Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (76019 Views)

Canada Bans 1,500 Kinds Of Assault Weapon After Mass Shooting That Killed 22 / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
You people say you don't want gun control...now deal with the consequences! angry
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by billyG(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Damn!Florida am planning 2 travel 2 nxt spring.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by holatin(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
airminem:
Thank God He isnt a muslim/moslem
abi
nairaland unholy Christian fanatic would ve use dat avenue to express their sadness and hatred
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by nex(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
What's the difference between these USA school shooters, and Boko Haram? Are they not both against Western Education? Are they not both terrorists killing people in schools?

Because he's neither Arab nor Muslim, tomorrow USA President will say this is not terrorism, it's a case of a lone gunman. Let them continue tribalizing and racializing terrorism till it becomes an everyday occurrence in every community in the USA.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Varys: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Schools should not be gun free anymore. My suggestion is that schools should have vaults where guns are kept and selected teachers should be trained on how to use them. A deranged fellow will think twice when s/he knows that the school s/he is about to attack has guns. My observation is that vulnerable people are mostly victims of gun violence just like in cities with gun controls.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by blackmann(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
vlogger:
Y'all just watch and see how their government would handle this school shooting. And maybe probably ban the rifle in some states and the killer boy would face the law. But here, our fulani herdsmen kill everyday and our government doesn't seem to care less. They just putting out propagandas here and there.

Trust me, they are going to do absolutely NOTHING. If the deaths of 20 elementary kids in Sandy Hook by a gunman who used the same kind of rifle to massacre them didn't change anything, what makes u think this will? They will just make the same usual noises, send their "thoughts and prayers", and that's it, until the next nutjob strikes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Seun4FastLoans(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
It's a very sad one

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Explorers:
People have flocked to Twitter to reveal their outrage over the fact that a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle was once again used in a fatal school shooting, this time leaving 17 dead at a Florida high school.

Love love that firearm.

You can send rounds down range as fast as you can squeeze the trigger.

The most automatic of the semi automatics, hence its popularity.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Kokaine(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
why should a student have guns and knives all up his ig page and no alarm was raised? he tell una say na hunting! make i hear! na bush meat he want take soak garri abi
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by nuclearboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
sulmeza:
how a civilian, in a supposed sane country, manages to get his hands on a first grade assault rifle still baffles me... cuz I don't think the gun law allows ownership of such weapons.

America's at war, forget terrorism.
my condolences to the bereaved

It's easier to buy a weapon (as long as you have ID) in the US, than to buy cigarettes if you're a minor
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Kaybaba5(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
End time is near..........
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
High School Shooting in the United States has grown to a worrisome level.

America must find a lasting solution to this problem before things get out of hand.

In Britain or the rest of Europe especially western europe, school shooting is quite minimal.

America media made us to see OSAMA BIN LADEN as the No 1 world terrorist.

But from what we are seeing today, there are countless number of OSAMA BIN LADEN in America.

With all this needless killings, is it really worth the effort struggling for a united states travelling visa to enter the states.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by inikamoze(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
I reported this news when it first broke and was happening live but the moderators didn’t deem it fit to be on front page...

Moderators una try oooo
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Mrflyguy: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
And some people be rushing to go overseas

There's no Paradise on earth.
Just endure wherever you find yourself.
With 1 hour light everyday, bad roads, poor social amenities in this shithole. Abeg Nigeria is the real hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by sissoko22(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Another Muslim terrorist on rampage.
Sick and hypocrite everywhere.

Just only if the shooter bear a Muslim name, then our phlathead and hate induced fellows down south, would've taking over the page to bash innocent, peace loving brothers for crime they know nothing about.

Quick recovery to the injured and RIP to those who lost their lives to this psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by SmallSimba: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
julioralph:
Something has to be done about the gun laws in America.

I mean not every Tom, Dick, and Harry should be allowed to own guns. Especially high caliber weapons such as the AR-15.

How has that worked for Nigeria and the Herdsmen?
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by taurusdude0(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
dthabit:
IF IT WAS MUSLIM, THEY WILL START SHOUTING MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST, IS THIS NOT TERRORISM, I STAND BY MY WORD IN EVERY RELIGION THERE ARE TERRORISTS, AND BEING A TERRORIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELIGION, SINCE YOUR RELIGION DIDN'T TEACH YOU TERRORISM..

You are right there but then again,no religion was fingered for all we know he could be an atheist. But once u hear someone all of a sudden shout allahu Akbar pls take cover grin
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by edgecution(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
cosmatika:
In d next few days, u ll hear that President Trump visits Florida. But 73 ppl were murdered in Benue, Buhari said nothing
So? I think Trump opposes gun control. Hypocrites. What's my own sef? Florida voted for Republicans who love guns and don't want gun control.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by akinboyo: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
You may be correct so some extent. The issue here is that, live is valued over there, unlike Nigeria where the leaders don't value human lives. If a soul is loss in America, it becomes a major disaster, but in Nigeria silence is the answer. What a country!!!
alexistaiwo:

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
cosmatika:
In d next few days, u ll hear that President Trump visits Florida. But 73 ppl were murdered in Benue, Buhari said nothing

How won't he? It's a majority white state.. The hate crime that occurred in some months back against black was he there? Did he come out to condemn?

Every country has its issues.. U need to find out the truth behind benue killings buhari major fault is silence if not, if buhari is to open his mouth and tell u the truth behind those killings and even boko haram you will die of shock

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

o boy forget, Nigeria is no go area, people will still travel to the usa
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Naughtytboy: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

baba it more better to die there than this shit hole
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by poweredcom(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
american society is doomed
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by livebynite: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Agent if buhari and.lucifer we hear you. I will rather die in Florida than live here on my knees as you all do

See this one ..who begged you to travel ?
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Doctorfitz: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is slowly ushering in marshal law
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Tunks2017(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
sad cry cry cry cry

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Unclerukus: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
sulmeza:
how a civilian, in a supposed sane country, manages to get his hands on a first grade assault rifle still baffles me... cuz I don't think the gun law allows ownership of such weapons.

America's at war, forget terrorism.
my condolences to the bereaved
America isn't a sane country, lots of depressed and mentally sick people there. just a very developed country.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Tunks2017(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
livebynite:

. I will rather die in Florida

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by omerukokwuru(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
dopemama:
RIP to the dead... Sickos everywhere!
the guy has Fulani blood in him

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by sulmeza(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Unclerukus:
America isn't a sane country, lots of depressed and mentally sick people there. just a very developed country.
I'm inclined to agree wit u bro...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by aysuprano(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
You know what they will call Mr Cruz if he is a Muslim?
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Spidermon: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
FACTS

Oyinbo value their fellow man life pass as we value ours.

Oyinbo pikin no sabi self regulate. Small heart break with small weed, na to begin shoot up the neighbourhood.

Even if this kinda shoot outs occur in yankee on a daily basis, that one no say make we no still wan comot this country. Una know how many people don die for Nigeria only today??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.