Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (874 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by melayemi: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Hello house I really need your advice right now as I am in a Dillemma
am 25 this year and my girlfriend is 19 and she has a baby girl for me and our daughter is just 4 months old
My parents don’t approve of me having a future with her because she doesn’t have any certificate/ qualifications what so ever and they think she will be a liability to me later in the future, and according to my dad he said he asked some people around the area where she lives and they said her character is bad,but she has been living with me and no sign of bad character from her towards me or my friends and family
I know she’s still young and She recently registered to write Jamb and the O’level exams
If you were to be in my shoes what would you do
Or what’s your advice to me as I really love this girl
Re: What Do I Do by krissconnect(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2018
melayemi:
Hello house am I really need your advice right now as I am in a Dillemma
I am 25 this year and my girlfriend is 19 and she has a baby girl for me and our daughter is just 4 months old
My parents don’t approve of me having a future with her because she doesn’t have any certificate/ qualifications what so ever and they think she will be a liability to me later in the future, and according to my dad he said he asked some people around the area where she lives and they say her character is bad,but she has been living with me and no sign of bad character from her towards me or my friends and family
I know she’s still young and She recently registered to write Jamb and the O’level exams
If you were to be in my shoes what would you do
Or what’s your advice to me as I really love this girl
Blablablablablablabla... Everyday love, everyday love matter.. everyday boyfriend, girlfriend.. TF? Please spare us the headache, we wanna be rich, happy and satisfied

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by FluidQueen(f): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Dude, if she ticks all your boxes, go ahead and support her.
Your parents are just regular people and they might be wrong about her. Old age isn't yard stick for knowledge.

Biko. Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by Pubichairs(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
grin don't later cum here and tell us how your girlfriend is cheating on u with the guy she met at school...because I can smell such coming ...I don yarn my own
Re: What Do I Do by Pubichairs(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
grin don't later cum here and tell us how your girlfriend is cheating on u with the guy she met as school...because I can smell such coming ...I don yarn my own
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2018
The fact that she's behaving herself to you does not mean dats her character. Dem say what an elder sees sitting a child won't see it standing. You shdnt have even decided taking her in so early bcus her mind is now relaxed yet uneducated. Besides she might still be sneaking out for a guy she really likes since her preg for u was a mistake. Even if u send her to sch, exposure coming for a 19 yr old girl at sch with the temptation can't make her loyal. But you try o, how u dey cope with person weh no dey literate. Not a matter of pride, thier thinking is far from that of an educated mind.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by melayemi: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin don't later cum here and tell us how your girlfriend is cheating on u with the guy she met at school...because I can smell such coming ...I don yarn my own

You might be right or wrong no one knows the future
Re: What Do I Do by melayemi: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The fact that she's behaving herself to you does not mean dats character. Dem say what an elder sees sitting a child won't see it standing. You shdnt have even decided taking her in so early bcus her mind is now relaxed yet uneducated. Besides she might still be sneaking out for a guy she really likes since her preg for u was a mistake. Even if u send her to sch, exposure coming for a 19 yr old girl at sch with the temptation can't make her loyal. But you try o, how u dey cope with person weh no dey literate. Not a matter of pride, thier thinking is far from an educated mind.

They say love is blind
I truly love her
But you made sense
I feel pity for myself and my little girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Cartoon Of Teddy A And Bam Bam. / Opinion: The Ideal Age For Marriage / How I Met My First Love, Not Adekunle Gold Or Falz – Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.