Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (76413 Views)

Canada Bans 1,500 Kinds Of Assault Weapon After Mass Shooting That Killed 22 / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
tillaman:
Well I am double sure the dude is alive cause he's light skinned, I know if he was colored then he would have been shot dead, what a waste of lives, I pray the dead finds rest
he alive cos he gave up
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ovamboland:

Americans had the chance in 2016 to vote for gun control but chose to vote for a gun jerk, to protect their unfettered access to assault rifles. They should just enjoy the consequences of their choice. They should take solace in the fact that he's fighting gays and transgenders while grabbing pu*sies
19 trillion dollar economy is consequence of gun access
no guns means less govt
less govt means booming economy
is he supposed to grab d..ks
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Piercy:
angry and when Obama pleaded with the people after the California shootings no one paid attention, the gun policies are killing the american people in the name of freedom it has to be amended or more pyschos and terrorists are just going to keep buying this automatic weapons and start a killing spree whenever they feel they are tired of life.
ar 15 is not automatic
ask yourself why media lying that it is
where is the killing spree
in other countries ppl kill with machete and knives
how would you craft a knife control bill abi the gun got up shot itself
300 million gun owners and you overhype the 1 gun nut. what is 1 over 300million

compare with how many children die from diarrhea because we don't have guns
or from boko
or herdsmen
or robbers that rented from police

its high time trump goes the full length to amend the bill on gun control...I can't believe they even thought of teachers carrying weapons around that would even be more serous, its such a sickening case of the american gun control bills, the statistics don't lie.

R.I.P to all who have lost their lives thanks to that demonic he-pig
you prefer they remain defenseless so more he pigs will continue killing cos they know they won't have any opposition
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
mvem:
...you don't fight fire with fire
how did they fight hitler

...imagine a world with everyone having assess to a gun because of self defense what do u think the world will be

a world wia everyone is polite so as not to escalate the situation
ppl only use guns when they think the other person isn't armed
.....Sweden, Switzerland
in switzerland its an offense not to have a gun

and some other egalitarian societies can be studied and we can learn why der crime rate or murder rate is negligible..
No be to dey carry RPG and bazooka for house
what is wrong with owning a bazooka.do the bad guys not have it upon all your laws
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by pincold25(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Oboi see orderliness in galore.. If its Nigeria, everywhere go don scatter, many innocent people arrested.

RIP to the dead jare
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
'in a saner country,the president should have resigned for failing to provide security to the lives of his citizens'

but wait o, its ipob donald trump
he doesnt need to
its not some daura buhari
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
so gun manufacturers and government are not citizens with constitution and clear majority on thheir side

its like you like dictatorship

remind me again
how gun control has stopped militants boko armed robbers and herdsmen from murdering your kith and kin in droves
Your understanding of my comment is very poor because all three points in your comments are clearly off. When you learn more about what I raised in my comment, come back and discuss.
May be militants Boko armed robbers and herdsmen are murdering your kith and kin in droves but clearly my kith and kin are not being murdered
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:

how did they fight hitler

a world wia everyone is polite so as not to escalate the situation
ppl only use guns when they think the other person isn't armed

in switzerland its an offense not to have a gun

what is wrong with owning a bazooka.do the bad guys not have it upon all your laws
This got me laughing.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
he alive cos he gave up
You must have known better than the rests of the world.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

Your understanding of my comment is very poor because all three points in your comments are clearly off. When you learn more about what I raised in my comment, come back and discuss.
aka you know you're talking nonesense and have no point
cos only cowards expect others to exercise violence on their behalf
just stay behind your wife's skirt where men are talking

May be militants Boko armed robbers and herdsmen are murdering your kith and kin in droves but clearly my kith and kin are not being murdered
since our countrymen's death does'nt concern you
why you carry oynbo death for head
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
which wan is second grade assault rifle
you think is okrika
but we dying from f grade herdsmen is not at genocide abi
keep following propaganda
that country is rich cos its citizens own guns
Somebody pls help me.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:

aka you know you're talking nonesense and have no point
cos only cowards expect others to exercise violence on their behalf
just stay behind your wife's skirt where men are talking

since our countrymen's death does'nt concern you
why you carry oynbo death for head
Honestly speaking, reading through your comments didn't strike me like comments from a man. More like a someone with loose screws in his head.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

Honestly speaking, reading through your comments didn't strike me like comments from a man. More like a someone with loose screws on his head.
myy friend keeep quiet
men are talking
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

Somebody pls help me.
only you can help yourself
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

You must have known better than the rests of the world.
if you point a gun at a cop you will be committing suicide by cop
they shoot first and ask questions later
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

This got me laughing.
it funny
ppl with guns are usually cowardly bullies
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Emerikoss: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
On Valentine's day? Some people are just wicked oo...
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by julioralph(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
SmallSimba:

How has that worked for Nigeria and the Herdsmen?
You're off point Sir. We're talking about America here.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by ochobaba(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
And some people be rushing to go overseas

There's no Paradise on earth.
Just endure wherever you find yourself.
I would rather die in peace in oversea than die in pieces here
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by jegz25(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
did he have political agenda?
do you know what terrorist means
its synonymous with islam
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by julioralph(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
what is wrong with the gun laws
why shouldn't every sane tom dick and harry own a means to defend themselves from criminals
it takes police 5 mins to get to you
it takes the bad guy 5 seconds to end you

yeah
better healthcare and sack stupid law enforcemnt that keep jailing ppl for weed but release confirmed mental health patients repeatedly
What I meant is that bad guys like this shooter should not have access to guns. After all, he was a well known trouble maker (the security guys at the school were warned not to allow him in with a backpack before he stopped school).

The law abiding citizens of America who feel like they need guns, should buy it.

So Bro, We're actually on the same page.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
julioralph:

What I meant is that bad guys like this shooter should not have access to guns. After all, he was a well known trouble maker (the security guys at the school were warned not to allow him in with a backpack before he stopped school).

The law abiding citizens of America who feel like they need guns, should buy it.

So Bro, We're actually on the same page.
so how does gun law come into it
ask the security why they did not stop him or report him to psychiatrist
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
jegz25:
its synonymous with islam
how?
i have many non terrorist muslim friends and lived among theem no problem until politicians started whipping up sentiment

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by joinnow: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
And some people be rushing to go overseas

There's no Paradise on earth.
Just endure wherever you find yourself.
I can't stay in this 18 century country.
After suffering from
No light
No Employment
No loan for biz start up
No road
No house or mortgage
No good water
No security
No unity
More of disunity
More of big Terrorist call herdsman
More of Leadership failure
More of Religion Tension
More of corruption
More of environmental degradation
More of political crisis
More of education decadence.
I prefer DAT side tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by tillaman(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Did you even read what I typed at all, tell me where I promoted black terror, I was only stating facts and a brilliant dude already told me he's Hispanic, so commissioner for terrorist affairs you don't have to sound rude, cause I didn't quote you, be humble or you swerve, thank u
Cromagnon:
so you approve dark skinned terror
you go school so?
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by SensaGreene: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rip to the dead.

Now watch as his lawyer argues temporary insanity or schizophrenia. Then they commit him to a psyche ward.
America needs to be tough on gun control.

Once again rip to the dead and all those in Nigeria murdered by herdsmen.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by somehow: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Like the same they did before that stopped this one abi?
vlogger:
Y'all just watch and see how their government would handle this school shooting. And maybe probably ban the rifle in some states and the killer boy would face the law. But here, our fulani herdsmen kill everyday and our government doesn't seem to care less. They just putting out propagandas here and there.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by somehow: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Like he did some months ago too and did it stop this one? You think it's by trying to please everyone.

Mtchew.

Governors, take responsibility!
cosmatika:
In d next few days, u ll hear that President Trump visits Florida. But 73 ppl were murdered in Benue, Buhari said nothing
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:

ar 15 is not automatic
ask yourself why media lying that it is
where is the killing spree
in other countries ppl kill with machete and knives
how would you craft a knife control bill abi the gun got up shot itself
300 million gun owners and you overhype the 1 gun nut. what is 1 over 300million

compare with how many children die from diarrhea because we don't have guns
or from boko
or herdsmen
or robbers that rented from police

you prefer they remain defenseless so more he pigs will continue killing cos they know they won't have any opposition

go do your research bro the statistics of gun violence is just too much in USA , they need some level of control of These firearms I am not saying the bill has to be abolished no not at all , it should be modified like what Clinton had said.
it is lacking behind and fuelling more violent acts on American soil
don't quote me wrong
like I said the statistics don't lie
go check it out
and you even get mind call am one small gun hype ...well one small gun hype has put people children and future parents in the coffin
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Mimee803: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
vlogger:
Y'all just watch and see how their government would handle this school shooting. And maybe probably ban the rifle in some states and the killer boy would face the law. But here, our fulani herdsmen kill everyday and our government doesn't seem to care less. They just putting out propagandas here and there.
maybe some other crime some other day, this isn't the 1st or last time America will never do anything about guns the police and 1st responders would just respond well find the culprit and all but nothing is going to happen...
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by akigbemaru: 3:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Explorers:
Politicians and celebrities were quick to express outrage over the fact that another AR-15 was used in a mass shooting, asking how much longer people would have to sit by and watch the semi-automatic rifles being used against children and others.

SWAT Response vehicles converge on Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. after reports of an active shooter on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018.
Re: Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More by Cromagnon: 3:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Piercy:

go do your research bro the statistics of gun violence is just too much in USA ,
so what about knife violence
should we license knives too

they need some level of control of These firearms
like what
you just be repeating what left wing media telling you
are you happy with how we are defenseless in nigeria
look at benue and stop crying more than the bereaved
they've registered
which other control do you want
you think you can control evil person or psycho person
why are you not controlling armed robbers who have guns in nigeria
go and do your research
the first thing a useless govt does is to collect its citizens weapons
ask germany
ask all south american coutries that suffered under their govt
its better to lose a few thousand ppl from gun violence
than almost 20,ooo in nigeria from police to arm robber to boko to herdsmen
abegi mowu hia word

I am not saying the bill has to be abolished no not at all

democrats want complete ban so they can impose taxes and 666
don't deceive yourself
they start with one right and before you know it you're a slave
, it should be modified like what Clinton had said.

that stoopid woman that sent millions of black fathers to jail in order to skata black families is who you are listening to
i pity u
that thief that collected 100 million for haiti
till tmrw moni we no see
project we no see and she is paying her daugther 1.5 million yearlt(26yr old with no discernable skill
better wake up and stop watching cnn without a pinch of salt

it is lacking behind and fuelling more violent acts on American soil
don't quote me wrong
like I said the statistics don't lie
more ppl die by many magnitude from car accident than guns
statistics don't lie
crosscheck bfor you carry mataa for head

go check it out
and you even get mind call am one small gun hype ...well one small gun hype has put people children and future parents in the coffin
4500 gun deaths per year
3500 from pistols
others are hunting accident
when they collect tha ar15
they will turn to pistol
when they collect the pistol we will see how much freedom will remain in the world
wake the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Joe Biden Gifts Vladimir Putin $300 Aviators & $3200 Crystal American Bison (Pix / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.