Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (50263 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by omolola15(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
cool tongue grin

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by AdeniyiA(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
fifty5:
All this childish interplays

undecided
Celebrity ish undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by ogbeniolola: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
which one is this SS2 love gist sef?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by goldenarrow: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

Sugbon Omu omo Dj cuppy yii tobi GIMBA o, shocked bi Kin fi straw kiss si ni shaaa, walahi angry Kin ma mu lo kiss .

Mo le fi se ounje ale gan angry sad

Chai, moniker re! Baba, I TWALE SIR.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by WorldRichest: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Whoever is fuccking this girl, is definitely not fuccking her right and is therefore supposed to be castrated.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by softprick: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Last last I go still fvck this girl collect my own share
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Enemyofpeace: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
She no get head for men,that's why they always use and dumb her
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Iwillnotjump: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kayendy:
These gals can't just stay single for a year

Toto must be serviced.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by RexTramadol1: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cuppy's brother looks like

Kylian Mbappe
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Harwoyeez(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
omokomo onisokuso
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

Sugbon Omu omo Dj cuppy yii tobi GIMBA o, shocked bi Kin fi straw kiss si ni shaaa, walahi angry Kin ma mu lo kiss .

grin
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by veli1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
STFU. Y U NO GO ALLOW US REST CUPPYCAT?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Macmoni(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
if dix girl jus coff e go make fp nawa oh money dey turn whispers to loud speaker
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by labanj1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

O le se tap sibe naa. Onimukumu!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by made4naijamusic: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Unilag Student Rejects Singer, Orezi’s Scholarship Offer, Chooses His Glasses Instead (Video)

The most shocking thing recently happened at Moremi Hall in Unilag where a lady refused a scholarship offer from Orezi in favor of his sun glass. The incident recently happened and it has gotten people talking on social media. Is there any artiste you would choose to have an accessory of his/ her over a scholarship offer?

Watch video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/unilag-student-rejects-singer-orezis-scholarship-offer-chooses-glasses-instead-video/
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Memphis357:
F**k Cuppy....
F**k her dad...
F**k her boyfriend....
And F**k anyone who dares quote me!!!!
Silly Muthafuckaz!!!!!

F.UCK YOU, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
This gal will date anything.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Kingzra1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
mekybabe1:
Lucky guy.
e chop sport bet nii?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature

Na school roomate
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Memphis357(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

F.uck you too....
you Love Machine loving muthafucka!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Memphis357(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

F.uck you too....
F**k you too,Cuppy!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by bjhandz: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
hmmmm hmmmmm no news
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by biggerboyc(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Holamscoh:

Na school roomate
any body please
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by sandrahnaub(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
See nose undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Sparkies85(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Memphis357:
F**k Cuppy....
F**k her dad...
F**k her boyfriend....
And F**k anyone who dares quote me!!!!
Silly Muthafuckaz!!!!!
You dey wex
Please don't Bleep us all, we promise we won't do it again..
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Danialuone: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is what they call cross pollination in elementary biology ....same industry
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Sabiboii17(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

....guy u dey craze no be small grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Onisokuso1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sabiboii17:
....guy u dey craze no be small grin grin grin grin
labanj1:

O le se tap sibe naa. Onimukumu!
Harwoyeez:
omokomo onisokuso grin

Kin se ebi mi wipe mo feran omu gan o kiss

Especially omu gimba to kanu daa daa angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Onisokuso1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:
See nose undecided

Omo yii shocked O lewa die o. Afi bi moimoi, bi kin ma pon e LA tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Memphis357:

F.uck you too....
F**k you too,Cuppy!!!

Bleep you, YOU CUNT LOVING NIGGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.