Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen (44137 Views)

Cultists Kill Vigilante Member In Rivers / Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos) / Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Kabir2Mohammad:

I don't know what benefit u benefits in telling lies, there is nowhere you will find an Hausa man doing nomadic herding

Most Southerners don't differentiate between Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Hausa, etc. They regard all Northerners as Hausa. So I believe he didn't intend to misrepresent.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Nowenuse:
I am from the middlebelt but I pity my fellow middlebelters & Southerners who still believe in this charade called One Nigeria together with Hausa-fulani people. These people are the most evil people of the black race. They deserve their own country like Somalia where they can self destruct.

Gideon Orkar saw all these and that was why he wanted to cut off these Hausa fulanis from Nigeria and merge them with Niger republic. Unfortunately, good plans don't succeed most times.

I agree completely. Southerners are generally gullible.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by lastempero: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
Sometimes I hate Igbos cuz of their propaganda

Anu ohia grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by RZArecta2(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2018
massinola:
Hmmm a mistake upon the innocent vigilante, but no mistakes upon the life of the killers herdsmen? Buharí Will never go unpunished
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Shithole country.
ONE THING I DO UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOU CAN'T CALL YOUR MUM BITCH BECAUSE SOME SLOWPOKES CALLED HER BITCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Mezie1990(m): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
you are senseless
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by princeso2020(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2018
I was assaulted by an army man yesterday by 10:35pm. I live in Ushafa Village aka Cliton village. Ushafa Village is in Bwari area council FCT Abuja. on my way home as at 10:35pm, I saw an army patrol truck next to it is this stand alone solider man. Here is the question he asked me.
He asked from where.
I answered gone to see a friend, going back home.
He asked who are you.
I answered by giving my full name coupled with my national I'D
He said I should go and sit on the floor.
I now asked what are my offences.
He answered don't you know there are curfew from 10pm to 5am.
I replied I do not know, next thing he kicked me down, pointed his gun at me force me to lie on the floor, wanted to push me into a gutter I refuse, held my shirt tore off the first bottom on my shirt.
as I write this message I could not sleep, it is 1:15am now.
is there any curfew announced for Ushafa?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by brownhawk: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Shithole country.
shithole miscreant
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by king9952: 2:40am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
Haba, wetin igbo do you again this time, abi you dey read your own upside down, be like say your drug don finish..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by okenta2017: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2018
priceaction:
Something is going on underneath that some smart people of the south needs to unravel. It is glaring. Bh own will be child's play. Southern people should brace up speedily. Have you ever asked why so called Fulani herdsmen have not been killing in mostly Muslim dominated part of the north? Why south, and middle belt. If you don't know, this is BH extension .

When you arest these terrorist called Fulani herds men, this is what you will do

1. Disarm them.
2. Go for their phone, seize it.
3. Quickly move the arrested Fulani herdsmen far away from where you arrested them because they
have already alerted their fulani/nigerian army.
4. You should understand that they are always in contact with the army and the army are aware of
all their doings but pretend not to know. Have you ever stop to wonder why all the soldiers posted to
South and north central are Fulani and soldiers from Niger republic, send to nigeria under the pretext of
of fighting Bokoharam,( thats why the rail line to Niger republic for easy movement of troops nothing
else. The $ 1 billion was to settle Niger republic for the services of their troops in Nigeria for the
colonisation which they will also benefit.)
If you think it is only the almajaris that can be brainwashed you are wrong,
how about Audu Ogbe, Amaechi or governor of Ogun state. sooner or later you will find out. even the so
called Benue man who is the governor of IMO state has come to his senses lately since his maternal
home is being slaughtered daily.

5. You should understand that this is part of the game plan, subjecting you to constant
intimidation and fear until you now give up and say come and have your colony so that we can have
peace. The colonisation and islamisation will now begin earlier than you think.

6 Warning, never go on reprisal attack without proper check.because all those arms disappearing at
the port were used to arm the fulanies in the south.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by mayskit4luv(m): 2:47am On Feb 15, 2018
MONITZ:

Joke is even an understatement,it's worse than so ,Nigerians just live and push thru life with no support from the perennially and overly clueless govt and those that manage to succeed by either breaking sweat or by providence would then still get mowed down by herdsmen who believe the country is theirs for the taking or a supposedly friendly police force ,life is too short ,brutish and nasty for a Nigerian,there is no security of lives at all as one could get killed at anytime by some sadists who ve the backing of government ,it's a pity and the hope that a ray of light would appear in the horizon is just too remote thus leaving Nigerians to continue to wallow in squalor ..

You’ve said it all.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Chuks9000: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
Where did Igbo come into the story?
It would have been better if you were aborted cos your type is why our dear country is still on fire.
Repent before it's too late!
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by chudi55: 5:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Even the army is terrorist Nnamdikanu said it earlier
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by egoldman(m): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Beremx:
wetin consign igbos for this story?

My sister this kai thing taya me , the level of frustration in this country don make some people craze walahi , how can person just be talking out of point if not craze .
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Kendrick213: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2018
aleeyus:
nawa this one weak me...receive sense.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by ibkgab001: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Northern Army are at it again. cheesy

Anyone that voted this illiterate cow herder in 2015 should be blamed for all these.

The unfortunate people who voted him can't say a thing now

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by tonymania(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2018
A mistake that hunter free the bush meat n kill the fellow hunter. what a life!
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by austin2all: 6:45am On Feb 15, 2018
ajibolabd:
God will surely judge

wake up and judge, you don't have to always wait for your imaginary god to do that for you . Where was your god when benue was cleared.
god ko, alla Ni.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by speak2me2016: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2018
All of you that voted this change, how market? we must enjoy this killings till 2023

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by nothernstar: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2018
It's never a mistake in any way but an order from the above to do so. My advice is this; kill them at spot. Don't waste your time informing the Nigeria security outfit cos they will free them and kill their captors. Civil war looming.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by billyG(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2018
even d spokeman was a fulaniman named cpt.muhammed...NK was right.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2018
fool:

wake up and judge, you don't have to always wait for your imaginary god to do that for you . Where was your god when benue was cleared.
god ko, alla Ni.
only fools says there is no God
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by billyG(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2018
so it is a mistake dey kill a vigilantee & took d robbers to hosp. are dey member of jtf?
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Weskul(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm are we save in this coun3,by mistake airforce fire bomb at IDP camp,my mistake the fuel price increase by mistake sen NGIGE said FG spend 1billion naira STATE and FAMILY is not included on ekweme berial ,by mistake RAT enter ASO ROCK and chop file my mistake SNAKE swallow 36m am afraid the fit sell this COUN3 by mistake ooo shine ur eye
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by kense88: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Once again, the southern Nigerian needs to wake up before it's too late. #BuhariAndTheEvilFulaniMustBeStopped let it trend.
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by kense88: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2018
ibkgab001:

The unfortunate people who voted him can't say a thing now
My brother if we continue to thread blames ,we will all perish. We need to unite and stop this people. This is a pre meditated attack. #BuhariAndEvilFulaniMustBeStopped please let it trend. Election is even too far

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by OyinO: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2018
ajibolabd:
God will surely judge
Why the delay? Your God is enjoying the bloody show
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by kense88: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Weskul:
Hmm are we save in this coun3,by mistake airforce fire bomb at IDP camp,my mistake the fuel price increase by mistake sen NGIGE said FG spend 1billion naira STATE and FAMILY is not included on ekweme berial ,by mistake RAT enter ASO ROCK and chop file my mistake SNAKE swallow 36m am afraid the fit sell this COUN3 by mistake ooo shine ur eye
Oga we are not safe. We need to do something about this. Onye chi na azo na azo onwe ya. South needs to wake up and stop the stupid, unjustified hatred they have among themselves . #BuhariAndEvilFulaniMustBeStopped
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by edlion57(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
simplemach:
We know it was a mistake
A mistake that the presidency refused to act to curb the herdsmen menace
A mistake that the IGP is against Benue state gov't for initiating the anti grazing bill
A mistake that the agricultural minister said we have not done enough for the herdsmen
A mistake that all the northern elites are saying Nigeria belongs to the fulanis
A mistake that immediately the Benue state gov't ordered indigens to defend themselves, the president ordered clamp down on illegal arms peddlers
A mistake that the IGP said the fulani herdsmen terrorism is a mere comunal clash
A mistake that miyetti allah said they will continue attacking until the anti grazing bill is reversed
A mistake that the presidency ordered the immediate deployment of soldiers immediately fulani herdsmen were killed.

Karma never disappoints, that I'm sure of.
my brother God bless you...so we still have right thing people
Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by dalass(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
simplemach:
We know it was a mistake
A mistake that the presidency refused to act to curb the herdsmen menace
A mistake that the IGP is against Benue state gov't for initiating the anti grazing bill
A mistake that the agricultural minister said we have not done enough for the herdsmen
A mistake that all the northern elites are saying Nigeria belongs to the fulanis
A mistake that immediately the Benue state gov't ordered indigens to defend themselves, the president ordered clamp down on illegal arms peddlers
A mistake that the IGP said the fulani herdsmen terrorism is a mere comunal clash
A mistake that miyetti allah said they will continue attacking until the anti grazing bill is reversed
A mistake that the presidency ordered the immediate deployment of soldiers immediately fulani herdsmen were killed.

Karma never disappoints, that I'm sure of.
Nice one. The army will never receive a tip off when the herdsmen were robbing innocent people but they will come to rescue the criminals ((herdsmen) when nabbed.. I am sorry for the poor vigilante guys... It was no mistake since only Hausas are deployed here to protect their brothers sent on destructive mission to the south!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by EternalTruths: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Malawian:
For those asking Benue people to defend themselves, I hope you will also tell them how to tackle the Army as well. very soon, it will Dawn all all other ethnic groups in Nigeria that we are now fully caged by the Fulani, and they have the liberty to keep shipping in their tribesmen from all over Africa. How many decades before all of what is Nigeria now is fully inhabited by only the Fulani? we buy market o. no be 5 naira own.

It can not dawn on the Igbos because we have being warning all the stupid ethnic groups of Nigeria but they refused to listen to us

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Northern Naija rules Naija. 95% of those modafvcking soldiers will be Northerners, believe me. they only came to set their brothers free. Even federal government is biased about herdsmen matter so what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.