Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,759 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical (1012 Views)

Clean Used 2015 Ford ECO Sport... #economical / I Need A Car With 1.5M Budget. (Rugged and economical) / SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by oloyemeji: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Please I need a suggestion of jeep that doesn't consume much fuel and economical to use and the price is less than 1m either tokunbo or naija used. Thanks Though I am considering Toyota Sienna.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by osuntokun(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Maruti Suzuki
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by polimaf(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2018
You will get naija used 2000 sienna less than 1M... and its economical
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by oloyemeji: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
polimaf:
You will get naija used 2000 sienna less than 1M... and its economical
thanks
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by oloyemeji: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
More suggestions.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by polimaf(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
oloyemeji:
thanks
And if you are interested, I can send u available ones
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by barrydee(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
I suggest you go for a 2003-2005 Honda CR-V. Very very Economical, rugged & easy to maintain. I have been using mine since 2015 & people around don't know when I'm financially bouyant or broke because my car is always on the road.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by buchilino(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
buy d sienna, but be very careful wen buy a Nigerian used.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by oloyemeji: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
buchilino:
buy d sienna, but be very careful wen buy a Nigerian used.
what if I take mechanic along hope I am safe.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by oloyemeji: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
barrydee:
I suggest you go for a 2003-2005 Honda CR-V. Very very Economical, rugged & cheap to maintain. I have been using mine since 2015 & people around don't know when I'm financially bouyant or broke because my car is always on the road.
i heard that Honda steering normally have issue.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by buchilino(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
oloyemeji:
what if I take mechanic along hope I am safe.

MY BROTHER, I WILL ADVICE U NOT 2 TAKE ANY KAZEEM ALONG. ASK DIS GUY CALLED GAZZ ON NL. HIS VERY GOOD IN HIS WORK. MAYBE HE CAN RECOMMEND SOMEONE FOR U.
Re: Please Suggest Jeep That Less Fuel Consumption And Economical by polimaf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Naija Used Honda Shuttle. 1999. Automatic. Ac chilling. Electric window. Buy and drive immediately.. Location: Dopemu, Price 800k

(1) (Reply)

#SOLD# 2005 Honda Pilot With Navigation Screen / Sold!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!Toks Toyota Avalon 2004 @1.650 / Verify Previous Owner of Used Vehicle and Custom Documents Before Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.