Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen (44138 Views)

Cultists Kill Vigilante Member In Rivers / Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos) / Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by freetheking: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Don't say sometimes,say you hate them but your hate will not stop us to be what God has destined the Igbos to be.
aleeyus:
Sometimes I hate Igbos cuz of their propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Bobosneh: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
this country is a goner

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by BeingFrank(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Abeg Is Yusuf Buhari Dead Yet? Mean While, Get Ur Pvc Ready.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Malawian(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
For those asking Benue people to defend themselves, I hope you will also tell them how to tackle the Army as well. very soon, it will Dawn all all other ethnic groups in Nigeria that we are now fully caged by the Fulani, and they have the liberty to keep shipping in their tribesmen from all over Africa. How many decades before all of what is Nigeria now is fully inhabited by only the Fulani? we buy market o. no be 5 naira own.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by MONITZ: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
mayskit4luv:
This country is a joke!

Joke is even an understatement,it's worse than so ,Nigerians just live and push thru life with no support from the perennially and overly clueless govt and those that manage to succeed by either breaking sweat or by providence would then still get mowed down by herdsmen who believe the country is theirs for the taking or a supposedly friendly police force ,life is too short ,brutish and nasty for a Nigerian,there is no security of lives at all as one could get killed at anytime by some sadists who ve the backing of government ,it's a pity and the hope that a ray of light would appear in the horizon is just too remote thus leaving Nigerians to continue to wallow in squalor ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Nowenuse: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am from the middlebelt but I pity my fellow middlebelters & Southerners who still believe in this charade called One Nigeria together with Hausa-fulani people. These people are the most evil people of the black race. They deserve their own country like Somalia where they can self destruct.

Gideon Orkar saw all these and that was why he wanted to cut off these Hausa fulanis from Nigeria and merge them with Niger republic. Unfortunately, good plans don't succeed most times.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by onajo2000(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:
gbogbo

wetin concern igbo with this matter......MUMU

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by kernel504(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:

You are a full, in fact your fther is sick. Nation newspaper owned by Tinubu, Benin, Edo state. How does Igbo come into this show,Full?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by LordAdam16: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
All of them from Buhari to the soldier who shot that vigilante are M*D!

@Obalaila, this is the person you may vote again in 2019. Try am, the swear wen go reach ur syd!

-Lord
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by kynbasil01: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:
may god deliver you from stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Chron1cle(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:
Not like your 'hate' or 'like' matter anyway, cos you're nothing but a piece of shitt.

What an inconsequential swine.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Maxigoody: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is a pointer to any vigilante group, never hold hostages... kill them all or you get toasted when the police or an army is called in because their kith and kin has over populated the security architecture.

And for the people of Middle-belt region, never in your wildest dreams or illusion, believe that the "Operation Cat Dance" is meant for your safety rather, no single fulani-herdsmen will be caught or killed and the killings by Fulani-herdsmen will continue unabated.

Do you know why? the population of Hausa-fulani in the military especially in the army is very high. Ditto the police. Until we vote in a President other than an Hausa-fulani man we are all under siege.

Let no one be deceived, PDP is in a fix because Atiku is not sellable, one for being an Hausa-fulani man and second for being not trust-worthy by fellow Hausa-fulani people and the rest of Nigerians.

The way forward, from my own calculation, the Southern Nigeria, Hausa Muslims and Christians in the North as well will vote for any Muslim who is non-hausa Fulani. And, the best option is to pick an Hausa man in the Middle-belt region, preferably from Kwara, Taraba, Benue or Nassarawa states.

Kogi state happen to be a sell out state and mostly populated by Hausa-fulani Kanuri speaking ethnic dialect. And hot bed state for Boko Haram and Fulani-herdsmen terrorists.

Niger State as one of the Middle-belt region has gotten more than the fair share of most Middle-belt states, Northern region and the country at large. Thus, it is not included.

The sooner the better, a contender from the Middle-belt region indicates interest, the better so that we correct this mistake we have on our hands.

Str8talk1 for live!
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by nelsoncool28: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
aleeyus:

We feel indifferent about you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Observer225: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
simplemach:
We know it was a mistake
A mistake that the presidency refused to act to curb the herdsmen menace
A mistake that the IGP is against Benue state gov't for initiating the anti grazing bill
A mistake that the agricultural minister said we have not done enough for the herdsmen
A mistake that all the northern elites are saying Nigeria belongs to the fulanis
A mistake that immediately the Benue state gov't ordered indigens to defend themselves, the president ordered clamp down on illegal arms peddlers
A mistake that the IGP said the fulani herdsmen terrorism is a mere comunal clash
A mistake that miyetti allah said they will continue attacking until the anti grazing bill is reversed
A mistake that the presidency ordered the immediate deployment of soldiers immediately fulani herdsmen were killed.

Karma never disappoints, that I'm sure of.
This country is so messed up. Its pitiable. I wail for my father's land
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by smileyoo: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
that is what we 've been observing and voicing it out, yet some people can't see beyond their nose, and 're still supporting bubu's govt of bigotry.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by TheGreatIYANU: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
.you
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Turantula(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
simplemach:
We know it was a mistake
A mistake that the IGP is against Benue state gov't for initiating the anti grazing bill
A mistake that the agricultural minister said we have not done enough for the herdsmen
A mistake that all the northern elites are saying Nigeria belongs to the fulanis
A mistake that immediately the Benue state gov't ordered indigens to defend themselves, the president ordered clamp down on illegal arms peddlers
A mistake that the IGP said the fulani herdsmen terrorism is a mere comunal clash
A mistake that miyetti allah said they will continue attacking until the anti grazing bill is reversed
A mistake that the presidency ordered the immediate deployment of soldiers immediately fulani herdsmen were killed.

A mistake that Arewa youths where misquoted that Igbos should vacate the North
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by dederocs(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Na war dem need,dem go die
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
I blame the vigilante group for not wasting the idiots. We all know the herdsmen enjoy tacit support of the government of the day and the military. With what is going on today, nobody should even think of handing over those criminal herdsmen to the govt. The moment you find them with ak47,dispatch them to the other side immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Bullhari007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
can buhari save us all this stress and resign honorably
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Daboomb: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
simplemach:
We know it was a mistake

And a B.I.G mistake, that we elected this "Patron of Herdsmen", as Nigeria's President, back then in 2015.

But the "Mother of all Mistakes" will be if for one stupid reason or the other (like Tinubu suckling to Buahri for personal benefit, e.t.c), this senile cow is allowed to remain in Aso Rock, beyond February 2019.

Now, that will be an umpardonable 'mistake'.... if we can still cal lit a mistake!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Daboomb: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
chronique:
I blame the vigilante group for not wasting the idiots. We all know the herdsmen enjoy tacit support of the government of the day and the military. With what is going on today, nobody should even think of handing over those criminal herdsmen to the govt. The moment you find them with ak47,dispatch them to the other side immediately.

That was the exact instruction that the Head of Ghana Police gave to his men, concerningthese blood-sucking vermins called Fulani Herdsmen.

You dont need an AK47 to rear a cow!
These Fulani Herdsmen are nothing but Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
The idiots that are still supporting Buhari can now see that Buhari and his Fulani brothers in the military and Police are sponsoring the killer herdsmen.
It's obviously not a mistake by the Fulani soldiers. It's premeditated murder. If they had a Governor in Edo, he should take up this case and get the National Assembly to get involved.
This should serve as a pointer to what Buhari and his Fulani brothers will do with Nigerians if they mistakenly give him second term.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by FarahAideed: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Coitus:
Fulani Herdsmen, Nigerian Army and Boko haram

They all work together
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by FarahAideed: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Another proof that the Federal Govt under Buhari is backing herdsmen to kill and Rob Nigerians
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by FarahAideed: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2018
obicentlis:
I seriously believe now that there is a Fulani agenda. It is becoming more clearer by the day.

You are just believing? Man a Jihad civil war is currently being waged by Buhari against Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Iceman2017(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
Your hatred will kill yoi
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by olisaEze(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:

Which of the igbo propaganda caused this? Kill d innocent and free d guilty, sounds right to you!? As in r u sitting on ur brain!?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Daboomb: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
lexy2014:
d army commander said they mobilized to arrest pipeline vandals. When did d army begin mobilizing in Honda

Buhari has given his orders to Buratai, Daura Lawal (DSS), Dambazau (Interior ministry) and other Fulani he has planted at the top of Nigeria's security agencies.

But let us see if One Fulani terrorist tribe, can defeat all the other over 200 tribes in Nigeria, come 2019.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
dingbang:
Buratai should be fired for this..

His incompetence is top notch

Incompetence? This is planned murder. The Fulani Army have been consistent in assisting the Fulani killer herdsmen in killing Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Beremx:
wetin consign igbos for this story?

Don't mind the lazy slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Seye Onigbinde: Former Banker Defrauds 354 People Of N233m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.