Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) (651 Views)

Security Jobs With Accommodation Available / Vacancy- Auditor (abuja Only) Urgent / Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2023
15 guards needed at oshodi for immediate resumption/today.

Location is oshodi and salary is 25-30k

Call 08093701151 today only.

Please share with others!

1 Like

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2023

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by obasi23: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
You are a big fool go and employ your family and ancestors
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2023
obasi23:
You are a big fool go and employ your family and ancestors

Be very careful what you post online. You will run into very big problem someday, you are on that road.I will answer you because I know that the one who acts not accordingly deserves empathy for there’s a reason they act not accordingly!!

There are companies looking for suitable people to do these jobs and willing to pay the amount stated. Those who find that okay for their current situation or level will take it. If this is not what you think is okay you can look elsewhere.

I believe you have no understanding about many things that’s why you went that route.You can ask questions that can give you valuable understanding rather than insulting people.

You are in a country that’s too 5 on poverty list, you produce nothing and constantly shamelessly consuming foreign things on a scary level, chunk out all types of graduates in millions annually, with companies operating in very hostile environment, incredible, interest rates, unbelievable inflation rate and heightened insecurity ….what jobs do you think will be more available? What’s the minimum wage set by your country??

I am helping people by verifying workforce and connecting them to all types of jobs,I appreciate your insults but I need you to leave that keypad and think of something not just for yourself but for others too!!
Start something that connects accountants, lawyers,biotechnology guys that can be payed the big money you prefert.

You all have to get up and do something not just for yourself but for others. People leave this same country to do the same jobs they look down on here too. People need to find something doing so we either create one or connect them with whatever is available.

Reflect on the above in your quiet time. All the best!!

2 Likes

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
10 guards needed at oshodi for immediate resumption/today.

5 guards needed at Ikeja

Location is oshodi & Alausa and salary is 25-30k

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2023
7 guards needed at oshodi for immediate resumption/today.

3 guards needed at Ikeja

Location is oshodi & Alausa and salary is 25-30k

Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by obasi23: 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
I repeat again you must be a big fool can you swear that the company is paying 25-30 thousand ridiculous salary it’s a big no you can as well look for your family members and your ancestors who are willing to take such job company’s will pay you to outsource for people because of your greedy nature you people will just behave like animals, after you will say the government is bad it’s never too late to bring your family members fool .
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by otuword: 3:59pm On May 04, 2023
tell Ur security company that money is too small in Nigeria of today
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2023
otuword:
tell Ur security company that money is too small in Nigeria of today

I don’t even own a security company and I am no agency either, we just help vet with our identity solution and pass the info for the benefit of those who might fit in. I can’t tell an employer what they should pay or not pay. The government need to do their job on that. In the absence of that it will be offer and acceptance model.Hope you understand
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2023
obasi23:
I repeat again you must be a big fool can you swear that the company is paying 25-30 thousand ridiculous salary it’s a big no you can as well look for your family members and your ancestors who are willing to take such job company’s will pay you to outsource for people because of your greedy nature you people will just behave like animals, after you will say the government is bad it’s never too late to bring your family members fool .

I understand your assumptions and thought process as an average Nigerian.

I don’t expect anything better from you for now. Someday you will mature into the understanding that you don’t squeeze a trigger just because you have a gun!! I could insult you back too but I have self control from understanding and the wisdom that you don’t understand what you are doing.

I see that you go about different threads to insult people and I understand that you are passing through challenges ,I believe you are converting/channeling that energy wrongly and to the wrong person. It’s a phase I believe possibly you may outgrow at some point.

We are into identity and help VET employees and employers! I am no agency or have security company but share these opportunities because there are too many people who either need it or are idle doing nothing!! We also connect top employees too as well. I doubt that even if you find out how wrong you are that you will even feel otherwise because of the large deposit of the negativity in you.

Lastly, no one of significant heritage interacts like you do and even refers to household of others like you do.I can see where you are from, who you represent, what they have taught you and where you belong!
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by Harcom: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
Unfortunately we don't have functional agency that regulate this security industry in Nigeria.Security Company like ASA Guards,Halogen,Proton,Spy GLass all pay their guards this ridiculous amount.Go to South Africa and see the different.We are the richest in Africa yet we can value security.Here in US, they pay an average of 15 dollar per hour!
Re: Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) by KingofHearts(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2023
Harcom:
Unfortunately we don't have functional agency that regulate this security industry in Nigeria.Security Company like ASA Guards,Halogen,Proton,Spy GLass all pay their guards this ridiculous amount.Go to South Africa and see the different.We are the richest in Africa yet we can value security.Here in US, they pay an average of 15 dollar per hour!

True!! How I wish it was better truely! Some negotiate better than this but pay market average just to make profit. The government and its agencies need to step in or perhaps all industry stakeholders need to have a round table discussion about the pay, conditions and more.

We just help to VET and there’s not much we can do!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Confidently Fly An Aeroplane / Female Accountant Needed Urgently (in Port Harcourt) / Restaurant Supervisor And Experienced Chefs Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.