Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (38785 Views)

Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Woman Damages Maid’s Reproductive System By Inserting Stick In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by emmydoaka: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2018
What kind evil woman is that!
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by pennywys(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Demonic women everywhere
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Cadec007(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
kendraced:
Hmmm God I don't get it at all..Why allow them do this, everyday something about child abuse pops up... you're supposed to to be the defender of the weak..Jesus loves the little children right? What about her? Damn it
have a little patience dear cos if God intervens regularly now satan would take all the glory cos he controls the world presently[1john 5:19] so wait until satan's allocated time is over[satan challenged God's right to rule us, so God gave him a chance to prove himself that is why we are in a lot of mess] then humans would be free from his pedlling.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Amhappy(f): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Domestic violence narrative should as well focus on women. The way some women maltreat their maids sends shivers to my spine...
So true bro
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by fynex(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Islie:

…victim loses hand during torture

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/02/madam-inserted-stick-private-part-girl-12/

This is one reason why she wouldn't have a child....

Childless.... And wicked
You adopt and still wicked...

May God help these young ones and expose as many men/women causing this type of pain upon the young and helpless ones..... Amen!
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry shocked sad sad sad Igbos are the real DEMONS.Evil/WICKEDNESS is their lifestyle. Spit on her.Thw osu go get yam legs,biabia for moustache, hairy chest,legs and pusa.Look menace
What nonsense is this?You better stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by elipheleh(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2018
OH no
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by bejeria101(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
After these she expects her own child? Not a mother,but a monster!
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2018
were was the Useless God and his so called son Jesus when all this was happening to this poor child?

was the useless blood sucking God just standing there watching the poor child almost got killed he did nothing?

i wonder why most nigerians call God always when it's obvious God can not do shiit! grin
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by itzprezy(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
ndigbos and w*********

nobody should quote me

1 Like

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Authoreety: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
I blame d husband... d guy is an idiot...

I dey vex I no wan talk 2much
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by itzprezy(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
ndigbos on it again
nobody should quote me

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by itzprezy(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
were was the Useless God and his so called son Jesus when all this was happening to this poor child?

was the useless blood sucking God just standing there watching the poor child almost got killed he did nothing?

i wonder why most nigerians call God always when it's obvious God can not do shiit! grin

I pity this one life

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by honeyjoyce(f): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
OMG!! cry cry cry
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by lordtim001(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Chai, because of maltreatment,her chest no gree pass the groundnut stage. And she is already 12�
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2018
itzprezy:

I pity this one life
is that all? grin you could not even Answer my simple question on were your useless God was. grin i pity you more! it's obvious that the blood sucking God doesn't exist.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
is that all? grin you could not even Answer my simple question on were your useless God was. grin i pity you more! it's obvious that the blood sucking God doesn't exist.

no work today
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:

blood of yesus
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:

anytime anyday it always God, Jesus,grin
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by chivic(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2018
kendrace:
Hmmm God I don't get it at all..Why allow them do this, everyday something about child abuse pops up... you're supposed to to be the defender of the weak..Jesus loves the little children right? What about her? Damn it

Are u accusing God.Know this
1)God spared her alive
2)She is now free
3)God can heal all the injuries
4)God does not work with the timing of men

And know this also:
1)The wicked woman will not go unpunished
2)She has been exposed

You might want to also know this:
1)probably she is suffering from a curse
2)she might be reaping what her mum sowed
3)it might be a part she has to pass to get to a glorious future

Finally,If God where to act they way you want Him to act,then non of us will be alive because we probably are all wicked. Because even to sin is being wicked to the God that sent his son to die for us.And our sins is an attempt to crucify Him over again which is a greater wickedness.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by airminem(f): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Instead Madam should have inserted her toy Love Machine.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Unfortunate kids everywhere.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2018
kilode now let the pikin stay with her parent now abi na force ni.if you cant take care of someone child pls let them stay with their parent.abi woman yin ya were ni?
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

anytime anyday it always God, Jesus,grin
i wonder o! grin
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

blood of yesus
karamaramaramkattatata! halleluya!! grin

come! were have you been?
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

no work today
No! children are on School holiday for one week, so i am looking After them. as school no open.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by TheKingIsHere: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Most women are wicked to other children that is not theirs.

The annoying thing is that they will be claiming victims meanwhile they are culprits.

But I have noticed the alarming rate at which child beating and torture is common among igbo women.

In my area in Lagos where I reside, whenever I come back there are always cases of madam beating the living daylights out of small defenseless children. All culprits are igbo women.

Unfortunately, the Igbo man has no time to monitor what's going on as he leaves very early to hustle and comes back in the night tired.

It is high time men monitors their wives when taking in a child house help or having step children.

Most especially Igbo men should start monitoring their wives because what I have seen alone is enough to make those women rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Killurself: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Our yeast friend are treating children's badly becos no babies factories again. One burned 5yrs old girl with hot knife, this insert stick in another children private part, why always you people, you're so wicked.

1 Like

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by delishpot: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2018
1miccza:

Honestly i can't just fathom when people in our country became this bad. Is it that the subdued demons inherent in some posessed people have finally been released??

It is sad really. Lets not blame demons here. People possessed by demons typically show some characteristic madness. These breed of people are sadist and counciously wicked.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
No! children are on School holiday for one week, so i am looking After them. as school no open.

OK oo so u tie wrapper take carry Dem for back abigrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State / Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.