are you also so obsessed with my views; if you don't like them then why seek them - remember, you were the one who first started it by engaging me.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
debolayinka:

It's non'a ma business!

Why are you also so obsessed with my views; if you don't like them then why seek them - remember, you were the one who started it by first engaging me.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by Ogaini: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2018
ijustdey:

Why should I be surprised of Tifnubu's comments? They are all playing along. Pure political talks. Deep inside him he feels disappointed and irrelevant. Lies

http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-obasanjo-ibb-join-retirees-club/
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by daveP(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Bat calling Gorilla black!!!!!
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club by debolayinka(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Why are you also so obsessed with my views; if you don't like them then why seek them - remember, you were the one who started it by first engaging me.
Oya no vex, before you start crying. I've forgotten abokis are always rights in Nigeria.

What I wrote is a b o k i not notherners. I don't know why Nairaland will changing my post since I'm solely responsible for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.