Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Steps To Personal Discovery - Tokunbo Fasoro - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Steps To Personal Discovery - Tokunbo Fasoro (366 Views)

My Discovery About Private Schools / 10 Important Steps To Personal Development In Year 2021 / 9 Steps To Take Before Quitting Your Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Personal Discovery - Tokunbo Fasoro by BISolutionsng: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Today, I would be speaking to you about self-discovery. Have you ever taken a few minute to assess yourself - Who am I? What do I want in life? What makes me happy?

This is the first step to discovering how successful and fulfilling your future will be. Here are a few things that can prevent you from discovering yourself:

Fear of who you really are- Remember no one is perfect, everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Decide to work on your weaknesses while leveraging on your strengths.
Lack of self-love- For some people while growing up, people around you or circumstances around you could have made you hate yourself, I hear some parents use horrible words on their children or compare children. This may have led you to developing a low self-esteem. That is not who you are- never forget that. The onus is on you to define who you are.
Not allowing yourself to dream or be creative: Most times while growing up, we hear stuff like medical doctors earn more and all you are thinking about is how to be a doctor.

Sometimes we are influenced by our parents to study a certain course rather than to follow our heart dreams and passion. Discover you, and express you.

Too much going on around you- You are probably too busy doing so many things and you have actually not taken time to discover yourself. You deserve quality time too.

Steps to Self Discovery

Spend time with yourself: Study yourself, enjoy your own company and get to know more about yourself. It would surprise you to know that there are certain things you like and do not like, figure them out and draw inspiration from around you.

For more Steps to self Discovery, click here http://biempowerment.org/steps-personal-discovery-tokunbo-fasoro/

(1) (Reply)

Working As Project Manager Is Now Easy. Apply Now / Professional Architectural Designs At Affordable Rates! / Your Future Is Worth More Than The Immediate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.