Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Opinions/comments Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinions/comments Needed (1691 Views)

See Hilarious Comments On Social Media As Price Noodles Drops From 18500 To14k / Opinions Needed. / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Opinions/comments Needed by mrsmith11(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
aflyingbird:

She's not here to defend herself over u saying she didn't put ur pic on her whatsapp, but u still went ahead to create a thread about it, so u ain't got no argument there. Since u cannot explain what other issue there is between u two, there's probably none or nothing major to warrant leaving her. Since the issue is her not putting ur pic up on whatsapp, u probably just want to leave her... maybe because u no longer love her or have found someone new to be with, otherwise I don't get why u want to leaver her now!! At this point u should be thinking about getting both of them to be with u in Europe, in fact u should've done this already by now if u love both of them by now and want them to be with u in Europe! But u want to leave her over her not putting ur pic on her whatsapp, u are not telling the truth

Well, you're still obligated to be sending her money, at least for your son. You can't be complaining about that, you were the one who got her pregnant when you visited naija

I don't want to talk about other issues but there are previous cases that has to do with whatapp.

Do you know that I don't even know how many whatapp she has?
Last year February about this time,a strange number from Nigeria flashed my fone then I added the number to my Samsung n check the number on whatapp .the whatapp was active but no dp then I sent a msg the person read n didn't reply so I put a normal call through and it rang and the person didn't pick then I forward the number to a friend in nigeria to call n record the voice then send it to me ....Guess who? I called my girl on her normal number she picked and my son was crying at the background after enough interrogation I found she was beating him becos while my son was playing with d tab & he mistakenly dialled my number......she gave excuses why she downloaded the whatapp n also using d sim ......after quarel she deleted it.......two months later in April while I was transferring contacts from my old abandon BlackBerry to my Samsung I discovered that my girl elder sisters fone number or sim she left while travelling abroad to join her husband was active on whatapp with my son picture and status updated. ...Guess who was using it?.....I confronted her she gave her normal explanation and excuse then she deleted.

NOTE;she has 2 official numbers that I know and both had whatapp.....y she always delete her mtn whatapp to download and use other sims is still a misery and once she gives you a reason whether acceptable or not she expect i accept it and move along.

Right now i don't even know how many whatapp she has or downloaded.

Probably am over reacting abi?

Probably you should also help me examine this circumstances maybe stress has been making me react.

For the past 2yrs I usually goto bed by 10/10:30pm but 4weeks ago...I was coming home very late around 10:35pm and I walking home so I decide to ping her on whatapp she was online but not replying then I whatapp call her but engage on a whatapp call ....Iater she replied n said she was talking with old classmate. I got home past 11pm I decide to let her know have reach home but wouldn't reply then I called ..she was on d call past 11......I asked where is ur son.....You couldn't discuss all this during day time...we argue then I went to bed. .

Last 2 weeks Tuesday,I already told her good nite around 10:30pm off my fone n went to bed but while on d bed sth told me to go n check on her....I put on the fone around 10:45/50 ....I called her whatapp...she was on a call......then i asked her if this her night calls is coincident or it has been going on.......she replied me and said *if there is a closing time for whatapp* I just off my fone n went to bed

2weeks later am asking her to use my pic as Dp on Valentine day and she can't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Really Minimize Fuel Consumption? / Am Tired Of My Greedy Family / Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.