Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Security Jobs With Accommodation Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Jobs With Accommodation Available (764 Views)

Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) / Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by Wealthyonos(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
There are security jobs with accommodation available. LOCATION is LAGOS STATE. Interested?
Chat me up on Whatsapp only, or
Click the link below to join my WhatsApp group.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/FaUYhLn40yRKELZmx22H02

Close the gap in the link

Salary: 35k

I want to raise a workforce that will put in their best to satisfy the expectation of the labour market. My dream is to bring the employer of labor closer to the employee by providing suitable accommodation for the laborers. Together we can achieve this, even do greater things together.
10k paid from your first month salary is our fee.
Whatsapp me on 0808130 65 34 <ONOS JP>
Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by Unlimitk(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls wait o
Y are u agents this greedy
I've personally linked ppl to work and I didn't collect more than 1k or at most 2k
Are u the owner of the company?
If u even do it like they pay 3k for 3 months won't it be ok
A person should pay u 10k out of 20k 30k salary work
Y are u agents wicked
Most of these jobs,the person won't spend pass 1 months
Most security guards recruited don't spend pass 1 month at a location,it's only few that use 3 months plus
It's unfair,and this is y I personally hate agents
U will collect money from clients looking for security workers,u will still collect money again from those workers
I swear,us southerners na greed go kill us all because I'm sure u are a Christian from south
Ah ah,10k on 35k salary work, work that isn't sure the person will finish

6 Likes

Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by IyaTola: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
We are hiring for the position of fleet monitoring officers

Summary of job role
To be stationed at our outlets for monitoring and capturing fleet-related data and supervise drivers assigned to these locations daily.

Qualification
Bsc. Or HND and at least 3-5 years of work experience (proficiency in spreadsheet and other ms packages and prior experience in fleet management is a must)

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to officialgokpe2@gmail.com. using the job title "fleet monitoring officer as the subject.

Salary: 80,000 to 100,000 monthly gross

Company's name
Sinoma cargo fleet management sagamu

Application closing date
15th February 2023

We are also hiring security officers qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to the same mail address using the job title as the subject.

The minimum qualifications for the role are SSCE with at least 3 years of experience.

Application closing date: same as above.

Residents in Lagos are preferred.
Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by Unlimitk(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
IyaTola:

Summary of job role
To be stationed at our outlets for monitoring and capturing fleet-related data and supervise drivers assigned to these locations daily.

Qualification
Bsc. Or HND and at least 3-5 years of work experience (proficiency in spreadsheet and other ms packages and prior experience in fleet management is a must)

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to officialgokpe2@gmail.com. using the job title "fleet monitoring officer as the subject.

Company's name

Application closing date
15th February 2023

We are also hiring security officers qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to the same mail address using the job title as the subject.

The minimum qualifications for the role are SSCE with at least 3 years of experience.

U no even reply me again

1 Like

Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by EDhims(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
IyaTola:

Summary of job role

Qualification

Company's name

Application closing date
15th February 2023

If it's still available I would love to apply

2 Likes

Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by saysugar(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Unlimitk:
Pls wait o
Y are u agents this greedy
I've personally linked ppl to work and I didn't collect more than 1k or at most 2k
Are u the owner of the company?
If u even do it like they pay 3k for 3 months won't it be ok
A person should pay u 10k out of 20k 30k salary work
Y are u agents wicked
Most of these jobs,the person won't spend pass 1 months
Most security guards recruited don't spend pass 1 month at a location,it's only few that use 3 months plus
It's unfair,and this is y I personally hate agents
U will collect money from clients looking for security workers,u will still collect money again from those workers
I swear,us southerners na greed go kill us all because I'm sure u are a Christian from south
Ah ah,10k on 35k salary work, work that isn't sure the person will finish
very unfair nah,if you have sure plug drop ur whatsapp pls
Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by IyaTola: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2023
EDhims:

If it's still available I would love to apply
Yes it is.
Re: Security Jobs With Accommodation Available by IyaTola: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Unlimitk:

U no even reply me again
Baba! No vex. I no see receipt na im make me lock up plus you no state location

(1) (Reply)

Economic Associates / Immediate Employment For An Experienced Engineer! / I Need O Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.