Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help Get Rid Of Fleas - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help Get Rid Of Fleas (424 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Caterpillars Feeding Off My Corn? / Norland Herbal Toothpaste, Gets Rid Of Bad Breath/mouth Odour / What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Get Rid Of Fleas by uchpanila(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good evening people, please I need urgent help, my small farm has been infested with Fleas and I have my birds and dog there, please what will I use to get rid of the Fleas?
Re: Help Get Rid Of Fleas by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
just get your chickens oral cocimectin/promectin while ur dog can use an ectoparasite powder or pour on. but since fleas dont permanently stay on animals just spray the environment with chemicals but avoid animal contact.
Re: Help Get Rid Of Fleas by uchpanila(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
oluwatodimu1:
just get your chickens oral cocimectin/promectin while ur dog can use an ectoparasite powder or pour on. but since fleas dont permanently stay on animals just spray the environment with chemicals but avoid animal contact.

Which of the chemicals will you advise and how to use it
Re: Help Get Rid Of Fleas by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
uchpanila:

Which of the chemicals will you advise and how to use it
Ddforce. pls dont let ur animals come in contact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Agricultural Vacancies In The Job/vacancy Sections... Why? / Need An Experienced Fish Hatcher At A Fish Hatchery / Best Varieties Of Cassava For Sale In Ibadan At A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.