Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I (1559 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by AFONJAboiy: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2018
One of the things I've always hated is comparing myself with others and I hate it even more when people do it

So last night was talking to my girl on phone and I told her to call me coz am about to run out of airtime after spending almost 30 munites on the phone with her

And then she started saying all this shiits about her ex like "my ex will never ask me to call him" and "I can't even recall the day I've called or flash him" so I told her that she should continue with him but she laughs and continue talking about him and how the guy was giving her money but me I can't afford the amount she always require

She went further and said there's different between how the guy is treating her in bed and how I am, we've only had sex twice but do in inconvenience place

At this point she has crushed my self esteem I was silent on phone after which she started laughing and saying she's only joking with me, I don't even know what to say to her was just silent

The idea of continuing the relationship with her is blurred for now

She just made me feel inferior.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Pubichairs(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2018
then step up your game..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Neurotika: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Dump her aass. She is manipulating you. If you guys break up now, she will still tell the new guy good things you do that he doesn't. It's 21st century dude, relationships aren't one sided anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by BigSarah(f): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Ok
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Partnerbiz(f): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2018
having it in inconvenient places..... suggest that you prolly have no place of your own. Right?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Partnerbiz(f): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2018
having it in inconvenient places..... suggest that you prolly have no place of your own. Right?

k
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by BeingFrank(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2018
That's Just The Right Word, "She Made U Feel Inferior", My One Cent Is, Try And Make Her Beg You In Bed A Couple Of Times, Then Start Looking For Another Girl Friend. When She Calls For Another Love Making Process, Tell Her That Ur Ex Would Never Beg On Bed, That You Were Even Thinking She Was A IndecentStar Self. To Women Reading This Thread, Becareful With Ur Words To Ur Partners, It Can Bring Out The Monsters In Them, Just As It Can Also Bring Out The Angelic Part Of Them. Respect And Encourage Them To Get The Best From Them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by swiz123(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Here is one more comparison, I think Airforce1's English is slightly better than yours!

Oponu!!!

Change your topic and stop disgracing your primary school teachers

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2018
AFONJAboiy:
One of the things I've always hated is comparing myself with others and I hate it even more when people do it

So last night was talking to my girl on phone and I told her to call me coz am about to run out of airtime after spending almost 30 munites on the phone with her

And then she started saying all this shiits about her ex like "my ex will never ask me to call him" and "I can't even recall the day I've called or flash him" so I told her that she should continue with him but she laughs and continue talking about him and how the guy was giving her money but me I can't afford the amount she always require

She went further and said there's different between how the guy is treating her in bed and how I am, we've only had sex twice but do in inconvenience place

At this point she has crushed my self esteem I was silent on phone after which she started laughing and saying she's only joking with me, I don't even know what to say to her was just silent

hahahaa...guy, no they allow woman use ur head...hahaha...Also, always make sex convenient.. its not by force...Just enjoy the time with her and wakapass
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Much words have I not.

Oga waka pass! Let her be on her own. Man Up!
I run away from comparison utterances that linger in my memory.
She a Whørë!!

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by marvin904(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2018
read the hand writing on the wall undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2018
AFONJAboiy:

Never, I repeat Never allow a woman to crush your self esteem and make you feel a lesser man.

Dude the handwriting is already on the wall, she is not just comparing you but you've been put on a scale and found wanting. She will jump at the slightest opportunity to date any guy she meets that is loaded and has more sexual prowess in the sack.

Please look for someone that appreciates you. You will live longer for that smiley
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by OgahBohz: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
IF YOU'RE NOT MARRIED TO HER, BETTER ENJOY ALL YOU CAN ENJOY,...AND DUMP HER ASAP..

IF YOU END UP WITH HER ..SORRY IS YOUR CASE ....!

EXCEPT YOU ARE READY TO DIE AT 40... BECAUSE WITH SUCH A LADY ..HMMN YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE HEART ATTACK..!
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by AFONJAboiy: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
swiz123:
Here is one more comparison, I think Airforce1's English is slightly better than yours!

Oponu!!!

Change your topic and stop disgracing your primary school teachers

What's your problem?
Don't u understand my post?
Or you just want to display your stupidity this morning?

Oloriburuku somebody
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by swiz123(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2018
AFONJAboiy:

What's your problem?
Don't u understand my post?
Or you just want to display your stupidity this morning?

Oloriburuku somebody

Unintelligent clown..... I was referring to your topic
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by anibirelawal(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

She is no more feeling you...and she is telling you indirectly to change your driving lane.
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by IamAirforce1: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2018
She's not feeling you

Guy free her
Re: My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
AFONJAboiy:

Don't be a learner bro. Turn the table around make her feel inferior; tell her your ex-gf does this and that, and gradually distant yourself. Finally, tell her you're in a new relationship and can't continue with her anymore. Make sure the new gf is more beautiful, it will kill her esteem and make her regret mentioning those words to you. Don't feel bitter just play along.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Realy need A Tiv Girl For S*x / What's The Best Reply To "I Miss You" From Your Ex? / 3 New Seductive Photos Of Janemena The Queen Of All Twerkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.