Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (14058 Views)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by juwonloo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
undecided amueba

4 Likes

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Irritating, just alterly disgusting.
Having you heard of the word exercise.

I mean look at it.
And it's not even married, look at that tummy.
cry

4 Likes

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Slaye: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
juwonloo:
undecided amueba

Hahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Slaye: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
donsimo:

I mean look at it.
cry

Lwkmd o

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Slaye: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yuck

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by coolestofall(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
donsimo:

I mean look at it.
cry
Bros abeg tell me d part dat looks disgusting here. I'm sure u'll get a hard-on if she rides u.

5 Likes

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:

Bros abeg tell me d part dat looks disgusting here. I'm sure u'll get a hard-on if she rides u.
I have a high taste for women.
I like a girl who actually takes care of herself, not this toad looking kind of beast.

She would even be lazy in bed. She can't ride, I don't even see her use, if she takes that clothe off, its all folds and stretch marks all over.

It would be a trial for me to desire to Bleep her

2 Likes

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
donsimo:

I mean look at it.
cry

You are saying something like this...

3 Likes

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by bobokeshington: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
ikebe super...
Idi igbe...
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by mKc9ET(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP receive sense for calling this sexy

di8d't know when fatty become sexy

1 Like

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by oyatz(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Haha, your words are too harsh on the lady ( abi she don jilted you before?)

donsimo:

I mean look at it.
cry
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by InfernoNig: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2018
She is definitely short

1 Like

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2018
oyatz:

Haha, your words are too harsh on the lady ( abi she don jilted you before?)

Its the Truth, or are we looking at a different PIC undecided.
If this kinda girl want to be on my radar na to starve herself remain.
Cause am not hooking up no bag of rice.
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Heyyyyyy, all these insults for this Owerri girl,

akpulum ara nwanyi ajadu nonu chi efo

OK, look at this to cool ur temper:

http://www.efogator.com/2018/02/beautiful-girls-check-out-these.html
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Babes like this are seen as a sex object, not a wife material, after one child she will blow out of proportion and men know these things.
Most of these ladies got empty brains the only selling point is their body.

1 Like

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Papanwamaikpe: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
If you see the stretch marks behind those clothes eeh! you'll vomit. I know her Sha. She dey stand for road in GRA pH Every Friday, font of Aristo house near Tropicana to be precise. Her name is chioma
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by lordraiden(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
If you remove that trousers and pant you will continue spitting till you get home... Bag of shït
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Niasyoung: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is this Aba made sex dull?
blogbaby:
More of this girl's photos at: http://www.efogator.com/2018/02/plus-size-fashion-big-butty-owerri-girl.html
Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018

Re: Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display by arnold123: 3:30am On Feb 16, 2018
blogbaby:
More of this girl's photos at: http://www.efogator.com/2018/02/plus-size-fashion-big-butty-owerri-girl.html
if she bend down she go transform to cow

(1) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.