Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43323 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by neveryou: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by kizyalex10(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2018
We have witnessed it already levels can go up or down.all we knw is that levels were changed.oya thank yiu come nd be going.anu ofia
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by BigIyanga: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Moving Naija from Duara heat to Hell fire is the next level
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Adebowale89(m): 1:55am On Feb 16, 2018
buhari no get shame, if he's sane enough at this is age, he ought to have resigned by now with all his misfortune and paperwork economy him and his useless cabinets are operating in Nigeria

he lies to have increase Nigeria external reserves and it has no effect in a common Nigerians. some imbecil.... Nigeria are appraising him on power supply after spending huge amount and yet by now we can't point out 24hrs power supply

securities challenges can't be exaggerated, buhari you no get shame

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by DrGali1: 2:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Baba kukuma leave us here we no wan go again undecided
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by oodua1stson: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Oloriburuku eda. Take yourself and your family to daura
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by thunderbabs: 2:24am On Feb 16, 2018
grin This man don dey follow church programes themes alot this days ooo.... NEXT level...

Fuel scarcity bin goin on for 3 months now. Pple re hungry, no jobs and dz one is tlking nonsense.

This man shld take himself to daura plz...Just folliw d footstep of Zuma and d ethopian PM
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by pablito21: 2:40am On Feb 16, 2018
No, thanks.... We will get dere ourselves
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by demio007: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2018
He just started. He mean next level for killers to kill at will and make everyone zombie. Next level where fulani will be local government chairman in every state. Next level where petrol will be 1ltr =#1000. Next level where more govt. Directors will die in govt ministry of every state and not kogi state alone. Where more 73dead mass burial in every state. Where fulanis will be all the ministers, perm. sec., advisers and ambassadors. Next level where we will use 1billion to cut grass and every animal will learn to swallow money.

The next level is definitely negative because the foundation's, movement and plan is towards negativity. So the next level can't be good. Simple.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ololo12: 5:30am On Feb 16, 2018
Shame on you Buhari! #Notmypresident#
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by airprinz(m): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2018
It's alright Buhari, we understand.
That's ironical way of saying you will take Daura to the next level.

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by luvinhubby(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2018
angels09:
If this is CHANGE... Buhari is promising NEXT LEVEL!! My PVC is ready... I don't mind voting out Ambode if that's what it's going to take!!

Abeg leave Akin for us o, na beg i beg.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ifymorena(f): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Sir I use God beg u we no wan go any level cry cry cry cry abeg drop us from dis ur one chance motor before we die
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ddeola: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Next level of what ? Need he say more with all these hardship in the country...
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Miles300: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2018
Baba abeg no reiterate again abeg retire from office
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by brainworkng: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Loooolssss...Bubu, we have not finish this level u are still planning to take us to the next level, which level is next to this one abeg����
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Collins9156(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Only in Nigeria, Zuma just RESIGNED.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by johndanny(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Is enough o we don't want another level o. Cause that next level go be die..

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by yerimastyle(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Kai Baba please just drop us here and go ur own.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by chukxie(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Buhari should just shut his mouth for he's nothing but a monumental failure and let-down. He wants to take us to another level of hardship abi?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Skmoda360(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.
if this man take us to the next level....mehn!! na die oooo....oiur prayer point should be that any power of buhari confronting our growth die by fire.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by no1madman(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Shut d hell up ! Na2day! Mother fuckiiinng Brain dead. . Goddamnnnnn walking dead!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Horladipupo0505: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2018
pls oo dear president, which next level u won take us too.. o probably next of more suffernes, Injustice, unorganized administration, or political propaganda admin pls I will like to beg our dear man of dishonour not to contest for the next election......Water no dey light no dey moni dey the hand of few wu use it to extort even the little the mass have......I just pray God see us through and we all choose wisely in the next election
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by hush15: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2018
angels09:
If this is CHANGE... Buhari is promising NEXT LEVEL!! My PVC is ready... I don't mind voting out Ambode if that's what it's going to take!!

Isnt it amazing that our president in recent times has found his voice? The man who has in several times kept mute on so many issues bothering the nation now speaks eloquently on bringing nigeria out of its quagmire, a quagmire he has helped sustained in the last three years!

That man lacks both intergrity and conscience of whatsoever and doesnt deserve to be a president in the first place.

If only nigerians can do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Mechejy: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

pls let no body take this man serious.let us make sure he lives dat office asap.he is so tribalistic.wicked.loves cow more dan human life.he is so sectional and arrogant.the worst illetrate.he wil make sure fulani dominates all tribes.wicked man and heartless man.he love7 to kill others but took his son to hospital
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by sixtus3606(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2018
angels09:

If it will be a collective effort.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by UchaNwababa: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
MisterSols:
Lol
A nairalander said if barter was still an acceptable form of international trade,we'd exchange Baba for a comb or mirror
You peoples of a Nairaland will not kill me with Laugh
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ijemz(f): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Which level will pass this one? Our level now don pass garri
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by UchaNwababa: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Maybe he want to take us to Afghanistan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.