Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date (926 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by Derajoyce(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Before taking your chance on me, these are ten things you should know about me:

1. I love words, more than I will probably ever love you. I’d pick communication over commitment, what’s the point of commitment if there’s no dialogue. I believe words unveil true persona over time.

2. I value family. I’m a lot like my mom in a lot of ways which frightens me sometimes.

3. My typical evening is sitting in bed with a bowl of fruit salad watching a documentary about ancient civilisations, aliens or crime. I don’t like chocolate or ice cream very much. I honestly think flowers are cute but I’d rather a bag of apples. I hate eating swallow, it makes me feel funny. I thinking cooking is a human responsibility. I’m a foodie.

4. I’m protective of my space, I love aloofly. I don’t think calls or texts after 10 pm is appropriate. I’m not sure how calling often equates more affection but I’d gladly take one call per day except it’s an emergency. I’d love you as an important part of my world but never the center. I expect you should have a life of your own. We would be two peas in a pod, yet two peas first.

5. I take my spiritual life extremely serious, I’m very intuned to my inner voice and I live by codes. I think weed can be healthy and I drink spirits. I love music and I dance when i’m a tipsy. I plan to travel the world and jump off a plane as many times as possible.

6. I’d often show up barefaced in an afro. I don’t mind what you choose to call me but you’d really be my best friend first. Get ready to hear all my crazy adventures and my silliest hypothesis about how things work. I love talking about books, world politics, economics and technology. I tend to be moody for no reason sometimes, but a hug usually fixes it.

7. I speak fluent sarcasm, but I swear I can be charming. I don’t like the movie Titanic and quite frankly if that’s what true love means, I’d rather not try. The day I tell you I love you; marry me or run away, either way, you’re hooked

8. I’ll fight for you with everything I have. I’ll fight our dreams and aspirations. I’ll kick your butt if i have to and stand by you in the process of becoming all that we can become. I’ll be your muse but never your mother. However, if you go running into another lady’s arm, bruh! I ain’t no Jackie Chan.

9. I love being pampered, affection shuts me up. My love language is quality time and touch. I’d touch you a lot, I show affection by feeling. Most of my ideologies float between feminism and cave-womanism; I’m partly feminist and oldfashioned.

10. I'm diligent about constant continuous growth in all aspects of life. I’m very dynamic and I don’t like indifference. I’m very sentimental and concerned about suffering, hungry kids. I believe I was born to help curb the rate of hunger amongst kids.

10. I love fast cars, I rarely buy new shoes and I think iPhones are overrated. I’m intrigued by paintings, sunsets, beaches, and water. I’ll pick long walks over fancy restaurants. My idea of a perfect Valentine is us desecrating every part of our home with naughty nudity unless it’s Paris.

10. I ‘d take you only the way you are, with your imperfections and scars. I have tons of mine too. To me, dating isn’t hangouts and text messages. I’m usually all in, full time. And, just because we are dating, doesn’t mean I dream of long veils just yet but it’s the first step. I don’t play games.

Original article: http://jaysmind.com.ng/2018/02/14/ten-things-you-s…me-out-on-a-date/
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by silver94(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm intrigued already

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by xpac01(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Derajoyce:

1. I love words, more than I will probably ever love you. I’d pick communication over commitment, what’s the point of commitment if there’s no dialogue. I believe words unveil true persona over time.

2. I value family. I’m a lot like my mom in a lot of ways which frightens me sometimes.

3. My typical evening is sitting in bed with a bowl of fruit salad watching a documentary about ancient civilisations, aliens or crime. I don’t like chocolate or ice cream very much. I honestly think flowers are cute but I’d rather a bag of apples. I hate eating swallow, it makes me feel funny. I thinking cooking is a human responsibility. I’m a foodie.

4. I’m protective of my space, I love aloofly. I don’t think calls or texts after 10 pm is appropriate. I’m not sure how calling often equates more affection but I’d gladly take one call per day except it’s an emergency. I’d love you as an important part of my world but never the center. I expect you should have a life of your own. We would be two peas in a pod, yet two peas first.

5. I take my spiritual life extremely serious, I’m very intuned to my inner voice and I live by codes. I think weed can be healthy and I drink spirits. I love music and I dance when i’m a tipsy. I plan to travel the world and jump off a plane as many times as possible.

6. I’d often show up barefaced in an afro. I don’t mind what you choose to call me but you’d really be my best friend first. Get ready to hear all my crazy adventures and my silliest hypothesis about how things work. I love talking about books, world politics, economics and technology. I tend to be moody for no reason sometimes, but a hug usually fixes it.

7. I speak fluent sarcasm, but I swear I can be charming. I don’t like the movie Titanic and quite frankly if that’s what true love means, I’d rather not try. The day I tell you I love you; marry me or run away, either way, you’re hooked

8. I’ll fight for you with everything I have. I’ll fight our dreams and aspirations. I’ll kick your butt if i have to and stand by you in the process of becoming all that we can become. I’ll be your muse but never your mother. However, if you go running into another lady’s arm, bruh! I ain’t no Jackie Chan.

9. I love being pampered, affection shuts me up. My love language is quality time and touch. I’d touch you a lot, I show affection by feeling. Most of my ideologies float between feminism and cave-womanism; I’m partly feminist and oldfashioned.

10. I'm diligent about constant continuous growth in all aspects of life. I’m very dynamic and I don’t like indifference. I’m very sentimental and concerned about suffering, hungry kids. I believe I was born to help curb the rate of hunger amongst kids.

10. I love fast cars, I rarely buy new shoes and I think iPhones are overrated. I’m intrigued by paintings, sunsets, beaches, and water. I’ll pick long walks over fancy restaurants. My idea of a perfect Valentine is us desecrating every part of our home with naughty nudity unless it’s Paris.

10. I ‘d take you only the way you are, with your imperfections and scars. I have tons of mine too. To me, dating isn’t hangouts and text messages. I’m usually all in, full time. And, just because we are dating, doesn’t mean I dream of long veils just yet but it’s the first step. I don’t play games.

Original article: http://jaysmind.com.ng/2018/02/14/ten-things-you-s…me-out-on-a-date/

Wow! Sounds like someone reading out my "dreamgirl" qualities.

OP please, any hope of hooking up with the author of the article anytime soon
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by khingTony(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Derajoyce:

Original article: http://jaysmind.com.ng/2018/02/14/ten-things-you-s…me-out-on-a-date/[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by EXLOVER(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
was expecting to see your sex life also like duration, style, and shape/length
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by crismark(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
who u epp?

Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by Offpoint: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
yeah, op... that was same list my neighbor wrote years back then....
in case you care to know.... she's 34 and still single
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well, great points.
The author of this write up is not a Nigerian nor has ever been to Nigeria. She'd have used the modify button ASAP.
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2018
3. My typical evening is sitting in bed with a bowl of fruit salad watching a documentary about ancient civilisations, aliens or crime.
5. I think weed can be healthy and I drink spirits. I love music and I dance when i’m a tipsy.

This part reminds me so much of one naughty girl....the showing up with an afro part too.
Re: Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date by Derajoyce(f): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol I'm Nigerian and I live here to too quote author=princeking2 post=65102316]Well, great points.
The author of this write up is not a Nigerian nor has ever been to Nigeria. She'd have used the modify button ASAP.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Perfect Kind Of Girl. / #bbnaija: Tobi & Alex plays dirty in The Presence Of Cee-c And Others (video) / Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.