Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Baby, I've Got A Question For You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Baby, I've Got A Question For You (986 Views)

Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / If U Open This Joke U Will Know That I've Got Talent / I've Got Amnesia . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby, I've Got A Question For You by blackmann(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
Baby, I know I haven't known you very long and I shouldn't be asking you for this so soon, but I really need it badly. I haven't had it for a while and I can already feel it going in good and hard and coming out nice and soft. If you would do this for me no one would ever know. I am sure you can satisfy my needs and I'd be very grateful if you would. I am very desperate and I need your help. You must think by now that I have a lot of nerve but I can feel my tongue wrapping around it and sucking out all the juices until it's very dry. I am not going to beat around the bush any longer so. . .

Do you have a piece of gum?
shocked grin
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by elderly: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2010
Stop wasting space angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by madlady(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2010
blackmann:

Baby, I know I haven't known you very long and I shouldn't be asking you for this so soon, but I really need it badly. I haven't had it for a while and I can already feel it going in good and hard and coming out nice and soft. If you would do this for me no one would ever know. I am sure you can satisfy my needs and I'd be very grateful if you would. I am very desperate and I need your help. You must think by now that I have a lot of nerve but I can feel my tongue wrapping around it and sucking out all the juices until it's very dry. I am not going to beat around the bush any longer so. . .

Do you have a piece of gum?
shocked grin

Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by daduke2k(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2010
Tak dat 2 d joke section. . . .
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by fubiluv: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
What rubbish trend. grin embarassed
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by karo93: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2010
@op
parralel to your aim,i skipped to the bottom and did not read through your babash!
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by StudioCFR(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
*Burns down thread*
Re: Baby, I've Got A Question For You by DAVE5(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
lol

(1) (Reply)

Good Advice From Kids / If Men Got Pregnant! / Some Silly Questions Pple Ask These Days;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.