Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

African Charity Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African Charity Scholarship (24208 Views)

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Eugene Ohu Wins N90m Grant By Templeton World Charity - Virtual Reality Project / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
African Charity hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2018 AFRICAN CHARITY National Undergraduate Scholarship
Programme.

- The programme aims to improve and promote academic excellence and promote the skills of young Africans. It provides yearly grant to the successful
applicants from their very first year to the completion of their Degree.

- Courses of Study:
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian or Ghanian Tertiary Institutions are invited to submit an electronic
Application on https://www.africancharity.net/

Agricultural Sciences
Art
Basic Medical Sciences
Biological/Life Sciences
Building/ Construction/Architecture
Education
Engineering
Information Technology
Law
Management Sciences
Medicine
Petroleum Resources/Management
Pharmacy
Pure/Physical Sciences and
Social Sciences.

- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana.

-Have at least five (5) credits in not more than two sittings including Mathematics and English Language.

-Not be a Final Year Student.

- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).

- Applicants must have been offered admission into any tertiary institution of the country

- Applicants in 200level and above must attain a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in a 5-grade system or 1.5 in a 4-grade scale or its equivalent in other grade
system in the previous academic year.

- Newly admitted undergraduate must have a minimum UTME score of 180.

- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).

- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at:
https://www.africancharity.net to provide the required Background, Personal and Educational details, and upload
Scanned copies of the following:
A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG or PNG format, and not more than 200kilobytes (kb) (Red or White Background);
University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
Birth Certificate;
O' Level Result(s); and 'A' Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable

- DEADLINE
Applications should be submitted online on or before 8th April, 2018.

Examination Date: 16th - 20th April, 2018.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
WOW!
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Stephaustin(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please do you know any recipient of this scholarship?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why is there no APPLY button?
Been looking for it

1 Like

Re: African Charity Scholarship by Franzee(m): 3:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Baba this scholarships looks like a fraud to be sinciere... *no social media contact detail *A blocked and protected Whois Guard on that site *No Way to contact the team *it eligible fr every scholar how manage its not widely known * No sponsors ...mean while sponsors use scholarship to advertise their product *the Teams is only white...Why no black.... Smell something fishy like lies...

3 Likes

Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Franzee:
Baba this scholarships looks like a fraud to be sinciere...
*no social media contact detail
*A blocked and protected Whois Guard on that site
*No Way to contact the team
*it eligible fr every scholar how manage its not widely known
* No sponsors ...mean while sponsors use scholarship to advertise their product
*the Teams is only white...Why no black....
Smell something fishy like lies...
Elucidate more for me. I also smell scam.This scammer have graduated from ponzi schemes to scholarship scheme.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
miraokocha:
Been looking for it

The apply button is on the website click on it to start your scholarship application!
i just applied recently
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Richohm(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
miraokocha:
Been looking for it
use a brozer wit a wider range of view to see the apply link
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Richohm(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
shillary91:

The apply button is on the website click on it to start your scholarship application!
i just applied recently
but shillary91 if u av info on tis scholarship pls let us know to ensure security, u know hw tinz are tis na nija. so pls, open up for more info
Re: African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Richohm:
but shillary91 if u av info on tis scholarship pls let us know to ensure security, u know hw tinz are tis na nija. so pls, open up for more info
Just know a little about this.....
Most of my friends have registered it they told me about it. ... I decided to share...
The Registeration is easy..
Heard there will be an exam too....
You can register you have nothing to loose.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Daboywizzy: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol... Watch Out Guys.. 419 is real
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2018
To y'all saying it is a scam and whatever, were you asked to pay for it?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Franzee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Scam is a gradual process ....soon b4 u enter d hall na 1.5k .....dis site was registrd late 2017 no assurance of it genuine...This is also a wordpress site ...elementor plugin version 4.7 was used in d design...hosted with namecheap...can be hacked easily..within space of 20minute.no SSL no SEO package
scammers boyscout !!!!!!! Words of a cybercriminal ...A frnd told me...to tell another frnd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Charity Scholarship by Richohm(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
shillary91:

Just know a little about this.....
Most of my friends have registered it they told me about it. ... I decided to share...
The Registeration is easy..
Heard there will be an exam too....
You can register you have nothing to loose.
k. thanks
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 2:29am On Feb 18, 2018
For your own good.

1 Like

Re: African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
its all this really necessary for a free scholarship?
its for real! and please stop bad mouthing the oppurtunity!
Re: African Charity Scholarship by shillary91(f): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
if you are not interested dont register instead of bad mouthing the scholarship!!!
We all have nothing to lose !
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
shillary91:
if you are not interested dont register instead of bad mouthing the scholarship!!!
We all have nothing to lose !

Scammer. Shut up there!! That's how you guys created the JAMB scholarship and swindled people of their hard earned money. How could this be your first topic immediately you registered on nairaland. As it stands now you are a potential scammer if not one of the members.

Guys take note of her and how she would be protecting her fraudulent investment of a scholarship. If you care, check jamb scholarship here on nairaland and you will see how some of them were protecting the scholarship with their might, it was at the end that we all discovered that the three accounts in support of the scholarship were created same day and there first topic was only the scholarship .Who now knows about the jamb scholarship of a thing? Nobody, it's a grand scam, just like this one
See how this fraudster is busy encouraging you people to apply even at the face of glaring truth. Please don't just give away precious info about you to that scam nonsense. Okay, see how medicine was written as medcine, or how something meant for Africa is demanding for your jamb stuff. There are so many loopholes that indicates scam. It might not reveal itself but with time,you will see.
Hello John, you have won the scholarship and for the shipment of your card you need so so so amount to get it and that's it.
Hey shillary, you are a scammer and I am not afraid to let harmless people of nairaland know this. You are deleterious.

Again for your own good, check out the jamb scholarship and how it went down with me, the originators and some sagacious nairalanders who were able to discern the fraud. Though it was late but we saved some ass. See the link, read to the later and start unveiling scam scholarships by yourself https://www.nairaland.com/4176438/jamb-scholarship-2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Charity Scholarship by Franzee(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Xsem:

Scammer.
Guys take note of her and how she would be protecting her fraudulent investment of a scholarship. If you care, check jamb scholarship here on nairaland and you will see how some of them were protecting the scholarship with their might, it was at the end that we all discovered that the three accounts in support of the scholarship were created same day and there first topic was only the scholarship .Who now knows about the jamb scholarship of a thing? Nobody, it's a grand scam.
Hey shillary, you are a scammer and I am not afraid to let harmless people of nairaland know this. You are deleterious.
Now another person is testifying.......liar....
Again for your own good, check out the jamb scholarship and how it went down with me, the originators and some sagacious nairalanders who were able to discern the fraud. Though it was late but we saved some ass. See the link, read to the later and start unveiling scam scholarships by yourself https://www.nairaland.com/4176438/jamb-scholarship-2017
Re: African Charity Scholarship by barakzi: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
So I registered with fake credentials... and all steps through the application smells SCAM. See attached screenshot. What is mastercard doing there. It only shows that a pending scam is looming. Whoever is in charge better watchout. EFCC has already registered as an applicant

Re: African Charity Scholarship by guiltless(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
barakzi:
So I registered with fake credentials... and all steps through the application smells SCAM. See attached screenshot. What is mastercard doing there. It only shows that a pending scam is looming. Whoever is in charge better watchout. EFCC has already registered as an applicant

Re: African Charity Scholarship by saudex(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm...how is it now?
A scam or what?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Bailout(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Am so suprised by how ignorant every one on this post is. Did they ask u for money wen applying and did any of u bother to read the FAQs. The master card option there is a portal that will be activated if u win. A mastercard fully funded with money will be sent to the respective winners. Validate your informations first not every body wants to scam the little money you all have

4 Likes

Re: African Charity Scholarship by LagunJay: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
I'm astonished by the level of ignorance of some people.. Even if its fake eventually, you are not asked to pay na?.. Why all this badmouthing?

1 Like

Re: African Charity Scholarship by dammygoody(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Well, they have shortlisted, lets wait and see what happens next
Re: African Charity Scholarship by zekepio(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was shortlisted too

1 Like

Re: African Charity Scholarship by LagunJay: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
dammygoody:
Well, they have shortlisted, lets wait and see what happens next
ahbi
3rd will soon be here
Re: African Charity Scholarship by saudex(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Have been shortlisted too...I think the exam is online
Re: African Charity Scholarship by LagunJay: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Sincere009: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Abt the shortlist....Is it through text or email.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by saudex(f): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sincere009:
Abt the shortlist....Is it through text or email.

It is through text
Re: African Charity Scholarship by ayodelesuleiman: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2018
truly it smells like scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures / What Do We Gain By Supporting ASUU Strike? / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.