Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video (5861 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gboom:

If I order for one how long does it take to get it delivered?

Average of 3 weeks for aliexpress delivery. Let us chat on WhatsApp. Check my signature for my number
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Bolutumiii(m): 4:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Thanks boss for the reference

Redmi 5 (3gb RAM 32GB ROM) N52,560

Redmi 5 (2gb RAM 16gb ROM) N45,600

Talk2ekpa, jerflakes

Can you help with the price for xiaomi Redmi 5 plus #Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Bolutumiii:

59k.. Kindly let's chat on WhatsApp.

Check my number on my signature
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Bolutumiii:

It's on Jumia for N68,700
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

My brother, if you want to order or buy any Xiaomi Smartphone, Just go straight to https://www.gearbest.com and buy any phone.

It will be delivered directly to you, so don't be afraid.
Gearbest product s are too costly compared to Aliexpress.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

which of the variant: 3/32G or 4/64G?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
which of the variant: 3/32G or 4/64G?

3/32GB
4/64GB is N77,054
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

That's quite expensive on Jumia

I can make that deal happen for 59k on AliExpress cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

That's quite expensive on Jumia

I can make that deal happen for 59k on AliExpress cool

No be me wan buy cc adeniyisamuel59
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Gearbest product s are too costly compared to Aliexpress.
Yeah... Agreed, but you are sure of getting original products on GearBest as against Aliexpress.

I can get you a coupon code for any product on GearBest... Just quote me with the product of your choice, and and I'll generate a coupon code for you.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Yeah... Agreed, but you are sure of getting original products on GearBest as against Aliexpress.

I can get you a coupon code for any product on GearBest... Just quote me with the product of your choice, and and I'll generate a coupon code for you.

Interesting.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

No be me wan buy cc adeniyisamuel59

Aiit bro.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

Interesting.
Thanks Henry
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I disagree with the first sentence. You get quality products on alixpress as well and their escrow service is top notch. Of item is not as described I have the option of opening dispute and getting my money back.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I disagree with the first sentence. You get quality products on alixpress as well and their escrow service is top notch. Of item is not as described I have the option of opening dispute and getting my money back.
That wasn't what I said. I buy from Aliexpress too, but the chances of always getting the right quality product is more on gearbest than Aliexpress. Beside who will want to buy a product all the way from China, and after waiting for 3 weeks plus, only to discovered that the product is not original, then start an all new process of dispute resolutions? Beside, newbies could still end up being cheated by experience thieves on aliexpress.

Recently my friend ordered her wedding gown of about 148 dollars aliexpress which was her first order, the seller shipped rubbish to her, when she complained, the seller posted her that she was going to ship another gown to her, targeting when buyer protection on the product will expire, when the buyer protection expired and money was handed over to the seller, she simply told her that she (the seller) will not be able to ship any item to her again. Attempting to place dispute, she was told that buyer protection for the product have expired. Although, she started disputed with the seller through another means, but she had to get another wedding gown in Nigeria for her ceremony which took place last December. So try and gather enough fact before you disagree on what you don't know.
Gearbest: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/gearbest.com
Aliexpress: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/aliexpress.com
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

That wasn't what I said. I buy from Aliexpress too, but the chances of always getting the right quality product is more on gearbest than Aliexpress. Beside who will want to buy a product all the way from China, and after waiting for 3 weeks plus, only to discovered that the product is not original, then start an all new process of dispute resolutions? Beside, newbies could still end up being cheated by experience thieves on aliexpress.

Recently my friend ordered her wedding gown of about 148 dollars aliexpress which was her first order, the seller shipped rubbish to her, when she complained, the seller posted her that she was going to ship another gown to her, targeting when buyer protection on the product will expire, when the buyer protection expired and money was handed over to the seller, she simply told her that she (the seller) will not be able to ship any item to her again. Attempting to place dispute, she was told that buyer protection for the product have expired. Although, she started disputed with the seller through another means, but she had to get another wedding gown in Nigeria for her ceremony which took place last December. So try and gather enough fact before you disagree on what you don't know.
Gearbest: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/gearbest.com
Aliexpress: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/aliexpress.com

That she had a terrible experience on ali doesn't mean same couldn't have happened on gearbest. What if I told you I have also bought a product on gearbest that never came and wasn't refunded till date? What would you have to say about that. As with these international shipping sites, the risk involved can not be overemphasized,so anyone going into it would definitely know all about these. Your friend lost her money because she was a newbie, which was very bad on the part of the seller taking advantage of her that way. I can assure you, alixpress escrow service is one of the best out there.

You clearly stated that the buyer can get original products on gearbest as against alixpress and I countered that. What exactly do you mean by this is not what you said?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

That she had a terrible experience on ali doesn't mean same couldn't have happened on gearbest. What if I told you I have also bought a product on gearbest that never came and wasn't refunded till date? What would you have to say about that. As with these international shipping sites, the risk involved can not be overemphasized,so anyone going into it would definitely know all about these. Your friend lost her money because she was a newbie, which was very bad on the part of the seller taking advantage of her that way. I can assure you, alixpress escrow service is one of the best out there.

You clearly stated that the buyer can get original products on gearbest as against alixpress and I countered that. What exactly do you mean by this is not what you said?
To the bolded,
1. Give me your details and I will get refund for you.
2. The chance are not same is what I mean
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

To the bolded,
1. Give me your details and I will get refund for you.
2. The chance are not same is what I mean

Item purchased since 2016. loll. Oga I don move on from that one tey tey.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Item purchased since 2016. loll. Oga I don move on from that one tey tey.
Tor, sorry for your lost
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Gearbest is for gadgets only. It only makes sense that it would be more reliable.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

Gearbest is for gadgets only. It only makes sense that it would be more reliable.
I'm pray he understands
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I'm pray he understands

I don hear, am saying am ok with alixpress since all my gadgets purchased there have been ok.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

Gearbest if for gadgets only. It only makes sense that it would be more reliable.

Alixpress has been good to me and you can't say authoritatively that gearbest is more reliable.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Alixpress has been good to me and you can't say authoritatively that gearbest is more reliable.
It OK bro....like I said, I shop on Aliexpress too. I was just called that three of my items are in the post office, 2 from Aliexpress and 1 from Ebay.

But just understand that this is a forum, and we are just trying to establish facts so that newbies seeking infos can be properly guided.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Did you read what I said?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by fibonacci2526: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

Did you read what I said?

Except you were speaking Arabic.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by noobody(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Yeah... Agreed, but you are sure of getting original products on GearBest as against Aliexpress

Very nice video,thumbs up,your channel has a lot of prospects,if you can keep up with this positive energy and keep doing great reviews,

But at that statement above thou,all i would say is looooooool grin

I understand very well,you guys are affiliate marketers with targets to accomplish,which is 100% very ok,nothing bad at all,

But its not just right to say such statements and you claim you are trying to guide prospective newbies in the right direction,

Please try to refrain from such,

Gearbest offers great and amazing products,no one disputes that fact,

Aliexpress offers the same great and amazing products at cheaper prices as well,

So you claiming you get more of original products as against aliexpress is completely and 100% false,
Promote your link with 100% honesty,in the process dont try to pull others down,

My post is not to start another round of debate or argument,just for us to get facts right.

Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
noobody:

Very nice video,thumbs up,your channel has a lot of prospects,if you can keep up with this positive energy and keep doing great reviews,

But at that statement above thou,all i would say is looooooool grin

I understand very well,you guys are affiliate marketers with targets to accomplish,which is 100% very ok,nothing bad at all,

But its not just right to say such statements and you claim you are trying to guide prospective newbies in the right direction,

Please try to refrain from such,

Gearbest offers great and amazing products,no one disputes that fact,

Aliexpress offers the same great and amazing products at cheaper prices as well,

So you claiming you get more of original products as against aliexpress is completely and 100% false,
Promote your link with 100% honesty,in the process dont try to pull others down,

My post is not to start another round of debate or argument,just for us to get facts right.

Cheers

Haba... Bros na waw for you lol... grin, you would have at least tried to read the beginning of the argument Nawaz... After starting such a beautiful and positive comment, only to end it with such non-integrity claim...? cry

Anyway... I'll say it again, GearBest have more original products than Aliexpress, and if you don't believe, please go to Google and make research. Use comScore, trustedpilot, jabber etc, and compare the rating of both sites.

And for your info, please, Aliexpress have original products, but because Aliexpress is more of a market as against GearBest which is more of an electronics super store, Aliexpress have poor quality control, especially when compared to GearBest.

Anyway... Again, thanks for your comment concerning my channel, hope you've subscribed?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by noobody(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Haba... Bros na waw for you lol... grin, you would have at least tried to read the beginning of the argument Nawaz... After starting such a beautiful and positive comment, only to end it with such non-integrity claim...? cry

Anyway... I'll say it again, GearBest have more original products than Aliexpress, and if you don't believe, please go to Google and make research. Use comScore, trustedpilot, jabber etc, and compare the rating of both sites.

And for your info, please, Aliexpress have original products, but because Aliexpress is more of a market as against GearBest which is more of an electronics super store, Aliexpress have poor quality control, especially when compared to GearBest.

Anyway... Again, thanks for your comment concerning my channel, hope you've subscribed?

Yes i read every bit of it bro,
And as for ur reply,once again loooool,

But as far as fones are concerned(i dont know if u classified that as part of the original products)
Aliexpress offers 100% original factory certified fones/products,
But lets not let dis blow into another round of arguement,

Once again,well done and keep.doing the great work

Yes i subcribed to ur channel,

Its always great to show support for people with great potentials as your self

Cheers.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
noobody:

Yes i read every bit of it bro,
And as for ur reply,once again loooool,

But as far as fones are concerned(i dont know if u classified that as part of the original products)
Aliexpress offers 100% original factory certified fones/products,
But lets not let dis blow into another round of arguement,

Once again,well done and keep.doing the great work

Yes i subcribed to ur channel,

Its always great to show support for people with great potentials as your self

Cheers.

Thanks for the support brother... I appreciate1
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by henry007(m): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Do you have coupon code for Redmi Note 4X on gearbest?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2018
henry007:

Do you have coupon code for Redmi Note 4X on gearbest?
Just give me the link to the particular 4X you want to order, and I'll generate a coupon for you. But be sure to check out immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Get An Iphone 6 Or The New Tecno Camon X Pro / Help; Tecno M3 Charging Problem / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.