Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (50259 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Memphis357:

F.uck you too....
you Love Machine loving muthafucka!!!

F.UCK YOU TOO WITH YOUR F*UCK FACE. DEEPSHIT
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by IamThrive(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
These people sef.

Una think marriage dey like relationship?

Una never see anything??

Wish both of you well though!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by princeBlack77(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Memphis357:
F**k Cuppy....
F**k her dad...
F**k her boyfriend....
And F**k anyone who dares quote me!!!!
Silly Muthafuckaz!!!!!
buhari self tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by vertueptime: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
See nose like bmw grill
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by yemi15(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Olobe Lawon mejeji angry

Wow shocked

Sugbon Omu omo Dj cuppy yii tobi GIMBA o, shocked bi Kin fi straw kiss si ni shaaa, walahi angry Kin ma mu lo kiss .

Mo le fi se ounje ale gan angry sad

Onisokuso ni e gan
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by DidierDrogba: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow,this is the greatest news ever
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by sandrahnaub(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Omo yii shocked O lewa die o. Afi bi moimoi, bi kin ma pon e LA tongue

And u couldn't like my pics angry
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Harrynight(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
If Victor can chop clean mouth and walk away,
Then Asa Asika can undecided

Its ur turn guy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Virus777: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
She will still break up with him and jump to another man.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Harwoyeez(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
amu ye fun e oo, mu eleyi to ni nafdac number ooo, oyan nla lenu e
Onisokuso1:

Kin se ebi mi wipe mo feran omu gan o kiss

Especially omu gimba to kanu daa daa angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
muckross:
"Dj cuppy" The daughter of billionaire oil mogul "femi otedola" has finally reveal to the world that she is in a relationship with davido's manager "asa asika"

Asa asika who tweeted:

Make sure whoever you got, got you!

Djcuppy then quoted the tweet and replied:

I Got You Bae, �❤

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/i-got-you-bae-djcuppy-finally-admits-of.html

All a farce! Super awkward.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Onisokuso1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
sandrahnaub:

And u couldn't like my pics angry

Mo ti like e o kiss Odun bi omu gimba
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by sandrahnaub(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Mo ti like e o kiss Odun bi omu gimba
kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by seenga(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2018
My guy no try this thing again o. If u wan start ponzi scheme we no hold u but abeg leave God out of am biko make I nor do u something. Thanks
cummingno:
Click to join and be financially free https:///9yeD7DQq2ZOFlMi5eFchrc

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN DONATE IS A PLATFORM WHERE WE HELP YOU TO BE FREE FINANCIALLY

Invite your friends and family and see the wonders of God in your life we are on mobile
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by demjohn(m): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Kayendy:
These gals can't just stay single for a year
The greatest Oberver makes us to realised that she really enjoy & likes knakn a lots... that's the reason she can never remain single for six months ,talkess of a year
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2018
no be eazi girlfriend she be?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by room089: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
maybachstarboy:
First to comment on a post in front page. After been a guess for 2 years and a full member of nairaland for the past one Year. my gratitude goes to almighty God for making this possible and also Glo network for providing me with fast internet. My thanks also go to my brother for introducing me to nairaland.
Back to the main gist, congratulations to the newest lovers in town.

First to comment don become achievement!

Oya come ride horse!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by mekybabe1: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kingzra1:

e chop sport bet nii?
Way bigger than that bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
caseclosed147:
UGLY THINGS AS IF UNA GET $$$$$$$ TOO MUCH BLEACH
Check your pm , I've got a deal for ya.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Geekgists: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Adunnie Ade looking Stunning As She Celebrate Her Birthday

http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/nollywood-actress-adunnie-ade-looking.html

click thelink ooo grin wink
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by caseclosed147(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
GOTCHA
Truckpusher:
Check your pm , I've got a deal for ya.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by Truckpusher(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
caseclosed147:
GOTCHA
Too many Onyeka Ifeanyi on fb which are you ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" by caseclosed147(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked click on this link ; you'll see me; https://web.facebook.com/ifeanyi.onyeka.1004
Truckpusher:
Too many Onyeka Ifeanyi on fb which are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.