Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Greatest Lover Of All Time - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Lover Of All Time (13350 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Grunge74: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Greatest lover is JESUS

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Heterodox(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I'm not interested in your religion bro..I am only interested in the salvation of your soul cos religion and salvation are totally different...

Further more,this is romance thread and Love is the essence of romance so I'm 100% on course.
Immature.
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Heterodox(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Irrelevant
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
WHO KILLED CHRIST
Nobody my dear, CHRIST IS RISEN AND IS ALIVE

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
Super story

Dumb men in Africa still believe a man in the Middle-East died for their sins in Africa.

Height of dumbness.

And I pray this Christ whom you just disrespected would forgive you and YOU ARE GOING TO PREACH THIS CHRIST ALL OVER THE WORLD IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by BoboNogoDie: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:
Today is known all over the world as lovers day but I believe it should be renamed 'JESUS DAY' because he is the greatest lover of all time. Thank you Jesus for demonstrating your love to all mankind that whilst we were yet sinners, you sacrificed your life on the cross of Calvary to save the world from eternal wrath. John 15:13 ''Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends''

You need to know that the system of the world is designed to fail us, those you think will be there for you can disappoint you but Jesus is the only person that will never leave nor forsake you and having a relationship with him will secure a beautiful and glorious life for you anytime you leave this world. Remember that death can come at anytime and the greatest mistake anyone can make is to be found dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

If you have not accepted the Pains Jesus went through and the sacrifice he made on the cross to save you from eternal damnation in hell then you have no iota of love in you. Make Jesus your eternal Val by accepting him as your saviour cos he is the greatest lover of all time. The only one with real deep UNCONDITIONAL❤️for us.

Do you want to take that bold step? If yes then read these words out wherever you are...
'Lord Jesus, I believe in my heart that you are the son of GOD and that you died on the cross to save me from eternal destruction. I confess this moment that you are my lord and saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me.'

If you read those words out loud, I say A BIG CONGRATULATIONS. Your name is now written in the book of life and you are guaranteed eternal bliss with Christ Jesus.

Happy Valentine.
[/s]
BULLSHlT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to history,
Jesus was killed by the Romans for the crime of blasphemy and sedition

NO one can die for anyone's sins

ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT NEED THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN FOR HIS ATONEMENT

MAKE UNA GET SENSE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by OlawaleBammie: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:
How I wish lalasticlala can put this on front page...but I guess he may not but sometime in the future it will when vals day falls on a Sunday.

Hmmm, see faith??

Truly tym and chances happens to tins all, eccl 9:11

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by sunshineV(f): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
Super story

Dumb men in Africa still believe a man in the Middle-East died for their sins in Africa.

Height of dumbness.

bro its a crazy world we live in. we call our own religion fetish and praise a white's man god.
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by sunshineV(f): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

And I pray this Christ whom you just disrespected would forgive you and YOU ARE GOING TO PREACH THIS CHRIST ALL OVER THE WORLD IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!
will u shut up shey na everybody fulish like u
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by GOVERNMENT2: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

Nobody my dear, CHRIST IS RISEN AND IS ALIVE
RISEN FROM WHERE PLEASE undecided
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
sunshineV:
will u shut up shey na everybody fulish like u
I'm done with you

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
RISEN FROM WHERE PLEASE undecided
No time for the Devil!!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
[s][/s]

It's very relevant cause everyone needs Christ Jesus...

For what exactly?
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by sunshineV(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:
I'm done with you
werey like say me and u dey relate b4
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Twoclans(f): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
2018 thread angry

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Mcuzy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Thinking brains at work, Slow down.
Food for thought
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Sheunma: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Unconditional love indeed!

I love you.

Yo must accept that love and then love me back.

If you don't, you burn forever.
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by GOVERNMENT2: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

No time for the Devil!!
HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COME AT LAST

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Toks2008(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Delay is not denial.

After 3years with just 8 comments, this post has finally made front page.

You won't believe that I just realized I wrote this in 2018..WOW!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:
How I wish lalasticlala can put this on front page...but I guess he may not but sometime in the future it will when vals day falls on a Sunday.

This is remarkable...

I wrote the above in 2018 without even second guessing and it came to pass after 3 years when Vals day actually falls on a Sunday.

Thank you so much Lalasticlala, Jesus will never forget your Evangelical acts on Sundays cos every Thread about Jesus you push to front-page is an act of ministration carried out by you

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by dimugonabo: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
You dey craze.

Who the hell is Jesus to rename this day Jesus day?
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Brendaniel: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
hahn:

For what exactly?

For the salvation of your soul...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by 7victor(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thank you Jesus Christ for your love in my life.

When I was yet a sinner, you died for me.

You made me a member of your bones, flesh and body, the fullness of You that fills all in all.

I am your fragrance in them that are saved and in them that perish.

I love you Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

For the salvation of your soul...

How many people do you know who have experienced this salvation of the soul?
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Brendaniel: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
hahn:

How many people do you know who have experienced this salvation of the soul?

Personally it should be in thousands and I personally have experienced, friends and family members too...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by hahn(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

Personally it should be in thousands and I personally have experienced, friends and family members too...

How do you know when your soul is salvaged?
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Brendaniel: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
hahn:

How do you know when your soul is salvaged?

You might not feel any difference in your body physically and sometimes you do, sometimes you do, but one major thing most people feel physically is calmness that comes immediately, however there are different signs that will take place as study the word of God, depends on how the Holyspirit moves in you, He knows what is best for you, as time goes on some people start seeing visions, some speak in tongues, some learn new things they with changed habits from bad to good, however mine was revelation of things, sometimes the Holyspirit tells me what is about to happen, so it all depends on the Holyspirit, but you will know something is different in you...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by oloyedewaris(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I'm not interested in religion bro..I am only interested in the salvation of souls through Christ cos religion and salvation are totally different...

Further more,this is romance thread and Love is the essence of romance so I'm 100% on course.
If Muslims put their own now, una go dey shout islamization... Christians are the most set of hypocrites in the world
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by oloyedewaris(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

Is it Christ that will forgive him or God, you people are the most set of confused one
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by NovusHomo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:
Today is known all over the world as lovers day but I believe it should be renamed 'JESUS DAY' because he is the greatest lover of all time. Thank you Jesus for demonstrating your love to all mankind that whilst we were yet sinners, you sacrificed your life on the cross of Calvary to save the world from eternal wrath. John 15:13 ''Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends''

You need to know that the system of the world is designed to fail us, those you think will be there for you can disappoint you but Jesus is the only person that will never leave nor forsake you and having a relationship with him will secure a beautiful and glorious life for you anytime you leave this world. Remember that death can come at anytime and the greatest mistake anyone can make is to be found dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

If you have not accepted the Pains Jesus went through and the sacrifice he made on the cross to save you from eternal damnation in hell then you have no iota of love in you. Make Jesus your eternal Val by accepting him as your saviour cos he is the greatest lover of all time. The only one with real deep UNCONDITIONAL❤️for us.

Do you want to take that bold step? If yes then read these words out wherever you are...
'Lord Jesus, I believe in my heart that you are the son of GOD and that you died on the cross to save me from eternal destruction. I confess this moment that you are my lord and saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me.'

If you read those words out loud, I say A BIG CONGRATULATIONS. Your name is now written in the book of life and you are guaranteed eternal bliss with Christ Jesus.

Happy Valentine.

jesus is a myth and a lie.
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE FAVOR YOU BROUGHT MY WAY THIS YEAR,PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME TO THE HANDS OF THE WICKED AMEN。

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Time by Dyonne: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:

Happy Valentine. [/s]

Totally against the spirit of Valentine's.
56 Sundays a year, plus special midweek services, Easter and Christmas, you still want to convert this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins / Write the Bible In Pigin English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.