Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) (1515 Views)

Complex Genetic Ancestry Of Americans Uncovered. / Swazi Woman Seeks Asylum To Escape A Poly Amorous King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by Markenny(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
The definition of asylum (seeker) is a person who seeks protection or shelter from a country other than their own. They flee from their home if their country is involved in civil war, or if their human rights are disrespected.
every foreigners in abroad seek asylum @there first time.duo the office just needed a story to keep the seekers in there country.
NIGERIA asyl seeker and there stories.plus fresh stories for new comers
(1)am a bakassi i killed many ppl and the families of ppls i killed are hunting me and
my families for revenge,there already killed my bros and sis.i escape and i
meet a white man who help me in a ship that's how am here.
this story will get u at least 5 months stay in any country befor rejection.

(2)my father bring me in (Europe) refuge camp,and say i should not say anything to any body till
he is back,no names no age just silent.this will grant u stay at least 1 year stay.

(3)i was at my father shrine and i break one egg and i see my self in Europe.this story will give u
24 hours to leave there country or illegal prison.

4)Niger delta this a nice clew to have EU passport,if u can tell the hole stories well
if not there will tell u the stories by them self.that's means one month to leave there country
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by Markenny(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
if there is any war or what ever that recently happen in nigeria
thats will grant anyone lvin conuntry a along stay.like jos and what ever,if the story is well say
then u got ur self EU passport.
hope this is in the right section

this for abroad hunter,,
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by Markenny(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
when i was leavin nigeria ,i nerva kwn thats i will take asyl.
i left with month visa,it will expire u kwn.
no one tell me about it.ADDRO is kinda of culture and worth disscussin
i come and see and i join,

if u are leavin country hope u got ur own strories
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Markenny,
I lyk ur styl, keep tellin us hw it works @least it wil go along way in sorting out a few tins. What was ur own Story?
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by Markenny(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2010
okija shrine.,u still need the details?
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by icezychris(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Hello bro am goin to germany by next month pls am goin to seek assylum wen a reach there pls i need a successfull assylum story to present nd i want to knw a tip of the kind of questions i will be expectin wen i reach there nd wat will be my faith if the denial me assylum pls will they deport me instantly pls i need help on dis questions
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by muhis123: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2015
icezychris:
Hello bro am goin to germany by next month pls am goin to seek assylum wen a reach there pls i need a successfull assylum story to present nd i want to knw a tip of the kind of questions i will be expectin wen i reach there nd wat will be my faith if the denial me assylum pls will they deport me instantly pls i need help on dis questions

Dont do it bro...not worth it at all... the travel is dangerous and you mught get killed tortured or raped in d way...
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by icezychris(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dnt understand bro pls tell me wat u mean
Re: Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) by icezychris(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bro markenny pls i need the detail of ur okija shrine story if u dnt mind

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: / Masquerade Buried Amidst Tears In Akwa Ibom State. / Evidence That The Igbos Are The Oldest Group In The South Lies Along The Coasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.