Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass (853 Views)

Video: Donald Trump To Lose 2nd Term. Apostle Suleman Prophecy Confirmation / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by PenPrince07: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apostle Suleman’s prophecy on Jacob Zuma being “humiliated” has come to pass after the latter resigned as South Africa president on Wednesday.

The fire-brand cleric had in his 2018 prophesies Zuma will be ousted as president of the rainbow nation.

“South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated,” Suleman said.

Zuma announced his resignation in a televised address to the nation on Wednesday evening.

Zuma’s governing ANC party had earlier told him to resign or face a vote of no confidence in parliament on Thursday.

The 75-year-old has been under increasing pressure to give way to Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa, the ANC’s new leader.

Zuma, who has been in power since 2009, faces numerous allegations of corruption.

His resignation came at the end of a long speech in which he said he disagreed with the way the ANC had acted towards him.

He said he did not fear a motion of no confidence, adding: “I have served the people of South Africa to the best of my ability.”
https://www.concisenews.global/news/suleimans-prophecy-on-zuma-comes-to-pass/

Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by Securedlife(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
FTP again, pls Apostle, prophesy on Nigeria ops I no call anybody name o
Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by FRESHG(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
HELLO HEAD SLAMMERS, FOOD IS READY!
Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by jerryunit48: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow I think I read it too while going through his prophecies ....
Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by Fmartin(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
he should tell us about daura..
Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by AntiWailer: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mchew.

Zuma was bound to go since last year.

That is a very easy Television guess.

He lost the Party's support since last year and narrowly missed a vote of no confidence too.

This was bound to happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman’s Prophecy On Zuma Comes To Pass by buharitill2023: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
A blind man can even see this.
Zuma that has resigned since December.
It was even analyse here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa The Foundation Of Yoruba Land / Muslim Mourn Ali Banat / Record Breaking Centenary Celebration Of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.