Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

African Charity Scholarship - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African Charity Scholarship (24226 Views)

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Eugene Ohu Wins N90m Grant By Templeton World Charity - Virtual Reality Project / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Charity Scholarship by guiltless(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2018
please guys, how do dey carry out this google image search on Android mobile? I quickly want to test run it using a picture of mine which I had uploaded sometime ago on a social media platform. tnx
Re: African Charity Scholarship by slaybabs: 12:51am On May 17, 2018
i have just made my payment o
Re: African Charity Scholarship by kayusdguy(m): 7:04am On May 17, 2018
slaybabs:
Congratulations, you are now an official MAGA
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Davien1889: 7:10am On May 17, 2018
andoSwift:
African Charity scholarship is a scam, don't be a victim.
My deductions:
1. If they said the scholarship is for Ghanaians and Nigerians why do they have to mention only JAMB UTME, what of Ghanian university entry-level exams.
2. Why on earth would someone that is trying to help you also demand value from you?

Wise up!
#AfricanCharityScholarshipIsScam
andoSwift:
African Charity scholarship is a scam, don't be a victim.
My deductions:
1. If they said the scholarship is for Ghanaians and Nigerians why do they have to mention only JAMB UTME, what of Ghanian university entry-level exams.
2. Why on earth would someone that is trying to help you also demand value from you?

Wise up!
#AfricanCharityScholarshipIsScam
.....This is a real scam I just got scammed... I will advice you not to pay... I just wasted my #1500...African charity scholarship!!... U think say 1500 na small money.. Watch out for my revenge.. I will surprise you
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2018
slaybabs:
After everything, you still became a dupe. angryHow do you people do this. Jeez

Re: African Charity Scholarship by PaixDee(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2018
Guys, that scholarship is complete scam. They just used random images to make up their team of admin. Thanks to d 21st century.. Google image search revealed the truth. These people know that students are very eager when it comes to scholarship that's why they are attempting to use this medium to extort from innocent great Nigerian students. Dont be surprised it might be a student like you and i looking for money to eat that is behind this scam. Wise up guys. N1550 for shipping of card.. Card dan turn range rover be dat na
Re: African Charity Scholarship by confirm25: 8:21am On May 17, 2018
These guys are First Class scammer...thank guys you saved me I would have been among the victim.....to those people who have paid #1500 be expecting your mastercard by 2050
Re: African Charity Scholarship by brisstone(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2018
PaixDee:
Guys, that scholarship is complete scam. They just used random images to make up their team of admin. Thanks to d 21st century.. Google image search revealed the truth. These people know that students are very eager when it comes to scholarship that's why they are attempting to use this medium to extort from innocent great Nigerian students. Dont be surprised it might be a student like you and i looking for money to eat that is behind this scam. Wise up guys. N1550 for shipping of card.. Card dan turn range rover be dat na

please how did you carry out the Google image search on android?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by PaixDee(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2018
brisstone:

please how did you carry out the Google image search on android?
Images.google.com
Request desktop site using chrome. Click on search box. It will ask you to select an image.
Hope this helps.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Agebe: 10:10am On May 17, 2018
Agebe: .....This is a real scam.
See my contribution to the truth that this scheme is fraudulent.
I checked the guys we are paying to and it Was paystack.
I searched it out and discovered it was a Nigerian based organization genuine though that helps you get money from your clients online by creating a free account with them.
The link for Currency doesn't change from naira it seems only Nigerians can pay.

I checked courier service and discovered it was Niger based too.
Why are you calling it shipping when it's in your country.
As stated in the FAQ.
See what was on the FAQ page.
"Why pay Shipping Levy?

Your MasterCard application Levies have absolutely nothing to do with the subsequent disbursement as that is been taken care of by a different body (Courier Service) within your locality and DOES NOT include any International Expenses "

This scheme almost succeeded.
But it's fraudulent.

Re: African Charity Scholarship by ArchMagnate: 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
please, i need your help, i just got a message saying that i should login to complete my mastercard reg
Re: African Charity Scholarship by brisstone(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2018
PaixDee:

Images.google.com
Request desktop site using chrome. Click on search box. It will ask you to select an image.
Hope this helps.

After opening ; Images.google.com with my chrome, it didn't request for image when I clicked on search button.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by fotadmowmend(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2018
Pls has anybody being able to complete the master card application?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Electroviruz(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2018
fotadmowmend:
why still asking people,wen will you learn.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by brisstone(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2018
fotadmowmend:

When will u wise up? or U are part of their agent? Bu.lsh.t.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by smart134: 10:39am On May 19, 2018
The scheme is very frudulent... D names of d sponsors does not collorate with what they have on their website... Please be careful and be alert!!!!
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Jalo60(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
How can I proceed to pay my shipping fee,the page keep on showing me INVALID MERCHANT SELECTED.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
Jalo60:
How can I proceed to pay my shipping fee,the page keep on showing me INVALID MERCHANT SELECTED.
To say you are asinine and daft is a big offence and insult on pathetic people.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by mercytripletz: 6:31pm On May 19, 2018
Xsem:

To say you are asinine and daft is a big offence and insult on pathetic people.

Nigga, what's your business?
He isn't using your money.
He obviously read all the warnings and still wishes to pay.
It is his loss and not yours. Don't carry his matter on your head like Gala.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2018
mercytripletz:

Nigga, what's your business?
He isn't using your money.
He obviously read all the warnings and still wishes to pay.
It is his loss and not yours. Don't carry his matter on your head like Gala.
I'm sorry but I'm very irritated because it should be very obvious to him based on the plethora of evidence and testimonies depicting the fraudulent nature of the scheme. ; angry
Re: African Charity Scholarship by mercytripletz: 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
Xsem:

I'm sorry but I'm very irritated because it should be very obvious to him based on the plethora of evidence and testimonies depicting the fraudulent nature of the scheme. ; angry

People are like that. Them no dey hear warnings.
Just leave him alone since he already got money to 'dash' out to African Charity.
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Brunicekid(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2018
This African Charity of a thing eeehnn...

I just wonder what some people just gain in scamming students!!!?
Re: African Charity Scholarship by princeegbedi: 2:52pm On May 20, 2018
Brunicekid:
This African Charity of a thing eeehnn...

I just wonder what some people just gain in scamming students!!!?

Nawa oooo....so finally finally African charity turned out to be scam....and ah don budget dah money oooo...
Anyways it was too good to be true sha...#540000...
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Samuelon: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
whizyrel:
calm down everyone, i had faith in this african charity thingie but according to my research using, i am nuh saying it is fake buh it seem like fake for the following reason: (i am nuh attaching any image proof, if you do not believe take the same set of steps and publish your result)
* using google image search which i believe uses google's image recognition AI tech (it's unreasonable for google not to implement it in that service). try suing your on picture either one you've used on social media before or anyone youve never used, search it and see if you'll find yourself. y finding is the names of the real persons in the real pictures doesnt match the names provided by the website (i smell scam). i have more confidence in google's software than in the website.

/* good purpose only
@rosaltmann
@ROkuthe
@DavidDavisMP
*/

*anybody wondered why we didnt get any notification by mail but instead by bulk sms using africharity as sender name?

*the images on the homepage are random images from other websites and scholarships.

* try their <a>/<i> icons in the footer of the website, youd observe they are empty and goes no where.
* their are too many bugs on that platform which which makes me believe a standard organisation would have that be.

finally, the real ones i gleaned and could contact on twitter, i twitted them and urged that they confirm their connection to the charity scheme (i hope they do because most of them are big them business and politics giants). i feel if this opportunity is real, there should e record residue somewhere online everything is just clean!!!

you guys are welcome to do your own research but if you still wanna try it out please do and contact us about the result. thanks

Nawa oh, I had my hopes high cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: African Charity Scholarship by KunleyY19(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2018
grin :DUna wey pay... How market ;DUna wey pay... How market
Re: African Charity Scholarship by Xsem(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
KunleyY19:
grin :DUna wey pay... How market ;DUna wey pay... How market

I warned them right from the outset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) / Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.