Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt (11799 Views)

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Ihatepork: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Is it not too early to start showing off your generational traits undecided

Fkvk off my mention ipob dolt

5 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Pigsandidiots: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
adeolakemi:
na dem generational cowards
Which law ypur useless parents don fight before?
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by kense88: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
ContentedK:
Mr governor, the earlier you understand that rule of law is not applicable and significant in this shithole the better for your people... Arise and defend yourselves from these bloodsucking marauders and stop all these long grammar..... #myopinion...
Word.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by FrankGiel: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2018
In Advanced countries, problems bring about critical thinking, which brings about lasting solutions...
Anti open grazing is a good law, but right now that is putting the cart before the house.. The timing is wrong... This is the best time community security cam be strengthened. This is the best time community interactions can grow..

Solution.
Let every herdsman be mandated to be registered with the local government their cows feed from.. Meaning u know ur herders within your territory.. If things go wrong, you have people that are Accountable. If the herders encroach on your farm, rather than jungle justice which causes reprisals, the community ensures the herdsmen or their local union take up responsibility for the losses.. This would be devoid of the corrupt Nigerian police.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by talk2percy(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Shithole country.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by zebebe: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2018
this man has not spoken anything sensible and acceptable to us here all because you are BUHARI-MAN. its just because it has not happen to you because of you have enough security. this ur acclaim law has not catch anybody and these herders are increasing everyday because of weakness in your acclaimed law.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by EternalTruths: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2018
This man has sold his Yoruba people for politics.
Benue is appearing on the horizon in Ogun yet he refuses to take action
Anyway, na him people Herdsmen go kpai
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by EternalTruths: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Another Tinubu

God save the West.
Yorubas wake up and stop another Benue
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Desyner:
What nonsense is Amosun yarning?
We know you are close to Buhari and expect nothing sensible against his terrorizing bethren from you. If there is already an anti-land-grabbing law, what happens to the wasted crops and farmers life that are destroyed. Not all herdsmen settle down on the land they forcefully graze. Most of them just graze the land and leave so the anti land grabbing laws are clearly inadequate here.
inadequate,useless,inconsequential u said it all...

This guy whatever Nigerians do even in diz poverished state should be circumvent of long capped foolllllss
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by HeyCorleone(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Small small Ogun state is dying. They don't know.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by jaymichael(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:
I did not bother to read this rubbish because I know the only reason you will not enact it is because you are a compound fool.
And you a more complex fool for not reading the article to know that it was stated that there is a law already in place to cover the herdsmen menace anti grazing issues. Even if youare stupid, it will do you good not to publicize it.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by terzurum(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
ContentedK:
Mr governor, the earlier you understand that rule of law is not applicable and significant in this shithole the better for your people... Arise and defend yourselves from these bloodsucking marauders and stop all these long grammar..... #myopinion...
Leave am naaa, make him dey dier de think say him wan deh linien, him Sabi judge matter, make him sidon dier. Those Fulani ppl no de hear ENGLISH oh! Right now dey deh inside bush. One day fulani go appear with cattle begin chop ppl farm if dey complain die go get Ogun ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by terzurum(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:
In Advanced countries, problems...

Solution.
Let every herdsman be mandated to be registered with the local government their cows feed from.. Meaning u know ur herders within your territory...
Just to remind you. Fulani no de build house oh, you will see them settle some place come back to that place the next day by 1am early hours of the morning and you will find no one but cow dung.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by mercyville: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2018
simplemach:
No be afonjas, there balls never strong
You mean as strong as Miss Ojuku,The Ivorian Tourist's balls? grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Pappyjim: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Governor Amosun of Ogun state is Buhari Sithole licker!
ContentedK:

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by shallysgirl: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

You wey no be coward. When will you revenge the loss of your people that were murdered in Nimbo

People are talking, potorpotor cowards sef dey chuk mouth grin cheesy The greatest leaders to ever come out of your red mud republic fled to abidjan on mini-skirt

One of your governors has even given them land lol. Flat-headed cannibals grin cheesy
I was laughing when I saw this news. Didn't read to the end though. The other day, sarki and other afonja coneheads were mocking ebonyi when we know these things cant take root in the SE.I just shook my head.
It's not matter of abusing Igbos. Go and fight your battles. Even Apc ekiti has already promised the Fulani cattle colony after governorship elections and they are winning. In this Buhari era, your votes don't count.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by shallysgirl: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Ihatepork post=65079913].

You wey no be coward. When will you revenge the loss of your people that were murdered in Nimbo

People are talking, potorpotor cowards sef dey chuk mouth grin cheesy The greatest leaders to ever come out of your red mud republic fled to abidjan on mini-skirt

One of your governors has even given them land lol. Flat-headed cannibals grin cheesy
[/quoteI was laughing when I saw this news. Didn't read to the end though. The other day, sarki and other afonja coneheads were mocking ebonyi when we know these things cant take root in the SE.I just shook my head.
It's not matter of abusing Igbos. Go and fight your battles. Even Apc ekiti has already promised the Fulani cattle colony after governorship elections and they are winning. In this Buhari era, your votes don't count.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by ZombieBuster: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ihatepork:

Fkvk off my mention ipob dolt

From their comments you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by kjhgtyhjo9876: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
get today's sure booking and win big with me. 118 available.

Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Lekkidating: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I sense fear,till the south comes together and confront this.monster,you.are setting up yourselves for slavery.
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by myettiallah: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
kjhgtyhjo9876:
get today's sure booking and win big with me. 118 available.
Cc mynd44
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by jude33084(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by Keywordconcept(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River High Court Bars Secondus From Acting As PDP Chairman / LP Treasurer Oparah Asks Abure To Account For N3.5bn / Lagos Government Warns On Ocean Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.